FTI Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FTI Consulting Interview Questions

Updated 27 May 2017

2.9

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

Phone interview with HR. Questions had nothing to do with the position. Interviewer seemed rushed from the start- which made me feel uneasy. I wasn't even asked if I had any questions at the end of the interview. Very disappointed, especially after preparing for hours the day before. If all their employee's are as miserable as the interviewer seemed, I'd rather not work for FTI.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

I talked to their representative at the University of Pittsburgh job fair then received a phone call a few days later. I was brought in with 9 other Interns and they introduced us to their software and split us up for individual interviews with different people.

Interview Questions

• What is a class in object oriented programming   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Interview

Conducted a Skype interview, part of which consisted of a personality test. I wrote some illustrations and they were interpreted by the interviewer. I forgot the name of the specific test, but I believe these personality tests are used widely in the region of the world where I applied for the position.

Interview Questions

• The personality test was unexpected and seemed subjective.   1 Answer

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Washington, DC (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a person who couldn't take the time to listen to what I was saying. They interrupted me several times and were very impatient. Highly unprofessional. It made me not want to work for this company.

Interview Questions

• Describe some of the challenges you faced in your last job.   Answer Question

OCFO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (New York, NY (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

Pretty standard first-round on-campus interview with two back-to-back 30 minute interviews. Very conversational and behavioral. The super day was 3 weeks after the first round. It consisted of a networking dinner the evening before and 4 back-to-back interviews and a written case. They were more technical than first-round interviews, but still very conversational. Everyone was extremely friendly and seemed to enjoy working with other members of the group.

Health Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview process was simple. First round interviews are either a half-hour phone call or half-hour on campus interview. Within three days they get back to you to tell you if you made it to SuperDay, which is held at their office. I had three straight interviews with three members of senior staff. Almost all behavioral questions, some technical and depending on who you get, you may have a quick case. They look for people who are not only knowledgeable, but also personable and honest.

They got back to me within a week with my offer. Overall, amazing experience. Everyone there loves their jobs and are very kind and supportive!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

I applied through my university and received an on campus interview. There were two behavioral interviews that were both very conversational. Both interviewers had been with the company for 9 and 13 years, which spoke volumes to me about the internal culture. They seemed smart and amicable and it was an easy conversation.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot about experience working with data and skills developed from that.   Answer Question

FEDA Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

Two 30 minute back to back behavioral interviews, really great people and good listeners. Love the culture, questions weren't too hard they really just wanted to see how well you fit in the firm. Make sure you know why you want the position, why FTI and why FEDA. Just relax, be yourself

Strategic Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Geneva, NY (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

On-campus interview with alumni. Easy-going and relaxing process. Behavioral questions such as how I see leadership, resolve conflicts and group work. And also about my resume. Great experience to know about their company and having an interview.

Health Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Charlottesville, VA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university and was given a chance to interview. The interview consisted of two 30 minute talks with managing directors from the company. Very casual conversations and nothing too difficult was asked.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.