CodeClouds Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 44 of over 44 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CodeClouds

Application

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 rounds. It'll take around 1-2 weeks to complete the hiring process & the overall experience about the interview is good and appreciable. I really learned a lot from the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions about java, Node.js, c++, MySQL, mongodb etc
    Answer Question

CodeClouds

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CodeClouds

Interview

It was a 3 round interview process, and it gets tougher and more in-depth progressively. U should be confident about the languages or skills that you are added to your resume

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

1d

works at

HSBC

How do you deal with relatives who ask about your package in the family gatherings ?

92 Comments

Tech India

82.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=CodeClouds~332786
Join the conversation on

CodeClouds

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CodeClouds in Jun 2022

Interview

It consist of 3 rounds. First was technical mcq round, then there was technical round and lastly there was Hr + Technical round. Great support from the Hr panel throughout the interview.

Interview Questions
  • As a MERN stack developer I was asked about React Hooks, Component Mounting, Event Propagation,Redux pattern, Classes and Encapsulation, Restful Api from the frontend part. from the backend about different http methods, data structures etc.

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Calcutta) in Jun 2022

Interview

It was a smooth Interview Procedure. Specifically, I would like to thank Simmi Gupta Ma'am, who has contacted me. I was a job aspirant of CodeCloudes, I was looking for the opportunity for a longer period to be a part of CodeCloudes family.

Interview Questions
  • Well, they have asked many appropriate questions.

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Calcutta) in May 2022

Interview

Interview process has 3 rounds: machine test, technical round, hr round (technical + hr). In machine test there will be 40 questions on html, dom, jquery, js, oops and some other basic topics. In the technical the interviewer will ask u questions from all the technologies that is mentioned in the resume. So focus on basics of each topic. Like the difference between keys in DBMS, inheritance, access specifiers etc. In the hr round the interviewer will ask normal hr questions like where do u want to see ur self in next 5 years, streangth and weaknesses etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Calcutta) in May 2022

Interview

It is best and the pannel is coordinating well and best part is they have solved doubts in presence of interview.Hr team also helpful and the overall company has well culture.i will try to do my level best .

Interview Questions
  • How you got to know About our company environment?

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Calcutta)

Interview

in my case, it was 2 round of interview. First, they ask me general question about my experience and the technologies I have worked with. They also asked some questions about the tech stack that I applied for. After that they send me a task to do and give me around 24 hr. it was a full stack assignment. I successfully done that.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about Mongo replica sets

Anonymous Employee in Māldah

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Māldah) in Apr 2022

Interview

The interview has three steps:- 1.Machine Test (It's a mcq round on php 5.4) 2.Level 1 Interview(It's a technical round on the technology mentioned in the CV ) 3.Level 3 Interview(It's a HR Round)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Calcutta) in Apr 2022

Interview

They are tremendously helpful and well-guided. Absolutely fantastic, very much professional, polite, smooth out process. They provide Work from the home support and many things. I want to mention here that, I gave an interview for the Senior Web Designer position and I got selected and got the offer letter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Calcutta) in Mar 2022

Interview

It was 3 round process. 1. Online Assessment. Very basic questions were asked. 2. Technical face to face interview. In my case online recruitment so I have attended through VC. There are lot of logical and in-depth questions were asked based on basic language. No matter of what position you want they will ask questions from everything you are skilled. 3. HR Round.

Interview Questions
  • 1. PHP OOP's concept. 2. Frontend framework related questions if you interested. 3. Question from your experience framework. 4. Whatever skills you have if you let them know then they will ask questions from there.
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 44 Interviews

CodeClouds Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at CodeClouds as 82.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.13 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior PHP Developer and Web Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for PHP Developer and Web Designer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at CodeClouds takes an average of 7 days when considering 38 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for PHP Developer had the quickest hiring process (on average 2 days), whereas Web Developer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 10 days).

Common stages of the interview process at CodeClouds according to 38 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 22.32%