What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "working late is generally discouraged in order to increase productivity and build good work/life balance for staff." (in 213 reviews)
- "Some people you work with are truly great and supportive." (in 195 reviews)
- "Great culture and place to work" (in 151 reviews)
- "Generally really nice colleagues and they genuinely care about their staff." (in 84 reviews)
- "Good work culture and skillset enhancement" (in 78 reviews)
Found 2,532 of over 4T reviews
Updated 29 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.018 Sept 2023Sr. Manager ITCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsPune
Sr. Management is very good. High visibility, open door policy.
I have not encountered so far
- 1.026 Sept 2023Senior ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsMumbai
Good platform for freshers to learn and work in new technologies
Getting work for project as per your skills is very tough, specially power bi , Python major are captured by seniors, and you end up working for them and no recognition, also if any pandamic or recession come, the non favourates are the first to be sacked, and chamchas keep moving ahead with incrememts, promotion
Capgemini Invent Reviews FAQs
Capgemini Invent has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 3,776 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Capgemini Invent to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
81% of Capgemini Invent employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Capgemini Invent 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.