Dell Technologies Associate Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dell Technologies Associate Test Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Test Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. It was a campus interview. There a few questions asked based on databases and networks. Then I was asked to list the year cases for a pen. After I was asked to prioritize the test cases. The interviewer then asked me to run him through my resume. After that I was asked to write a couple of C programs.

Interview Questions

• What are the different Database connectors that you have used?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dell Technologies

Associate Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in August 2012.

Interview

Was recruited through Campus placement process, in Bangalore. It was for Dell R&D located in Bangalore. Written round & two interview rounds (Technical, HR). Written Round included C, Quants, some questions of Neworking, and also some general questions based on the presentation which they had given earlier.

Interview Questions

• Questions were based on HDL programming, which was totally unexpected, considering that it was for a software position   3 Answers

Associate Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in August 2016.

Interview

Hiring process included an aptitude test, personal interview and HR round. Questions from the operating system, computer networks, software testing. There were some puzzles given to solve. And briefly about my course project.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in August 2014.

Interview

The process took 2 days, on the 1st day there was a written aptitude+technical (30+20) round conducted by hirepro which contained lengthy aptitude questions
    On the 2nd day there was a ppt followed by written round shortlist and interviews(1 Technical+ HR).

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell Technologies (Bengaluru) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of 3 rounds
    1) aptitude(30) + technical(30)=60 questions in total :
    Time alloted 60 minutes:
    aptitude consisted of very simple verbal questions, avg difficulty reasoning and quant , easy data interpretation
    technical: questions on c,java, 2/3 questions on computer network protocols, 1 or 2 on microprocessors
    2) technical interview:
     project explanation, questions on oop concepts, computer networks , c++
    3) H.R interview;
    1. tell me about yourself 2. would you try for any other company if u get hired 3. does money motivate u 4. any questions for us,

Interview Questions

• how can u delete a node from a linked list using a single pointer   4 Answers

Negotiation

i did not negotiate salary as it was campus placement

Test Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell Technologies.

Interview

I applied through college

Interview details- Three rounds of process

1.Online Test
    2.Technical interview
    3.HR interview

Online test consisted of 60 questions
    -30 questions from quantitative and verbal
    -30 questions from technical

General aptitude section was of average difficulty. Technical section had questions from C,C++,Java,Computer networks,microprocessors

If you have practiced general aptitude questions,then the test will be easy.

Interview questions- They mainly asked me about my projects,Questions on computer networks, software testing.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to write a code for number of cars and bikes entering the college.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.