Deloitte Technology Risk Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Deloitte Technology Risk Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Deloitte

2.6

Technology Risk Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

Behavioral interview - they want to see that you can interact with the client, as this position requires that you lead several meetings a week, and meet on-site with clients. Not technical though they may ask you about your interests.

Interview Questions

• Describe the most influential experience on your resume.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Deloitte

Technology Risk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Seattle, WA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

First round was on campus: 2 back to back 30minute interview. Second round was at the office location: An entire day of social events including panels, lunch, 2 interviews with partners, and presentations.

Technology Risk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (New York, NY (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

About 2 weeks after applying a recruiter did a phone screening. The first interview consisted of behavioral questions and took about 15 minutes. The second interview took place in New York City and again the questions were mainly behavioral.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had difficulty dealing with someone within a group?   1 Answer

Technology Risk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Notre Dame, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Deloitte (Notre Dame, IN (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

Two rounds with two 30-minute interview for each. Mostly behavioral questions with a few technical ones regarding my own experience. All four interviewers were extremely nice the entire time and the interviews felt very short. They called on the same day as the first round to invite me back for the second round on the following morning.

Technology Risk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Minneapolis, MN (US)) in March 2016.

Interview

- Phone Screening with a manager

- two back-to-back interviews with two separate managers

The interview process led to a 2-day program for other campus hires where we were asked to group up in a round table setting with two partners and 6 students. That was a confirming interview where final questions were answered.

Technology Risk Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deloitte in September 2017.

Interview

The interviewers were very friendly. The case was almost identical to the ones online. Know basic SDLC (Agile vs Waterfall) and the case should go smoothly. There were two questions that required more creative thinking (brain-teasers)

Technology Risk Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte.

Interview

1. Online application.
    2. Phone interview with a manager
    3. Office visit with dinner the night before. Then two interviews back to back. First with a Sr. Mgr, then with a partner.

Interview Questions

• Very straight forward, lots of behavioral interview questions   Answer Question

Technology Risk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Seattle, WA (US)) in November 2011.

Interview

I had two on-campus interviews and three onsite interviews. They were all behavioral based interviews. Basically, they just want to know if you are a fit for the firm and if they would like working with you. There were no case interviews, because Advisory (or ERS) doesn't really do any consulting, it's mostly a fancy way to say IT audit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

At Deloitte, you cannot negotiate anything. Take it or leave it. They have lots of people that can fit your spot, so you don't have any power to negotiate.

Technology Risk Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deloitte (San Francisco, CA (US)) in November 2015.

Interview

First round is on-campus;two interviews, all behavioral. I was interviewed by people working in technology department. Before the second round, there was a pre-social in SF where you get to talk to your potential interviewers. Second round is an on-site office visit. Two behavioral interviews. After that, they took us to a nice restaurant for lunch.The second one is through phone. All are behavioral interviews. People are really nice. The experience is very pleasant.

Consultant - Technology Risk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deloitte (Boston, MA (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

There were two phone interviews, each 30 mins long. The interviewers were very friendly and informative. The questions were heavily based on previous experiences and how my education can be related to the position. We also discussed what kind of role I see myself in the future.

Interview Questions

• What are the things you would like to highlight on your resume?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.