Cover image for Credit Karma

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Credit Karma Interview Questions

Updated 23 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 248 of over 248 interviews

Employee Referral13%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Credit Karma

Application

I interviewed at Credit Karma

Interview

Met with recruiter and then went into process with staff. The recruiter was overly promising and excited and then panel was overly stoic. It turned me off from wanting to work for the company.

Interview Questions
  • When did you use data to change an opinion?
    Answer Question

Credit Karma

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Karma

Interview

Recruiter reached out via Email. So I scheduled a phone screen. Then got called for an on-site. I think it went well. But recruiter never got back to me even after sending many follow up emails. Seems to be a similar experience to other reviews here.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Karma (Charlotte, NC) in Sept 2022

Interview

The process involved a preliminary HR screen, a technical overview discussion, and then a series of coding assessments and a design architecture exercise. Overall it took a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions
  • The coding assessments focused on standard JS patterns - knowing basics of algorithms, array handling, etc. Having a fundamental grasp on JS/TS should take you through these comfortably. The design exercise was more subjective and covered optimization, performance, etc.

Credit Karma

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Credit Karma in Sept 2022

Interview

Had a call with the recruiter. She only asked me questions like why Credit Karma and what impact do you want to make on the company. Didn't get to the next round, I feel its unfair that my experience and work was not taken into consideration.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Why Credit Karma? 2. What impact do you want to make on Credit Karma as a company?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Credit Karma (Charlotte, NC) in Sept 2022

Interview

process took really long. applied late May,2022. Got final round late September. 4 rounds of interview and all went well. Technical round java coding part also went well. But even thou they were kindda not interested in. reqruiter organized next rounds only after I reached out. and after the final round, II follwed up and reqruiter said: all rounds went really good. But priority has been changed and hire is frozen for now. Looks like the company is getting prepared for a recession)) I see a lot of similar experience in others as well...

Interview Questions
  • java algorithmic questions. testing related questions. AB testing, mobile testing questions...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I interviewed at Credit Karma (London, England)

Interview

There are totally three rounds. I have explained my technical expertise in first two rounds.They are fine with my experience. They have provided me one coding program in third round. I have written it and got the output too,They asked few technical questions.I answered it correctly.But they didnt select me after three rounds. They were not able to give feedback after three rounds. Even i sent mail and asked them why i was not selected. There was no response after that. I have completed coding question with right answer and output in third round. This process tokk one month. The talent acquistion partner and HR communication and follow up was very poor. They delayed the whole process.They were not able to give right feedback for rejecting me.

Interview Questions
  • Normal coding pattern question with few validation
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indian Land, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Credit Karma (Indian Land, SC) in Aug 2022

Interview

First HR called, HR was very professional explained the process and comps clearly and precisely. Then dead sclience for a month, after a month they asked me if I was still interested, explained to me the hiring manager was on vacation. Who took vacation for an entire month?! but I still proceeded for an interview, they gave me an excel case study was pretty hard for an analyst role in my opinion. Then no news, after a while they said they hired someone else but has another role open, but then they are not going to fill that role. To me feels like the management team is very disorganized, they must have a lot of internal problems. Overall a very negative interview experience. process is long and not organized

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Credit Karma

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Credit Karma in Aug 2022

Interview

Applied via CK website, received an email from a recruiter who works at CK full time (not contractor or 3rd party) and we had a phone screening which covered the details of the job and corporate requirements like COVID-19 vaccine and working in Charlotte NC and relocation. 1st interview was with line manager and was a great 1 hour long conversation. Review of my history, why apply for CK and I was able to ask questions about the position Next interview was a panel with 5 people, 1 who I would be working with daily and 4 who were 'leads' within the team and key strategic decision maker from a few different verticals who would be my stakeholders. All came from diverse backgrounds and we discussed my background, STAR format was used for most questions but I felt really heard and listened to by all.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to explain my experience with OKRs, Jira, AirTable, explain some complex situations and how I overcame these. My time working with executives and stories about my favorite projects lead and some of the issues and successes I encountered.

Application

Interview

This interview was for a software engineering contractor, not FTE. It's my understanding that the FTE interview process is more involved. The first conversation is a non-technical conversation with the hiring manager. The second interview is live coding with Codility. The problem to solve is fair, no crazy DP, no graphs, and no writing an LRU cache from scratch. Both of my interviewers were engaged, knowledgeable, and kind.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Credit Karma

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Credit Karma in Jul 2022

Interview

Had an initial phone call with a recruiter. First round was a programming round. Second round virtual on-site interview which included 2 technical rounds and 1 design round and 1 system design. No response even after a week. Called HR to get feedback, she verbally told offer will not be release and will provide feedback on my interview as she was still waiting for feedback from one of the interviewer. No feedback even after 4 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Movable Robot. Airbnb system design. Google excel sheet design
2 people found this interview helpful