CSC Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,117 of over 1,117.0 interviews

Recruiter19%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CSC (Chennai)

Interview

There was 1 written round and 1 F2F round taken by CSC. Then 2 more rounds were there which happened at client location. 1 F2F with there team lead and another was video conferencing round.

Interview Questions
  • Very simple array and query were asked. Theoritical Java question were asked and simple java program were asked.
    Answer Question

CSC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CSC in Apr 2020

Interview

There were 5 rounds. First three rounds were written tests. Then a personnel interview, Then a group discussion. Written tests were a little tough. But personnel interview and group discussion were easy. I never felt any stress during these sections.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Aldershot, England, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSC (Aldershot, England, England)

Interview

Great from start to finish, recruiter took me through the process and set up all the interviews. Actual interview was friendly and relaxed, the people where nice and we had a great chat about marketing activities.

Interview Questions
  • My experience with digital marketing and what I could bring to the company

CSC

Application

I interviewed at CSC

Interview

Campus Drive. written Test followed by GD and Technical round and then HR round. Interview process was good but offer letters were released too late. Finally joined. It has a good campus.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Islington, England, England

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CSC (Islington, England, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

it was great as they really get to know your personality and they appreciate your point of view on why you really love the company and think it is fantastic and amazing

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CSC

Application

I interviewed at CSC in Oct 2018

Interview

Interviewing panel were very polite and had good communication. The HR Updated the status within short span and the entire process was conducted in a very streamlined manner. Overall it was a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSC (Virginia Beach, VA)

Interview

the interview in oops concepts and how to handle bases on scenario. debugging concepts. interview panel make the interviewer comfortable .the interview in oops concepts and how to handle bases on scenario. debugging concepts. interview panel make the interviewer comfortable

CSC

Application

I interviewed at CSC

Interview

It was a full-day interview with multiple rounds, starting with 1) Aptitude 2)Essay writing 3) Group Discussion 4) Technical Round 5) HR Round It was a bit stressful as the process started at around 9 in the morning and went on till 10 in the night.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CSC (New Delhi) in Jun 2018

Interview

Two rounds were there . first round was an aptitude test and second round was face to face interview.basic knowledge is useful to clear.last round was all about coding

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CSC (New Delhi) in Jun 2018

Interview

It was mega drive 100 of people I cleared first round spend around 6 hours in CO premises and was sent home saying that second round will be telephonic in 1/2 days there’s no call since a week now They ask about core java Interesting question which java api implements design patterns Fail fast fail safe Whatever u mention on cv be careful . Spring hibernate configuration Easy interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,117 Interviews