CGI Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated 20 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 2.2K interviews

Recruiter12%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

CGI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI in Apr 2021

Interview

Awful candidate experience. I applied online, then contacted by the hiring manager a month and a half later for a virtual interview. We had close to 50 min of both technical and behavioural questions they were reading with long faces. They provided too little time for me to ask mine. Their motivation to hire depended on me providing a salary range which gave me a very bad impression of what they truly value from a candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Can you describe a difficult situation and how did you overcome it?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI (Montreal, QC) in Apr 2021

Interview

Standard one on one interview with questions about past projects, companies and a few questions to see why I left companies I worked for in the past, my strenghts, weaknesses, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CGI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI

Interview

Entretien classique avec les Rh puis le responsable de BU sur les motivations et le parcours puis sur les compétences techniques en informatique et gestion de projet. Valorisation des certifications dans le parcours au contraire d'autres ESN

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leipzig

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Leipzig) in Jan 2021

Interview

Aufgrund von Corona wurde das Vorstellungsgespräch digital via Teams durchgeführt. Sowohl Personal- als auch Fachabteilung war vertreten und das Gespräch fand in einer angenehmen Atmosphäre statt. Zuerst wurde das Unternehmen und die Abteilung vorgestellt und im Anschluss hatte ich Gelegenheit mich persönlich vorzustellen.

Interview Questions
  • Was war Ihr größter Erfolg? Was war Ihre größte Niederlage?

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CGI (Calgary, AB) in Jul 2018

Interview

It was a frank and transparent conversation with my leader, more like an informal talk. We had a coffee meeting out of the office. Interview with HR was based only on the paperwork

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CGI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CGI

Interview

HR phone screening to see if a good candidate; after that was invited to meet onsite: first was greeted by HR and they reviewed the benefits offered by CGI; then i met with 1-3 managers who i'd be working closely with (director/team leads); verbal offer was made later that day

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

CGI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CGI in Jul 2017

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter about the position and decided a phone interview would be set up by a coordinator. (Great!) The coordinator sent an email the next day with a set interview date/time. No discussion about agreeable options. It was changed and confirmed by email. Early in the morning on the day of the interview, the coordinator updated the calendar invite with the word "Cancelled" added to the front and no other changes. I had to reach out to find out what happened. The cancellation was confirmed by email with no acknowledgement of how poorly it was handled.

4 people found this interview helpful

CGI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CGI in Dec 2016

Interview

I had a brief informal phone call with a recruiter. She said that she would follow-up but she did not respond to emails and her phone number was disconnected. The recruiter did not specify the time zone for the call (I and the position were in Mountain Time, the recruiter was in Eastern Time) so there was a scheduling mix up but rescheduling was easy.

Interview Questions
  • There were no planned questions, she just told me about the position.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Bangalore)

Interview

Candidate undergoes the screening process. Once successful the candidate is called for a face to face interview or telephonic. In the later case there should be one face to face again. Generally 2 rounds of technical interview before the Candidate is put to HR person.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Montreal, QC) in Jan 2016

Interview

Takes 2 to 3 weeks( however during summer can take longer as Canadians take vacations around this time) Interview with HR initially. Then second interview with hiring manager. If successful , HR calls with an offer

Interview Questions
  • Difference between an issue and a risk in project management
Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Interviews