Chevron Geophysicist Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Geophysicist

Chevron Geophysicist Interview Questions

Interviews at Chevron

Geophysicist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron.

Interview

30 mins interview. Basic go through your resume and ask about your research. They asked how you show your leadership, teamwork during the work of your research. Mostly focus on your graduate research.

Other Interview Reviews for Chevron

Geophysicist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chevron (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Typical behavior questions, with some detailed question based on my resume. The interviewer from Chevron are from technical group with research experience in geophysical sciences, and they could ask incisive technical questions on your resume, it's not a big problem if you know your projects very well. Be careful to prepare your on story for the behavior questions.

Geophysicist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Chevron (Baton Rouge, LA (US)) in September 2015.

Interview

There were two people asking mainly behavioral questions. They also went through my resume and asked me about my responsibilities during each of the positions I held. They also asked me about my thesis. Overall, they were nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in case your group leader fails to do what he/she is supposed to?   Answer Question

Geophysicist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chevron (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2011.

Interview

Just got a phone interview and they asked seismic interpetation questions

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.