Dr. Reddy's Interview Questions

Updated 23 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 139 of over 139 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dr. Reddy's

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Dr. Reddy's (Hyderābād)

Interview

Very laid back, Indecisive and an opaque process. They can change the decision even after making an offer. Changed the roles offered multiple times. No respect for candidate's time and experience. Worse candidate experience.

Interview Questions
  • All relevant questions related to the role.
    Answer Question

Dr. Reddy's

Application

I interviewed at Dr. Reddy's

Interview

1st round was an online exam, it was quite hard most of the people were removed in 1st round only. 2nd round was a personal interview, a panel of 2 was present. both technical and hr questions were asked. the interview was easy cause mostly they wanted to know if you are ok with location, daily travel and if ok with working with shifts. Many times they asked about higher studies cause my grades are very good. General tip: if you have a good cgps/% you generally have a advantages over others in interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dr. Reddy's

Application

I interviewed at Dr. Reddy's

Interview

it was good, easy, had 4 rounds. interview panel has 3 members. everything was virtual. it went well. first round was HR round, asked about company, background. next was hiring manager and team members.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at Dr. Reddy's (New Delhi)

Interview

Worst interview I ever had. Interviewer doesn't have any professional behavior, very rude. He was sticking to his version of answers and wanted to answer the same. Mocking while answering. And was rushing to next question when I am answering his previous one. Total waste of time and good that I have been rejected, so that I won't have to work with such a pshycopath teammate

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dr. Reddy's

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dr. Reddy's

Interview

it was good and happened for almost one hour and they have asked very good questions and interactions is good, even it is virtual process, and my name is honey and age is 75

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dr. Reddy's

Application

I interviewed at Dr. Reddy's

Interview

It was obvious from the start that hiring manager already had another candidate in mind. she was late for 30 minutes and was trying to make it quick and didn't care about my answers

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Dr. Reddy's

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dr. Reddy's

Interview

was okay, however requires more in depth knowledge . the team was friendly and takes time to think before hiring someone, which is genuine and finally makes a exoexted decision

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dr. Reddy's

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dr. Reddy's

Interview

Mostly HR questions. focus on the kind of person than the technical knowledge. The interviewer made me feel very comfortable throughout. Felt more like a conversation than an interview. They look for company fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roorkee

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dr. Reddy's (Roorkee) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview was not difficult to crack and the people taking interviews were friendly. It was taken after clearing the written test and in 2 rounds. The HR round was the last round of interview which lasted for 20 minutes and was an easy one.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your journey from 10th to Masters, how do you get into this field?

Application

Interview

First round was technical test which was of medium level. Next was interview round. Both technical and HR interview took place together. The interaction with the interviewer was nice.

Interview Questions
  • First questions related to my subject (mechanical) were asked. Then the HR asked about my future plans and why would I fit into this role.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 139 Interviews