FTI Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at FTI Consulting

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Portland, OR (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

They asked me a lot about my portfolio and how I would deal with clients. I also took a technical skills test on PowerPoint and Indesign. They also gave a take-home test to see your creative side.

Interview Questions

• When was a time where you received hard or difficult criticism?   Answer Question

Corporate Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

Phone call then super day of 4 interviews. Pretty straight forward questions. I did not know a lot in the technical areas, which hurt me in the end. A lot of behavior questions

Intern Interview

Interview

case study and series of 1on1 interviews with people of varying expirience levels. Mostly behavioral and interest based with some finance or technical questions. Overall was not that challenging but the total day ran 4-5 hours.

Internship Interview

Interview

I applied online and was then chosen for first-round interview. This took place on-campus and was about thirty to forty minutes long. The interview was mainly traditional interview questions and one behavioral question.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Phone screen following a resume review stage. They ask what you're interested in within the practice, which is more important than you think. Your onsite interviews might be tailored to your interest so you should be thoughtful in your selection. After the phone screen, you're asked to submit a writing test for StratComm (if you applied to stratcomm). The onsite interview (superday) is mostly behavioral questions with some focus on your aforementioned interest (STAR questions in pressurized situation of special situations or financial statement literacy if it's financial comm).

Interview Questions

• What's a recent news development that interested you and why?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (San Francisco, CA (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Initial 45 minute interview on campus that is designed to find people who match companies values. Then had a meet and greet followed by a super day at the office the next day. All interviews were predominately behavorial with the exception of one designed to go over a take home case study.

Interview Questions

• Asked to go over details about my resume, cover letter, and transcript.   Answer Question

Forensic Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

On-campus interview and then 3 back to back at the office. On campus interview was entirely behavioral, and got background information about the company and the specific role that I applied to. Office interviews were 3 back to back with different directors and managers - asked mostly about past experience, courses, and a few technical questions on reading financial statements.

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

Generic, final step is to get super day in office. This is were final decision was made involved a set of interviews and case study. Not a bad process and required understanding of the company and what they did.

EFC Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied to this role through a recruiter, and had an initial phone call with him. Then it came up with 1 round onsite and 1 round take-home case study.

Interview Questions

• The onsite round is mostly about going trough my resume and past experience, and the case study is about derivative pricing.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Initial office visit and behavioral interview. About one month later, invited to a superday and had multiple interviews throughout the day and a dinner the night before. Heard back within a week.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

30 minutes phone interview with hr then onsite interview with all the group members 30 minutes each (total about 2 hours). Staff were very kind. Nice office. HR were very nice and responsive. Structured interview.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.