CodeClouds PHP Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

CodeClouds PHP Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at CodeClouds

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Kolkata) in May 2019.

Interview

I had the interview on 9th May 2019. There were 2 rounds, 1st 40MCQ qstns(basic conceptual from java, Dbms, Data Structures, C with aptitude and verbal ability). This round was quite easy for me. You have to score atleast 6(according to their marking scheme) to qualify for 2nd round. In 2nd round there was a combined technical and hr round. It was quite easy. Just be confident of what are you saying.

Interview Questions

• Describe how java program executes. You need to describe the whole process from compilation to running of code.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CodeClouds

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Kolkata) in January 2019.

Interview

This is about php developer fresher.

There was 4 rounds of interview.

1st round was a machine test. I was told that this round will comprise of 40 multiple choice questions from PHP, OOPs and Database, but believe me they gave me 40 mcqs on software testing!!!!most of them were scenario based qstns and each qstns had a 3min time.

2nd, 3rd and 4th round was technical hr. They will ask qstns from php, oops and database, which you are expected to know. Other than that they might ask you about a client side language like js, any framework and basic knowledge of other technologies.

I was rejected in the last round. They told me I can try after 3 months again. Then surprisingly after 5 days they called me to offer a job.

Interview Questions

• how can you display 3rd highest salary from database? how can you handle errors in php? how to send a http request in php? In depth concepts of OOPS.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Kolkata) in August 2018.

Interview

1st round-40 Technical MCQ Screening,2nd Round- Technical Interview,3rd round- Project Manager Interview,4th round-Project Manager Interview,5th round-HR interview.
    I applied online from the website portal,the process took about 4-5 hours at max.

Interview Questions

• About the core basics of the language,OOP, technology worked on previous work,DBMS,etc   Answer Question

PHP Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CodeClouds.

Interview

1st round coding test. 2nd Technical.3rd HR.
    1st round is quite hard.basic from core PHP. you have to prepare for this. in the technical round asked from oop concept,php,database.in the hr round basic question about you.1:1 process.

Interview Questions

• 1st round coding test. 2nd Technical.3rd HR.
      1st round is quite hard.basic from core PHP. you have to prepare for this. in the technical round asked from oop concept,php,database.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CodeClouds (Kolkata) in September 2016.

Interview

3 rounds of interview.First one is machine test with mcq type of questions.
    The second round was technical round with all fundamental questions. The third one was the hr round where hr dicussed about salary and company rules and facilities.

Interview Questions

• 1. Php oops concept
      2. Jquery and javascript
      3.Mysql query related questions   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.