Cloudera Interview Questions

Updated 23 Feb 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Cloudera

3.1
HardAverageEasy
Found 417 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cloudera (United States)

Interview

The interview process was a phone call with HR talking about previous relevant experience, then a technical interview with one of the lead team members focusing on core information security concepts.

Interview Questions
  • What are the steps involved for a TLS handshake and what information is exchanged at each step?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Budapest
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cloudera (Budapest) in Jan 2021

Interview

The process was absolute smooth. The questions/topic were interesting. The interviewer are nice. The hole process was quick. It was only one technical round, after that was a second round with the manager.

Interview Questions
  • Unfortunately NDA disable answer tis question.
Anonymous Employee in Budapest
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cloudera (Budapest) in Jan 2021

Interview

After the initial HR round the interview process had an online programming test and then 2 technical talks with people from the team. The whole process was well communicated and managed and it was overall a nice experience.

Interview Questions
Cloudera
Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo
Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cloudera (São Paulo, São Paulo) in Jan 2021

Interview

Iniciei o processo por indicação. Achei excelente a organização da empresa desde a descrição da vaga que continha todos os detalhes de maneira muito clara. A explicação do comissionamento e das expectativas da empresa foi estremaremos clara. As entrevistas foram objetivas, ótimo processo de recrutamento, muito organizado.

Interview Questions
Cloudera
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cloudera (United States)

Interview

The interview is pretty technical, with senior engineers discuss design questions on building a storage system. I would say it is a pretty fun conversation and inlighting. Learned a lot and enjoyed the techinical discussion

Interview Questions
  • Design a storage solution that support xxK qps
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cloudera (United States)

Interview

I was contacted and then received an online hacker rank to complete first. The hacker rank was medium difficulty, but the questions were worded poorly and expectations were unclear for one question.

Interview Questions
  • One question was dynamic programming related and the other was simple string slicing.
Anonymous Employee in Budapest
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloudera (Budapest) in Nov 2020

Interview

Interview Process has three stages. 1. coding stage: there were three coding tasks provided by hackerrank, these should be solved within 70 mins, I only had time solving two of them. 2. manager stage: talked to project managers, mostly about my skills and previous experience, project and such. 3. team stage: talked to two different team leaders. Asked about common programming and algorithm questions.

Interview Questions
  • CAP theorem error handling exception handling generics lambda stream GC recursive algorithm
Anonymous Employee in Hungary
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cloudera (Hungary) in Nov 2020

Interview

Coding challenge testing problem solving ability and knowledge about querrying in languages choosen by the applicant followed by oral interviews with the company’s software engineers and an HR representative. After that further interview with managers and mentor to choose a team within the company.

Interview Questions
  • Merging to large lists of data if they are too big to fit into active memory.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in India
Application

I interviewed at Cloudera (India)

Interview

The were total of 4 technical rounds before that there was online screening round and a test. First Round was on DS/Algo Second Round on Javascript Third Round on HTML/CSS Fourth Round on Design

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cloudera (United States)

Interview

Terrible. Recruiter asked me for my availability to speak within next two business days for an introductory phone screen. Gave him several options and asked a few follow up questions with no reply.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 417 Interviews