Dr. Reddy's Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Dr. Reddy's Interview Questions

Interviews at Dr. Reddy's

3.1

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dr. Reddy's.

Interview

They reached out to be after a month of online application. Once called in for first interview, it was a very typical corporate type setting. Upon first interview, I had followed up with them after 2 weeks, after which they called me back for second interview. The process itself was fairly straightforward just like other interviews. I ended up being interviewed by 4 different people upon which they provided me with a offer letter the next day.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of ordinary. The questions were fairly typical for a entry level position.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Just like any corporate company they really try to give you a low ball offer. Never accept the first offer, you should firmly counter with 10-20% increase in pay-scale.

Analytical Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, TN (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dr. Reddy's (Bristol, TN (US)) in April 2011.

Interview

I had a phone interview with an HR rep. She asked me what experience I had, and what my strengths were. I described the experience I had from my previous job with GSK. HPLC experience is very important. The rep called me back with an offer and I accepted. Pretty basic stuff.

Interview Questions

• Did you have experience with HPLCs, LIMS and Empower.   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dr. Reddy's (Princeton, NJ (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

Applied online and took a phone interview and then a face to face one

Interview Questions

• nothing very difficult, just general questions regarding resume   Answer Question

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dr. Reddy's (Somerset, NJ (US)).

Interview

Questions are more focus in getting to know the Candidate. Know how to sell yourself

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be themost difficult task out of the duties listed on the job description?   Answer Question

Formulation Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dr. Reddy's (Newark, NJ (US)) in February 2010.

Interview

initially they have done phone interview. these are about my education and interview. Then after one week they called me to their office. the questions asked are mainly pertains to my project in graduation.later they asked technical questions on HPLC, quality control and analysis. They have not gone deep.Later about my experience in lab and related questions asked. more or less general type questions regarding expected pay and my hobbies.

Interview Questions

• explain regardingReversed-phase chromatography (RPC)   2 Answers
    • pressure of the pump   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dr. Reddy's in February 2013.

Interview

It was a good interview process, They were polite.Asked many technical questions, manual as well as automation testing questions.Initially it was phone interview, then i was called for one to one, and i was interviewed by 2 people , both of them were managers.

Interview Questions

• Manual testing, Automation testing, Sql questions, Why do you want to join Dr. reddys, some management questions.   Answer Question

Validation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dr. Reddy's (Shreveport, LA (US)) in December 2013.

Interview

One phone interview with manager of the department. This was very brief. The objective was for him to get an idea of who I was and what I was looking for along with me trying to see if the job was a right fit for me. One site interview with a panel consisting of a manager, peer, and HR rep. This was pretty standard and they asked questions from a form to break the ice and get a sense of me. Then they had a chance to ask "off script" questions. Finally, I had a chance to ask them anything I wanted.

Interview Questions

• Basic question: Tell me a time when..., How would you handle a situation when..., Tell me your process for validating..., etc.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dr. Reddy's (Princeton, NJ (US)).

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. I had applied through their company website and after a month or so I was reached out by their HR personnel for a phone interview. During the phone interview they asked me about why I applied for the position and what made me a qualified candidate. Afterwards, I was invited to come in for an in-person interview at their corporate office. The whole interview process took about 3 hours. I was first greeted by the HR person who asked general questions. I was then interviewed by four other people from the department. Everyone was very friendly and comforting. The interview questions were nothing that you couldn't prepare for. After about a month or so I was told that the position was filled and I was not selected.

Deputy Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dr. Reddy's.

Interview

initial screening and short list, phone interview, personal interview transparent ,skilled based, personal and one on one discussion for the selection and interview process,selection and interview process,selection and interview process

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dr. Reddy's.

Interview

I joined through campus hiring process. So there were two round and one group discussion on video conferencing. First round was HR interview where they ask few basic question on SCM and second round was with Supply chain head and it was very formal basic personal questions

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self, Strength and weakness, how you plan your daily routine   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.