Collabera Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Collabera Interview Questions

Interviews at Collabera

2.6

Interview

phone interview with senior management with basic questions of education, experiences in banking and insurance industry; background of their industry management and client's representation. explaining hard and difficult situation and resolving problems with easy and smart way with the satisfaction of both ends.

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Collabera (Richmond, VA (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

Opportunity for a contract position at Capital One as a Systems Integrator. They vetted me very thoroughly, submitted me for the position. Once I was shortlisted, they worked very diligently to insure the client interview went well. I appreciate the effort that Collabera made to insure this opportunity was not missed.

Interview Questions

• My background / experience working to integrate systems.   Answer Question

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Collabera (Chicago, IL (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was easy. Met with an Account Executive who had been there for a year and I also met with a newer Associate Account Executive. They were personable and easy to talk to.

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Phoenix, AZ (US)) in September 2018.

Interview

I was offered an interview through a recruiter at a college job fair. The recruiter was extremely friendly and nice, and the day before my interview she called me and gave me tips too! One of them was that the person who would be interviewing me likes to really question the applicants. This was an understatement. I have never left an interview feeling bad about myself. I thought I answered the questions great, but the guy interviewing was extremely rude and full of himself. He loved to hear himself speak, and the whole interview was an interrogation. No wonder no one in the office seemed happy. I would answer a question and then he would go on to lecture me for 5 minutes after each one about "how he's been promoted 7 times in the last 4 years," when really everyone that greeted me and talked to me while I was waiting for him to interview me (I waited 20+ min) seemed miserable there. Almost all the questions were about the company and none about my experiences or what I can bring to them. He also asked me if I had any questions AT LEAST 5 different times, and seemed dissatisfied when I didn't have anymore questions for him. I don't know if he was doing this as a method to see how I reacted under pressure or what, but even after I stayed calm and answered questions confidently, this guy was a jerk, and even if it is just at this one branch I would never recommend any of my friends or family to work there.

Interview Questions

• Why would a company hire Collabera to find employees/contractors for them when they may have their own internal team of recruiters?   Answer Question

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Nashville, TN (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

It was rather to the point and very friendly. They are eager to fine tune your strengths and put you in a position of best success as well as to make the most money.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in Sales?   1 Answer

Associate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

Phone screen asking about basic background and experience. Recruiter was unprofessional (swearing over the phone, talking about boyfriend, etc.). In-person interview was also unprofessional and felt like I was walking into a Greek life scene. Everyone was in their young 20s and attractive. Interviewer complimented my outfit instead of getting to know me? She talked the entire time and it was the strangest interview I have ever had. Was not offered travel compensation even though I drove over 7 hours for a 40 minute "interview".

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (New York, NY (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Three steps
    1.) phone with recruiter
    2.) interview with manager
    3.) lunch with manager

Overall amazing experience, my recruiter was amazing and gave me several tips to be successful during the interview process. All the steps were very conversational and few behavioral questions.

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Redmond, WA (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview is a breeze, seriously. There will be a couple Account Manager stooges present to feel out your interpersonal soft skills and skim over your resume. As long as you have a Bachelor's Degree and are not on the spectrum you're in.

Interview Questions

• What kind of energy do you bring to the workplace?   1 Answer

Associate Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

I applied online through my University. Introduced myself at the career fair and asked what the interview process was and steps I needed to take, the recruiter said this is it, if I like you we will interview you. They called me and set up an interview for the following week. The recruiter was extremely helpful in scheduling the interview and was very responsive. However, the manager I interviewed with completely changed my view on Collabera. Pretty much the only questions he asked me were about whether or not I was in a sorority, why I wasn't, and why he likes people who are in the Greek system. Nothing about what I did, my experience or involvement on and off campus, literally majority of our conversation was about Greek life. Honestly the most off putting interview I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• What other companies are you interviewing with?
      Are you in a sorority? Why not?
      Do you know people in the Greek system?   Answer Question

Associate Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Collabera (Houston, TX (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

Interview process was quick, had my interview less than a week after submitting application. Fairly easy Interview mainly to get to know my personality, not many behavioral questions. Very laid back and just a simple conversation.

Interview Questions

• What are three things that would make you a good sales person?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.