Delhivery Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Delhivery Interview Questions

Interviews at Delhivery

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delhivery in May 2015.

Interview

A long 1 hour telephonic interview that included testing your personality, capability and mobility as required by the employer. They also check your background in transportation related problems and negotiations.

Interview Questions

• Analytical questions based on time, that tests your capability to think   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Delhivery (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Normal questions they will basically check ur communication doesn't matter if u talk in hindi or english.
    Be confident and speak what u want just speak.
    Interview took place for 30 min and hr was very friendly and will not haraas u

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Delhivery (Gurgaon, Haryana) in June 2015.

Interview

i had two technical interviews for frontend developer (expertise in angularJS).
    1st:
    the guy who was taking my interview did not know what to ask. he was totally blank thats why he was asking stupid questions. even i was asking wrongs questions so i cleared lots of his doubts. it was more like i am giving him tuition.
    2nd:
    second interview was more about discussion of my previous projects and company.

HR discussion:
    it was basically salary negotiation.

PI test:
    it is a 5 mins online psychometric kind of test where you have to select words which describe you according to you, in other question according to others.

Negotiation

i would say Delhivery is not a good payer. they don't negotiate well. they are rigid. they even asked me to join them on the same package i was working :D means no RAISE switch for nothing.. are you kidding me :D. but at the end i was ablt to get 26%,

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Delhivery (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

Initial round of interview was taken by the senior associate which was about creation of new business model,second round of interview was taken by the South Regional head of India and the final round was held by VP of department.

Interview Questions

• A real time scenario was given about retailing and e-tail and projections had to be given on the same,sort of brain storming session,questions on ideation.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delhivery.

Interview

Round 1 - Resume Shortlisting
    Round 2 - Panel Interview - Was asked to explain projects in details, checked basic knowledge of coding , puzzles etc.
    Round 3- Basic mathematics, tougher puzzles , questions about modelling and simulation
    Round 4 - HR questions, Checked leadership skills
    Round 5 - Final round with cofounder to check compatibility of candidate with startup work cluture

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delhivery (Chandigarh) in January 2019.

Interview

There was a math based test followed by a Personal Interview with 3 interviewers process took 1 day
     it was at my College
    All questions were based on profile and resume.

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delhivery (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2016.

Interview

Selection process through application and shorlisting by HR. followed up by and general discussion with HR. Post this there are at least 2 rounds of 1-1 discussion .The process consists of 1 Technical Round and 1 Managerial round. Fairly straightforward as they do not have expert technical people.

Interview Questions

• about yourself and projects undertaken during graduation   Answer Question

Associate Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Delhivery (New Delhi) in December 2014.

Interview

Two rounds of tech interview that includes questions on projects, your background, work experience, programming aptitude, and one round with HR. The process varies from college to college or candidate to candidate.

Interview Questions

• It is important to be thorough with your CV. Anything and everything can be questioned related to your projects or internships or work experience that you have mentioned   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delhivery (Gurgaon, Haryana) in November 2017.

Interview

There were 2 technical rounds. One manegerial and one HR round.

First of all the process is not quite streamlined. I reached there and found out that the HR I was supposed to meet has already left the organization some time back. And there was no new HR who knew I was coming for interview. I had to call and make sure that I have a discussion there.

The first interview was easy. Though the lady to seemed quite uninterested to take the interview. No introductions courtesies nothing. She kept peeking into her phone and laptop and her questions were vague. Though I cleared this round.
    The second interviewer was some manager and he seemed rude. Laughing on answers and digressing me from the correct answer from time to time. He too was peeking into his laptop constantly. His idea of a technical discussion was not a discussion but a question answer round. Where he would ask questions and expected a specific word as an answer. And if the word is not exact he would laugh and not let me know the correct answer.

I felt like leaving the interview in between and leave the premises. Had a negative experience.

Software Tester Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Delhivery (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

It was a opening for a female employee. Telephonic round, shortlist, written test about 1 hour, technical interview. They ask questions related to your last company and projects. Process was smooth and we'll managed by the staff.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.