Collabera Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Collabera Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Collabera

2.6

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera in March 2020.

Interview

Connected with recruiter when I needed job change . Immediately got the test next day. Was told I will get interview by next week if I took the test asap , did it, passed the test and did not get any next round.
After a long wait of 20-25 days was told that they're not looking any more. Really unfaithful behavior. Do this as a side task. Never spend too much time on what ever they say, because of their non transparent process. You can find 100s of recruiters on Linkedin, they'll lure you and act like they're diligently working for your roles. But they're not. Just take it light. Try other reliable consultancies instead who can be at least transparent and not waste your time. Not worth spending time bcz of misleading information from recruiters.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Collabera

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Collabera in July 2019.

Interview

I received a message on LinkedIn saying they have an opportunity for CS grads and they asked if I would be able to talk on the phone. In the initial phone call they explained that it would be a training program and then they would attempt to place me with a client afterwards.

They then scheduled an informational call which wasn’t really that different from the original call. I received a call sometime later asking when I can schedule an informational call (the one I had just taken) and I informed them that I already had one.

I haven’t been contacted in a while so I assume they decided not to move forward. It may have partly been because I told them I was nervous about having to pay $20000 if I left the company within 2 years. I didn’t really get the point of the whole process.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

Introduction and in detailed questions about my previous experience and technologies i have worked with and the technologies they were using in their project and about the challanges i have faced in the previous project

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winsted, CT (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Collabera (Winsted, CT (US)) in January 2016.

Interview

Very anxious to get me to apply. acted like there was an open position with a client they needed me for immediately. Also vey anxious to get me to sign an exclusive right to represent agreement. Then they just kind of vanished and I did not hear back from them. On follow up I was told that they would be getting in touch with me very soon. But they never did. I later found out from the company that was supposedly their client that the particular position they were recruiting for had never been offered by the Client and that the client was still waiting on funding for the position.

Interview Questions

• About my mainframe experience.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

Starts from Call with recruiter where they will try to understand which technology we are comfortable with. Then 2 round of Technical Interviews with Managers followed by HR Interview. 1st Round is not so difficult but 2nd round is difficult.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Collabera (Richmond, VA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

I met with the client at their site and was interviewed by the two lead developers. They asked a lot about my MVC experience and quizzed me on some C# and ASP.NET stuff, fairly detailed. I can't recall the specific questions.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know about my ASP.NET MVC experience, since they didn't have anyone with that skillset and it was required for the project.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Collabera (Redmond, WA (US)) in January 2013.

Interview

Pass client interview, it will ask .Net, C#, SQL knowledge. Some sample algorithm, like reverse link list,
    BST. One phone and a onsite interview, you will know the result second day.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collabera (Bengaluru).

Interview

Nice interview process we don't have any tension environment here. the way of interview each and everyone will good we need to know basic concepts as per the JD. We need to face 3 rounds to select the interview

Interview Questions

• For the SQL they asked how to join the data from the 2 tables?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

I visited client location since my interview was scheduled there
    There were two rounds
    Both rounds were technical and later on there was one more round which manager took in which he asked about my last project

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Collabera.

Interview

It all went good with basics and some important questions like db connections and Some questions about spring and JPA and also some sql queries like joins and They've asked me about the oops concepts of java

Interview Questions

• They've asked me about the oops concepts of java. Some questions about spring and JPA and also some sql queries like joins e.t.c   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.