Divami UX Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 13 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Divami

Divami

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Divami (Hyderābād) in Dec 2021

Interview

The interview process is really smooth and the HRs and interviewers are asking very good technical questions. First I passed the coding test and then got an interview link to be interviewed by Divami then after some days of the interview I got an offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • Universal Question: Tell me something about yourself? Technical Question: JS, HTML, CSS, Website concepts
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Divami

Anonymous Employee in Berhampur

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Divami (Berhampur) in Mar 2019

Interview

Interview was medium hard, 1 written and 2 programming rounds. They are more focused on candidate who is good at solving problem rather than how many languages you know. They really don't care if you are bad at some language as long as you are good at logic and algorithm you will rock the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

20h

works at

Wipro

Need some career advice . Y.O.E -1 CTC-7 LPA I have been working as tester both manual and automatic for last 1 year. I am hating it. Client gave opportunity to become developer but manager refused to let me go unless I spend 18 months in current role. I want to become developer and reach above 20LPA asap. I am moderately good in DSA, learning Spring and Microservice. I am not getting any calls because of 90 days notice period and testing background. How do I get out of this black hole?

22 Comments

Tech India

80.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Divami~953753
Join the conversation on