Delhivery Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Delhivery Interview Questions

Interviews at Delhivery

2.8

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Delhivery (New York, NY (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

1st round Hr round

A long 1hour interview by Hr completely checking our personal skills and communication skills and interpersonal skills and also checks the sales skills by giving some real time situation.

2nd round Manager round

General about Our selves and presvious experience etc.

Interview Questions

• Plot a story from a recent movie?

sell me something on the desk and playa. roleplay?

what is the 3 positives and negatives of u?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Delhivery (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Normal questions they will basically check ur communication doesn't matter if u talk in hindi or english.
    Be confident and speak what u want just speak.
    Interview took place for 30 min and hr was very friendly and will not haraas u

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delhivery in May 2015.

Interview

A long 1 hour telephonic interview that included testing your personality, capability and mobility as required by the employer. They also check your background in transportation related problems and negotiations.

Interview Questions

• Analytical questions based on time, that tests your capability to think   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Delhivery (Indore) in October 2020.

Interview

Started with introduction , then he asked me about my project. Then we began with a Coding question and then an sql query. Coding question lasted for 45 minutes, i was able to derive the logic but was not able to implement some cases.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Delhivery.

Interview

The interview was conducted in three rounds.

Product questions + Background in the first one
    Product Management + Background in the second one
    Background in the CEO round

Describe Product Management to a 5 year old?
    What is your favourite product?

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Delhivery.

Interview

First Aptitude test happened. it was of moderate level. Then Personal interview. Then technical interview related to inventory management. Analytical ques on inventory management were asked to check the knowledge of inventory.

Interview Questions

• tell about yourself. inventory management experience and understanding   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delhivery (New Delhi) in September 2020.

Interview

it was bad i was just given 2 ds questions which is absurd . coz interview is not just coding round. it is more abt convo. so i think it as bad

Interview Questions

• Ds algo questions were asked   1 Answer

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Delhivery (Mumbai) in August 2020.

Interview

Process consisted of an Aptitude Test (Verbal, Logic & Quants).

Post that 3 Rounds of Interviews were taken.

Tests and Interviews were scheduled virtually from home. Interviewers were extremely punctual and courteous.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to Join here? Why do you want to quit your previous employment?   Answer Question
    • Questions were targeted towards individual profile based on the resume provided.
      Excel and Data Management Skills are a must.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delhivery (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2020.

Interview

1 interview of 2 hours long. Primarily centered around 3-4 case studies. One of the interviewer joined after 15 minutes and left in 10 minutes and said i didn't understand what you are saying

Interview Questions

• Case study on increase the sales of toothpaste. Case study on launching vacation rental platform   Answer Question

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Delhivery (Gurgaon, Haryana) in July 2020.

Interview

HR round and then sales manager. And they mainly saw your communication and presentation skills. HR round is going to be very simple one. Above level interview are above average. They would want to know that how you can increase their business. And they will ask for a pitch.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.