Charles River Associates Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 237 of over 237 interviews

Campus Recruiting35%
Employee Referral11%
HardAverageEasy

Charles River Associates

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Charles River Associates

Interview

Overall, they were polite however didn't seem too engaged in the interview. I didn't feel that they were interested as much. Seemed like they were in a rush. I would just prepare to bring the energy to these types of interviews.

Interview Questions
  • Estimation scenarios like using tables and graphs they give you to calculate a specific number of phones sold. Simple mathematics and interpretations of graphs and table. Asked about my research experience. Or whatever experience I put down in my resume. Asked if I had any questions.
    Answer Question

Charles River Associates

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Charles River Associates

Interview

Easy to organise, very fast interview process. All online due to covid. I had to submit a CV and cover letter. Then I was invited to group and individual interviews

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Consulting India

Join the conversation on

Consulting India

9m

works at

Wipro

Hello everyone, Let's post our CTC and take home of every month, it will help many. Having home loan, mine is 16L, 1.05L every month.

2,843

1096 Comments

Join the conversation on

Charles River Associates

Application

I interviewed at Charles River Associates

Interview

The interview began with a 1-on-1, mostly behavioral, focused on whether you understood what economic consulting is and why you are interested in AG. I then went on to the second step which was 3.5 hours meeting with various people at the location you're interested in. Mostly behavioral but some questions pertaining to econometric/data analysis concepts.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Charles River Associates

Application

I interviewed at Charles River Associates

Interview

The interview was quite standard but felt like the interviewer was trying to find reasons as to why I wouldn't be a good fit and kept harping on random stuff. It felt like he was pushing me away right from his very first impression.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Charles River Associates

Application

I interviewed at Charles River Associates

Interview

Everyone was nice and excited about their job. I got invited to the final round - I think there were 3 or 4 interviews that day - 1 case study asking you to size the market, 1 asking about stakeholders and the rest were behaviorals

Interview Questions
  • Different stakeholders to take into account when launching a new drug / medical device
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Charles River Associates (Washington, DC) in Dec 2021

Interview

This was a first round interview, and the interviewers were very friendly. Met with two members of team, one senior and one junior. Conversation focused on my dissertation research and on my interest in economic consulting. The interviewers asked thoughtful questions about my research. The second round interview would include an additional half day of interviews and a presentation of your job market paper.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pinnacle Peak Heights V-VI, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Charles River Associates (Pinnacle Peak Heights V-VI, AZ) in Dec 2021

Interview

This was the first video interview. It was about 45minute long and started well with the interviewer explaining his experience and the position in a nice manner. However, as soon as the technical interview started, I realized that this is just going to be a waste of time. I was asked to code in a language that is not my first preference, and this was the exact reasoning the interviewer gave. Further, I do not think the interviewer was prepared since he mixed up time complexity questions and syntax questions. It was hard to understand what the actual question is. My second coding question in a language of my preference went well but the interviewer ended up just explaining how he would have done it. He ignored my very genuine question. It was one of those interviews where I believe the decision had already been made and it was just an obligation on the interviewer's part.

Interview Questions
  • Basic sql and other easy hackerrank/leetcode questions in a language not of your preference.

Charles River Associates

Application

I interviewed at Charles River Associates

Interview

I sent my CV and they contacted me. The application online is easy and does not require a cover letter. They ask for the usual stuff so it takes like 15 minutes to complete everything.

Interview Questions
  • Business Case about two merging supermarkets in geographic proximity

Charles River Associates

Application

I interviewed at Charles River Associates

Interview

during the interview, do not be nervous schedule the appropriate time for your interview and be prepared before the interview and definitely review carefully the job descriptions on the website, know what area fit with you. it might be asked during the interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Charles River Associates

Application

I interviewed at Charles River Associates

Interview

Genarally good, they will schedule the interview according to your availability they tell you not to be nervous and there will be a question part for you relax and be yourself is gonna be alright

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 237 Interviews