FTI Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

FTI Consulting Interview Questions

Updated 16 Feb 2017

2.9

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Washington, DC (US)) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a person who couldn't take the time to listen to what I was saying. They interrupted me several times and were very impatient. Highly unprofessional. It made me not want to work for this company.

Interview Questions

• Describe some of the challenges you faced in your last job.   Answer Question

Health Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The interview process was simple. First round interviews are either a half-hour phone call or half-hour on campus interview. Within three days they get back to you to tell you if you made it to SuperDay, which is held at their office. I had three straight interviews with three members of senior staff. Almost all behavioral questions, some technical and depending on who you get, you may have a quick case. They look for people who are not only knowledgeable, but also personable and honest.

They got back to me within a week with my offer. Overall, amazing experience. Everyone there loves their jobs and are very kind and supportive!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

I applied through my university and received an on campus interview. There were two behavioral interviews that were both very conversational. Both interviewers had been with the company for 9 and 13 years, which spoke volumes to me about the internal culture. They seemed smart and amicable and it was an easy conversation.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot about experience working with data and skills developed from that.   Answer Question

FEDA Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

Two 30 minute back to back behavioral interviews, really great people and good listeners. Love the culture, questions weren't too hard they really just wanted to see how well you fit in the firm. Make sure you know why you want the position, why FTI and why FEDA. Just relax, be yourself

Strategic Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Geneva, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Geneva, NY (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

On-campus interview with alumni. Easy-going and relaxing process. Behavioral questions such as how I see leadership, resolve conflicts and group work. And also about my resume. Great experience to know about their company and having an interview.

Health Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Charlottesville, VA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university and was given a chance to interview. The interview consisted of two 30 minute talks with managing directors from the company. Very casual conversations and nothing too difficult was asked.

FEDA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Los Angeles, CA (US)).

Interview

Run through if the resume. Generally nice conversation. Wanted to see if you're fit for the position during first round of interviews. A few technical questions during the second round of interviews in which they took you to there office and passed on a line of constant interviews with particular employers there.

Transaction Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Champaign, IL (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Champaign, IL (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received 1st round on-campus interview. First interview was odd. It was supposed to last 30 mins but, only went about 10. Spoke extensively with the members of the TS team at the pre-night so that could have been the reason. Was asked if I was free the next week for a superday during the interview

Entry Level Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

One phone interview with a mix of basic accounting questions and behavior type questions. The SuperDay occurred a week after my call. The morning consisted of back-to-back behavioral/technical interviews, followed by a group lunch, concluding with a difficult computer assessment.

Forensic and Litigation Consulting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

I met the younger analysts at a career fair and they referred me for a first round interview. First round interview was 30 mins long on campus. The director of the FEDA group conducts the interviews so that he can see if you're someone he would want to work with. He asked exclusively about the information on my cover letter. The next week they send you a take home case study. The night before the super day interview, you go to a mixer with the company in the city and get to meet all of the FEDA employees. I think they are really looking for fit and how you get along with people on the team. The super day interview consisted of 4 interviews. One about your background/resume, one which is behavioral (and a short technical case study), one that is situational, and the last one is company fit. I didn't end up getting an offer, but I can't say enough good things about the people and the process! They all seem incredibly nice and great to work with. Seems like an awesome company to work for.

Interview Questions

• Case study question was about profits from opening a new in-and-out in the city.   Answer Question
Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.