Cover image for CodeClouds

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

CodeClouds Interview Questions

Updated 16 Dec 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 79 of over 79 interviews

Employee Referral11%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Calcutta) in Dec 2022

Interview

It's a very good process to hire a new candidate. The way they have asked the question it's totally amazing. It's a great interview process for me. Thank you so much

Interview Questions
  • Tell me Something about code cloud
    Answer Question

CodeClouds

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CodeClouds in Dec 2022

Interview

I applied online. The interview was very swift. I faced 3 rounds of interview. Questions were based on our field of knowledge. It was awesome experience to take part in this interview.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Difference between Retesting and Regression testing 2. Smoke testing 3. Sanity testing 4. Adhoc testing

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

185.2K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=CodeClouds~332786
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about CodeClouds? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with CodeClouds employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Application

Interview

It was very smooth. Fast and in professional way.well guided by the HR. The status of the each round informed quickly. Really glad to have the offer. Very good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Calcutta) in Dec 2022

Interview

The interview was very swift. HR has been very helpful and cooperative, from scheduling all interview rounds as per my convenience to letting me know my results after every round. The interviewers were also very professional during the interview rounds.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CodeClouds

Application

I interviewed at CodeClouds

Interview

I have faced 3 rounds of interview . Questions are only based on our field of knowledge. It's an awesome experience . And I feel glad to take part in this interview session.

Interview Questions
  • 1. OOPS concepts 2.MySql 3. Laravel 4. Javascript 5.HTML/CSS

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Calcutta) in Nov 2022

Interview

The interview process of Code Clouds is quite amazing and challenging. I need to first complete an assignment and after that I asked for technical interview session. After passing the test, I was asked for HR round and then I got selected and got the offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • What do you mean by internal CSS?

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Calcutta) in Nov 2022

Interview

It was very smooth. Although I was nervous at first of every round but after my first interaction with the interviewers involved I was able to get past my nervousness and give my 100%.

Interview Questions
  • Within the technical round, I was asked about the bootstrap class which if applied to the img tag can make the image fully responsive.

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Calcutta) in Nov 2022

Interview

First I was given Machine test. Then I gave gave the technical round. And Last I gave HR round. After that I got a mail from codeclouds that you are Shortlisted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Calcutta

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Calcutta) in Nov 2022

Interview

The interview process was smooth. There were 3 rounds in my interview. The process started with the Coding Test round, 2nd round was a technical round, and ended with the HR round as the third and final round. I personally liked the way he conducted the interview, it was one of the best interviews I have ever given. Argha Das helped me through the process and was very supportive and good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CodeClouds

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CodeClouds in Oct 2022

Interview

The interview was very smooth and comfortable because it was done online. I was a bit nervous before the interview but the interviewers were very supportive and Sreemonti ma'am has taken each round of the interview very smoothly. So, thank you Sreemonti maam.

Interview Questions
  • What is Namespace? and what is the difference between Primary key and unique key?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 79 Interviews

CodeClouds Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at CodeClouds as 88.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.11 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Web Designer and Web Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Quality Analyst and PHP Developer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at CodeClouds takes an average of 9 days when considering 83 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Web Designer had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Quality Analyst roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 13 days).

Common stages of the interview process at CodeClouds according to 83 Glassdoor interviews include:

Presentation: 21.92%