CMA Strategy Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at CMA Strategy Consulting

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at CMA Strategy Consulting

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Classic consulting cases with an emphasis on telecom industry. Basic behavioral questions designed to test leadership and overcoming challenges. No surprises, which is not a bad thing. Two rounds of interviews.

Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CMA Strategy Consulting (Boston, MA (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

First round interview - standard case and short behavioral

Final round interview - standard case, case focused almost entirely in excel, behavioral interview with upper management

Interviewers weren't really adept at giving the case (didn't seem that smooth) and none of them seemed like they wanted to be there.

Interview Questions

• Question regarding number crunching in excel   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CMA Strategy Consulting in February 2020.

Interview

The first round was a case interview over the phone. It was a pretty typical case within the TMT industry and nothing unexpected/ unusual. I heard back within a week and got invited to the final round, which is onsite. The final round is 3 hourlong interviews. The first was a case similar to the first round one. The second was a case using excel, although they do not expect you to be an excel expert, and the final interview was behavioral/ resume based. I received my offer 3 business days later.

Interview Questions

• Teach me how to do something   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CMA Strategy Consulting (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

One on campus interview, followed by an in office super day. Super day consisted of 3 interviews - 2 cases and 1 general conversational partner interview. Some prior prep work is asked to be done for a case.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CMA Strategy Consulting (Boston, MA (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied through university portal. Initial Phone interview followed by second round on-site interview. Phone interview involved a few behavioral and one case study. Second round interview consisted of informational review and two case studies

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CMA Strategy Consulting in February 2017.

Interview

Pretty Standard for a Boutique Consulting Firm. 1 on 1 phone interview then in person case interviews at the office. The interviewers were pretty young and did not seem prepared to give an interview.

Consultant Interview

Interview

1 hour Phone interview consisting of behavioral and a case study with an analyst at the firm. Was a friendly conversation. It took them more than a month to contact me after applying online and took them about a couple of weeks to get back to me with a decision.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I interviewed at CMA Strategy Consulting (Boston, MA (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

They presented themselves through campus recruiting. I had an interview on campus, then an interview at another college. Their interviews are fair and interesting.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.