CodeClouds Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.4

Sort:

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Kolkata) in August 2018.

Interview

1st round-40 Technical MCQ Screening,2nd Round- Technical Interview,3rd round- Project Manager Interview,4th round-Project Manager Interview,5th round-HR interview.
    I applied online from the website portal,the process took about 4-5 hours at max.

Interview Questions

• About the core basics of the language,OOP, technology worked on previous work,DBMS,etc   Answer Question

PHP Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CodeClouds.

Interview

1st round coding test. 2nd Technical.3rd HR.
    1st round is quite hard.basic from core PHP. you have to prepare for this. in the technical round asked from oop concept,php,database.in the hr round basic question about you.1:1 process.

Interview Questions

• 1st round coding test. 2nd Technical.3rd HR.
      1st round is quite hard.basic from core PHP. you have to prepare for this. in the technical round asked from oop concept,php,database.   1 Answer

Software Test Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CodeClouds (London, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

The process took 2 days for me interviewed at Kolkata location. First 40 mcq questions which were very tough then technical which went easy. After crossing these two hurdles you will be going in next round which the admin head will take. I cannot just think that a person could be so irrational to disapprove a candidate who have crossed two tough rounds of interview and proved himself capable for the work still he can reject the candidate for his few foolish questions which are not technical at all and even he does not know how work goes on in his own company. I cannot tolerate any people who cannot give me a valid reason for rejection. And yes, please hr's read the resume carefully and get verified with these kind of interviwers before calling for interview because if at the end these people ask question that is not written in CV then I think it is a total time waste for both of us.

Interview Questions

CodeClouds Response

11 Sep 2018 – CTO

Hello, we are sorry to hear that you had a negative interview experience. At CodeClouds we aim to make our hiring process as easy and professional as possible for our candidates. Our interviews... More

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Kolkata) in October 2014.

Interview

Initial screening, Director's round and then CEO's round.The interview process was lengthy.They usually make sit for a online machine test.After completing that they will send for the first round.In CEO's round all the negotiations are done.

Interview Questions

• My introduction, work experience   1 Answer

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Kolkata) in May 2015.

Interview

Its a two round of interview .One was taken by the Director of the company and second was,means finale round of interview taken by the CEO of the company.First round was taken approximately 20 mins,where the Director asked me about my personal details,educational details,and about my experiences.After that means,second round was taken approximately 45 mins,where the CEO of the company asked about my current salary and expectation for salary.Finally they offered me for the post of HR Executive.

Interview Questions

• 1.Tell me about your self.
      2.what was the roles and responsiblities of your previous job.
      3.How many leaves you taken in your last job.
      4.Do you know the job responsibilities of a HR Executive.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Kolkata).

Interview

Ask some good language related and mysql DB question, which you will never use ever again. ctrl C + ctrl V is your good friend.
    PHP and mysql questions as in other companies, OOPS concept, MySQL db concept like joins, group by, having clause etc etc
    Just prepare oops concept PHP, it is must not only here but any other company. If you are not prepared you will find it difficult in any PHP based company. Be always prepared.
    No different than any other company

Interview Questions

• PHP and mysql questions as in other companies, OOPS concept, MySQL db concept like joins, group by, having   1 Answer

Negotiation

You are asked expected salary and if you can and if they need someone very bad . they will give you what you ask for. some thing they won't say about salary hike like when will be the next hike? Found out it is after a year and more months, you get hike.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Kolkata) in April 2012.

Interview

They gave me a test with a brainbench account. After that I gave a F2F interview, and after that I had to face a skype interview cum HR round. Then my job was finalized.

Interview Questions

• Questions were standard, just google around and you will crack.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations was regarding salary and they offered me more than I asked.

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Kolkata) in September 2018.

Interview

I have applied for the position from their website. After 2 days HR called me and fixed a schedule for machine test. Don't hesitate, you can ask her for your preferable dates and time if you are continuing your job, she will help you.

Machine test round was 1 hour long, you have to solve 40 mcq. Most of them were related to oops.

After clearing this round I was asked for another round on another day.

Day 2 - total time of this round was about 3 hours with 3 f2f sessions.

1st session - lots of goods questions related to oops, database and xyz. Be prepared for this round. It is the difficult one.

2nd session - a technical discussion round with director. He will ask about your experience and expertise.

3rd round - HR round.

Then they took my social networking sites profile link to verify my authenticity.

After 1 day got the good news from hr and received offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Most of questions were oops related.   1 Answer

CodeClouds Response

22 Nov 2018 – CTO

Hello, we are glad that you had a positive experience during your interview process. At CodeClouds we aim for our interview candidates to have a positive experience and to make the interview very... More

Senior PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CodeClouds (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

1.Machine Test on Computer where you have to Answer 40 Question.basically related to XML,OOPS(INDEPTH ADVANCE OOPS IN PHP)
    A. Trait B.Abstact C.PHP Socket Programming 5.Advance array functions advance key functions .

2. Technical Round ask some basic question like acces modifier in oops,difference between private function anf public function ,final , Curl ,

I am not selected i am sharing my experience.the company is very organised and well decorated work culture is very good.

PHP Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CodeClouds.

Interview

Everything was smooth. At first, they were taking some time but after the interview started, everything went well. But one thing is that they don't seem to hire new people.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to Java, SQL and JDBC.
      OOP's concept is mandatory to prepare.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.