Collabera Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Collabera Interview Questions

Interviews at Collabera

2.6

Interview

Amazing and very interesting. They were all so nice and helpful. Made me feel comfortable. It was very conversational and comfortable. Didn’t ask any hard question just wanted a conversation

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

Initial interview was very short and surface level. Interviewer asked very few questions and seemed distracted. Was asked to come to their office for another interview, but was expected to cover travel costs on my own.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      What kind of role are you looking for?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID (US)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Collabera (Boise, ID (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

Reached out to me via LinkedIn, we set up a phone call. The interviewer asked me about myself, described the company a d the position which I'd be applying for.

Interview Questions

• What was your most valuable job experience you've had?   1 Answer

System Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera (Raleigh, NC (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

Contacted by multiple recruiters on LinkedIn, followed by a phone interview with different recruiter. The interview was polite and well mannered, but seemed very rushed. Basically it felt like they saw that I was educated in a similar field that they were looking for, and were simply trying to fill the position. The position was fairly different than the direction I had said I was looking for. It felt that they just needed a body as training was a part of the process. Also, seemed that the individual recruiters might be motivated to fill the position more than hire the right fit. I felt pressured to start the onboarding process before I could even look at the position and what is involved.

Interview Questions

• What is your Background?
      What kind of position are you looking for?
      What is your location preferences?   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

Good long but very nice company staff was very friendly. Company had good reviews so that was a plus i would recommend applying for position at least try has great benifits and paid time off

Lead Recruiter Interview

Interview

Very easy, straightforward questions, get to know the people interviewing you, very conversational not so much as questions after question. three different round with different people. etc, etc etc I don't have any more words

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera (Austin, TX (US)) in December 2020.

Interview

I have been communicating with Alexandra who is a recruiter there. She has been actively communicating with me before and after each interview. Both people I have interviewed with so far have been great.

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to, they were quick to get back to me after the interview. I appreciated their honesty when answering questions and transparency about their personal expirences throughout the process.

Contractor Interview

Interview

It was a phone call and an in person interview. The questions were mainly personality and behavorial with a few technical questions mixed in. They were pretty much just standard interview questions that you can find online.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with adversity in a group setting.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collabera (Houston, TX (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

very people-oriented and made me feel comfortable. I held the conversation well with the interviewer and had good conversations. the HR department was so helpful throughout the process too. i truly think this is a great company if i get the offer or not

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.