Collabera Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Collabera Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Collabera

2.0

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Madison, WI (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

contacted me - asked if I was interested in job - had standard phone intereview then in-person interview with the client & their client.

Negotiation

Pretty easy accept I had to start a week earlier than I wanted to.

Other Interview Reviews for Collabera

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Collabera (Portland, OR (US)) in March 2014.

Interview

Got a cold call about the position. After some preliminary discussion, was told the IBM hiring manager would contact me for phone interview. Heard from him immediately, and phone interview lasted about half an hour. Very basic questions. Desperately needed a project manager and was content with proven track record of experience and education. 5+ years and PMP were sufficient. Hired me at the interview. Drug screen and background check were done within a few a days and I reported for my first day about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Was a very easy interview. Collabera judged my experience as a sufficient fit to recommend me to client (IBM).   1 Answer

Negotiation

Offer was for hourly rate on W-2. Benefits were available but no Collabera contribution.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Collabera in November 2017.

Interview

Extremely easy, but both recruiters who contacted me were flaky and pretty junior. One recruiter agreed with me on a rate, then took it back.Similarly, she said I would have benefits with the particular role, and then said I didn't.
    For another role I interviewed for (different recruiter and over the phone), he said the word, "Um," probably 15 times in the first minute and wasn't quite sure what to ask me. He said that my experience looked great, and then he realized on the phone that the key requirement for that role was not on my resume. I'm still not sure how that was overlooked originally, and I'm pretty sure the recruiter yawned in the middle of talking to me.

Interview Questions

• Please share with me your past experiences as a project manager.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Standard "cut and paste" type questions:
    - What is your expected yearly salary or hourly rate?
    - Are you currently on any assignment? Is your current assignment contract or permanent?
    - Are you authorized to work for any employer in the US?
    - Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offense?

Interview Questions

• All the questions were extremely generic and could be asked for any position and any level of experience.   Answer Question

It seemed like a run of the mill bodyshop.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.