CodeClouds Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CodeClouds Interview Questions

Interviews at CodeClouds

3.3

Web Devoloper Interview

Interview

1.applied online 2.get call and fixed interview date
    3.total 4 round -screen test 2 face to face and hr(4-5hr)
    4.call for selection(3 week)
    experience good
    enviorment good
    interview question is not so much easy

Interview Questions

• basic git,good knoledge of php,good knowledge of sql,basic knolegde of server etc.   Answer Question

IT Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Kolkata) in July 2019.

Interview

There will be two two technical round and then finally HR round will be there. Then background verification will be done if selected and finally got the appoint ment and joined this company. I am very glad to join here

Interview Questions

• questions were related to networking and computer hardware software also   1 Answer

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Salt Lake City) in July 2019.

Interview

According to me the whole interview process was wonderful though it's time consuming.
    It'll took 5 hrs minimum.
    There ware total 5 rounds.
    1. CBT for particular post applied.
    2. HR round Skype based.
    3. Technical round Skype based.
    4. Technical round in office.
    5. Salary discussion round 😊

Online questionnaire are not too tough, if you have knowledge u can easily answered. But yes questions are too lengthy.

Digital Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Kolkata) in June 2019.

Interview

I applied through online and got a call within 3days for the interview process. The interview process typically includes the following steps: 1. Pen and Paper test
    2. HR round
    3. Technical round
    4. CEO round

Interview Questions

• 1. what you learned from the courses
      2. Why did you choose digital marketing as a career?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CodeClouds.

Interview

1st round 40 MCQ
    2nd round Technical round
    3rd round Technical round
    4th round Technical round
    5th round Technical round

It took 5-6 hours to complete the interview process and I got the offer letter after 6 days. It was a nice experience.

Along with technical questions, non-technical questions also asked to know me better.

The interviewers were really amazing.

Interview Questions

• How do you spend your free time except for learning new technologies?   Answer Question

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Kolkata) in May 2019.

Interview

I had the interview on 9th May 2019. There were 2 rounds, 1st 40MCQ qstns(basic conceptual from java, Dbms, Data Structures, C with aptitude and verbal ability). This round was quite easy for me. You have to score atleast 6(according to their marking scheme) to qualify for 2nd round. In 2nd round there was a combined technical and hr round. It was quite easy. Just be confident of what are you saying.

Interview Questions

• Describe how java program executes. You need to describe the whole process from compilation to running of code.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Kolkata) in May 2019.

Interview

1. 40 MCQ questions
    2. Technical review
    3. HR interview
    4. Project Manager Interview
    I collected my offer letter a day hence after coming down to their office. I had an immediate joining there.Overall good.

Interview Questions

• Questions on Projects(Final Year)   1 Answer

PHP Developer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Kolkata) in March 2019.

Interview

Machine Test was Standard simple Apttitude and Questions from data structure etc
    Technical was easy only basic questions
    Hr was very polite and simple personal Questions only. Even though the post was php trainee they only ask you questions from data structure, dbms etc . No code was given and they have a training period of six months after joining.

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Kolkata) in January 2019.

Interview

This is about php developer fresher.

There was 4 rounds of interview.

1st round was a machine test. I was told that this round will comprise of 40 multiple choice questions from PHP, OOPs and Database, but believe me they gave me 40 mcqs on software testing!!!!most of them were scenario based qstns and each qstns had a 3min time.

2nd, 3rd and 4th round was technical hr. They will ask qstns from php, oops and database, which you are expected to know. Other than that they might ask you about a client side language like js, any framework and basic knowledge of other technologies.

I was rejected in the last round. They told me I can try after 3 months again. Then surprisingly after 5 days they called me to offer a job.

Interview Questions

• how can you display 3rd highest salary from database? how can you handle errors in php? how to send a http request in php? In depth concepts of OOPS.   1 Answer

PHP Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CodeClouds.

Interview

Everything was smooth. At first, they were taking some time but after the interview started, everything went well. But one thing is that they don't seem to hire new people.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to Java, SQL and JDBC.
      OOP's concept is mandatory to prepare.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.