Capgemini Invent Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Capgemini Invent Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini Invent

2.9

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini Invent (New York, NY (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by Capgemini at Uni campus. I am a experienced healthmgmt professional. Asked me how would u managed as a consultant when you have to keep changing domain ranging from gov, healthcare, Motors, microchip?

Interview Questions

• How would u manage difficult client requirement, if you are new in that domain ?   Answer Question

Associate Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini Invent (Chicago, IL (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

Phone interviews with HR, Hiring Manager and CMO. A second round of interviews with internal clients, hiring manager and colleagues I would be working with. The majority of interviews were very casual and more a case of personality fit.

Interview Questions

• What would you do differently (from past approaches) in addressing marketing needs?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini Invent.

Interview

It was a pretty chill interview. He was pretty casual. Asked about my projects. Nothing too technical. Asked me to write some pseudocode for fibonacci series. Although I made syntax errors, it wasnt really considered. The logic I approach the problem with is what mattered to him.

Interview Questions

• I want to build a healthcare application/software. How would you go about designing the UI?   1 Answer

Software Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capgemini Invent.

Interview

In person interview just went through basic situations of problem solving and logic. Mostly just wanted to make sure I could present myself in a professional manner and had the basic requirements. There were 1-2 pre interview calls, but those were just basic going over resume and little things like that.

Interview Questions

• Not really anything out of the blue, just go over experience and basic questions.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spain, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capgemini Invent (Spain, GA (US)) in February 2014.

Interview

many rounds, tests verbal and maths and later on I got invited for an assessment centre where I competed with other fellow candidates. after several exercises there and additionally interviews, the last round of this rigorous process was a final interview. there they asked me I would say typical questions that people ask in these type of interviews.

Interview Questions

• where do I see myself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini Invent.

Interview

Contacted by multiple recruiters. Filled out a form asking basic questions regarding years of experience. Talked with an interviewer via phone who asked the same questions I filled out in the form.

Interview Questions

• Years of professional experience. Years of consulting experience.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capgemini Invent.

Interview

A fair, technically demanding interview.

Interview Questions

• I cannot reveal the technical questions I was asked, as that will compromise my identity. You had better know your stuff, though, or be prepared to admit you don't! Two of the questions I was asked were, in my opinion, a bit esoteric - I really didn't know the answers, and was thrown for a loop.   Answer Question

Managing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capgemini Invent (New York, NY (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Over a 5 month span, there were several rounds of phone interviews, F2F interview/lunch w/ hiring manager, followed by F2F interviews with entire team in NYC (Managing Directors, VPs, and SVP.) Was told they were looking for industry folks who were content experts in order for them to compete for more strategic projects in life sciences field. However, Managing Directors, who were career consultants, seemed threatened by the fact that an industry person was being brought in at their level. The one managing director felt claim over “market access” and explained how he was teaching it to himself --- he didn’t even understand how marketing/market access was tied together. Months went by with numerous follow-ups, on my end, about the status of the role, with no response. Wasn’t even reimbursed for travel expenses related to coming to NYC to do F2F interviews although I was told to submit all receipts and I would be reimbursed. The most unprofessional interview experience I have ever encountered. Complete lack of respect for people. I was warned by fellow friends that are consultants at other firms that Capgemini was not well respected – I’ve now experienced that first hand.

Interview Questions

• Nothing standard, they were mainly looking for personality fit with the team (was actually shocked there weren't any STAR or "give me a time when" questions.)   1 Answer

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini Invent.

Interview

First round (Telephonic)- General screening.
    Second Round (Telephonic) - Resume stuff, behavioral and fit questions.
    Face-to-face - case study, behavioral, resume stuff

Interview Questions

• A couple of twists in the case study and what the outcome might be.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini Invent in October 2013.

Interview

The phone interview was pretty standard for a consulting firm and the interviewer was very professional, quickly putting me at ease. They actually contacted me to setup the interview directly, rather than HR, which I found impressive. The questions began as standard, why Capgemini, tell me about yourself etc.
    From there they progressed to seven competency questions, again quite standard, no curve balls. The competency questions have about four sub-questions so listen carefully and don't be afraid to ask them to repeat the question if you miss a part. Maybe bring a notepad so that you can take notes as they ask it. I would just look up standard competency questions from KPMG, Accenture to get a good idea.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you... they are all based around this style of question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

In progress

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.