EY-Parthenon Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

EY-Parthenon Interview Questions

Interviews at EY-Parthenon

3.3

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon.

Interview

I had a fantastic experience interviewing with EY-Parthenon. Because I could not find the application portal for APD candidates, I cold emailed a couple of partners. One of them got back to me quickly and connected me with a recruiter. I was scheduled to interview on-site within a week.

There were four interviews in total, all of which included standard case questions: M&A, estimation/approximation, etc.

I ultimately decided not to join because they had limited locations; however, they were my second choice and I would have loved to be a part of the team.

Interview Questions

• Why have you decided to leave academia and pursue consulting?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon.

Interview

Case Interview workshop to explain process + networking dinner with current employees + one behavioral interview on campus. Super Day in Chicago office (after two weeks) - two behavioral interviews + one case interview (based on IT M&A)

Interview Questions

• How am I fit for the role
      Explain projects
      How do you learn
      What do your friends think of you   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon.

Interview

I applied through a third party employment website and was contacted a few weeks later. The later contacted me for an interview and it was scheduled. The interview was split into two parts with one being a case and second being fit.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions such as: Tell me about yourself, Tell me about a time you faced a difficult situation etc...   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

First round consisted of 2 interviews on campus. The first was behavioral and a market sizing question. The second was a longer classic business case. The second round was in the office closest to my school and consisted of 3 interviews. One was a behavioral with a partner, another a market sizing question, and the last is the group case interview.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon.

Interview

There was one case interview with a senior manager. And then there was another one behavior interview with another senior manager. Overall it is a great interview experience. The interviews are very nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this role?   1 Answer

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon.

Interview

1st round on campus consisted of two 30 minute interviews. One behavioral with market sizing and one interviewee-led case. Got call same evening to move on to final round which was the next week. Final round consisted of 2, 30 minute interviews (1 case interview with consultant and 1 behavioral with a partner) and one 1.5 group case interview.

Summer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Boston, MA (US)).

Interview

The first round was one straight forward behavioral interview with a market sizing question and then a straight forward strategy case interview. Second round was two one-on-one strategy cases and a one-on-one behavioral interview

Interview Questions

• Why consulting? Why Parthenon? Tell me about a time you worked on a team and faced challenges? Market Sizing: Estimate the amount of papers submitted to plagiarism review softwares per year   Answer Question

Inter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

two part interview, first is a resume review and personality questions and second part is case studies, each part is 30 mins, interviewers were courteous but obviously had done several interviews prior to mine

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (Providence, RI (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

Applied through University and received first-round interview invite on campus -- The first round interview consisted of a 30min case (which was pretty difficult) and 30min behavioral questions, with 2 different interviewers. I did not make it past first round.

Interview Questions

• - What's the one thing on/off your resume that best exemplifies you?
      - Why consulting? Why EY?   Answer Question

M&A Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at EY-Parthenon (New York, NY (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

1st round was video-based through a Skype like platform. Strictly behavioral questions based on my previous experiences and "Tell me about a time.." type questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. Was asked about my interest in M&A so make sure to brush up on some recent deals in the news that you can discuss briefly.

2nd round was a superday in the NYC office with 3 30 min. interviews: 2 fit + 1 case. Fit sections were very similar to those in the 1st round. Case was M&A-centered based on advising a client on purchasing a certain company. The case had a straightforward strategy component and a somewhat confusing quant. part.

Overall a solid interview experience.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.