Found 6,367 of over 7T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I am able to work remotely when needed and there if a good work/life balance." (in 435 reviews)
- "some good people and friends." (in 340 reviews)
- "Benefits were good at the time (around 2003) and # of sick days were generous." (in 223 reviews)
- "work culture is good and satisfactory" (in 167 reviews)
- "work from home is nice" (in 166 reviews)
- "Poor management who were continually obsessed with the 'bottom line' rather than what was needed." (in 414 reviews)
- "2. Low salary and Hike." (in 214 reviews)
- "Managers have nil technical skills." (in 159 reviews)
- "screw the employees; no training; aloof/unfriendly management; very much a daily grind; implementation of policy subject to manager whim; non" (in 138 reviews)
- "Frequent layoffs of personnel as the company constantly reorganizes to reduce it's cost structure." (in 108 reviews)
- 5.024 Nov 2022Technical Support EngineerFormer Employee
team work, learning skills, support from manager.
challenge make work more interesting it's upto you how you manage and handle it
Hi All, Looking for job change. Kindly refer if any relevant role in your org Total YOE 12 SM/BA/PM role YOE 6 Cctc: 15.5LPA Looking for Lead Business consultant or Transformation manager role or any other role related to Business Analysis/ project management. Thanks for your support KPMG India EY India Tata Consultancy Cognizant Wipro Accenture India Accenture IBM CSC CGI Mphasis Thirdware Nielsen
CSC Reviews FAQs
CSC has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 6,701 reviews left anonymously by employees. 48% of employees would recommend working at CSC to a friend and 30% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -13% over the last 12 months.
48% of CSC employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated CSC 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.