Credit Karma Interview Questions

Updated 13 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 203 of over 203 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Credit Karma

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Karma

Interview

The recruiter screen was fairly typical (e.g., background, compensation, expectations, etc.). At the end, the recruiter told me they'd be advancing me to a conversation with the Chief Marketing Officer, but even after following up I never heard back about that next interview or received an official decline. I ultimately accepted an offer elsewhere.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your background.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Credit Karma (Charlotte, NC) in May 2021

Interview

It has one online interview with someone from the West coast. Once I passed that, it was a virtual on-site interview with 5 CK members including the HR manager. This included 2 technical rounds and 1 design round and 1 system design. All interviews went well, except for system design. for SD interview was unsure of how to present the question, and once after stating the question, When I tried to gather expectations/requirement for design, he directly jumped to solution first approach and asked me to write high level design. After a week receive response from recruiter, Even though my technical rounds were great was rejected due to System Design.

Interview Questions
  • Convert numbers to the English language. Movable Robot. Find a network with a minimum number of nodes in the graph.
1 person found this interview helpful

Credit Karma

Application

I interviewed at Credit Karma

Interview

First interview was with a recruiter which was more of a screener interview. Questions were mainly about background. It was followed by an interview with the hiring manager. This was a combination of behavioral and hypothetical questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Karma

Application

I interviewed at Credit Karma

Interview

Recruiter approached me and I had to face two rounds of interview with the said recruiter. Then they wanted me to go on a 1hr coderpad interview with a new college graduate. The next step would be "deep dive" with the hiring manager - this might involve coderpad too. Followed by two day on site interview. There is a double down in every step of the interview. They do not appear to have a compelling reason to fill this role - just interviewing and keeping them busy! So many steps to find a candidate but they say it takes 7 seconds for a hiring manager to decide to hire you or not!

Interview Questions
  • I lost the steam due to other negative reviews where interviewees did not have practical experience.

Credit Karma

Application

I interviewed at Credit Karma

Interview

it was really good experience.The interview was super easy. You usually go through 2 short interviews. They asked about very basic questions, like where you live, how you commute, and what your availability is. One question they asked was what you think good hospitality is. You know right after if you are hired or not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Karma (Charlotte, NC)

Interview

I was asked to interview for a talent acquisition role in Charlotte. I had one interview and then never received an update (one way or the other) and I even reached out via email. No reply. At least let candidates know you're going in another direction. Don't ghost someone and then continue posting for the same position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Karma

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Credit Karma in Apr 2021

Interview

30 minute phone call with HR followed by 30 minute phone call with Hiring Manager with a REALLY HEAVY asian accent. This was a phone call , not even a google hangout. the 30 min phone call extended past 50 minutes because it was so hard to understand what was being asked. His accent was so heavy I could not understand what the heck he was talking about. I kept asking him to repeat the question , instead of repeating the question he instead gave me the answer. I would have rejected even if they had given me an offer. NOTE: Unless you have are of Asian descent or can understand a heavy Asian Accent this is not the place for you.

Interview Questions
  • General Innodb Questions on locking General python questions.

Credit Karma

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Credit Karma

Interview

The interview was conducted during COVID and so was completely phone based. Questions assessed my skill level, familiarity with the technologies used and general knowledge of computers and internet applications.

Interview Questions
  • What happens when you access an application on the internet?

Credit Karma

Application

I interviewed at Credit Karma

Interview

Cookie cutter. Boring. Didn’t think any effort was put in. They seemed to be arrogant. I think they should revisit operational procedures. Not sustainable unless tour just looking for school names

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Karma

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Credit Karma in Mar 2021

Interview

There was a big gap after the first contact with the recruiter, about one month. However, everything else was good and fast. Scheduled an interview with an engineer 3 days after the second email.

Interview Questions
  • No useless Leetcode questions. It was an actual assignment kind of thing. Adding some sort of an easy feature to an existing application.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 203 Interviews