What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Low salaries for experience people" (in 44 reviews)
- "Middle management pressure & there’s no chance to survive with out achieving" (in 44 reviews)
- "Very less pay for iit graduate" (in 18 reviews)
- "Limited growth opportunities but lot to kearn from the company's current strategy and business planning attitude in generic environment." (in 15 reviews)
- "Late working hours." (in 11 reviews)
Found 1,049 of over 2T reviews
Updated 21 Sept 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 3.027 Jul 2023QC AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearBaddi
Company has good policies for the employees. There are ample internal opportunities for you to switch your job role as well. Company encourages switching your role based on your knowledge. Freshers get good increments.
Management is very poor in terms of managing things. Managers believe in micromanaging. They don't trust their teams. Even though company hr policies provide enough flexibility to its employees like part time work, sabbatical leaves, marriage leaves etc but your manager and your hod will never let you change change shifts with your fellow colleagues. Work culture too is very toxic especially in QC labs. They won't let you take Saturdays off even if you are working 9.5 hours every day. Only managers are allowed to take Saturdays off. They won't let you buy out your notice period ever even if it is clearly mentioned in hr policies that you can instead they ll threat you of not granting experience letter/relieving letter if your leave early.
Dr. Reddy's Reviews FAQs
Dr. Reddy's has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 1,731 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at Dr. Reddy's to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
81% of Dr. Reddy's employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Dr. Reddy's 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.