FTI Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at FTI Consulting

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (Portland, OR (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

They asked me a lot about my portfolio and how I would deal with clients. I also took a technical skills test on PowerPoint and Indesign. They also gave a take-home test to see your creative side.

Interview Questions

• When was a time where you received hard or difficult criticism?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

FTI is a company that doesn't have problems hanging you out to dry. The interview process is time-consuming and meaningless with a bunch of behaviral questions that don't relate to the job whatsoever. They are looking for workers, who can endure long hours without complianing. Also, the salary is way below market average, and you are putting yourself in a miserable situation if you join.

Interview Questions

• Why FTI?
      Tell me a time you had a challange in your career?
      Tell me something that is not on your resume.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

Video interview - I interviewed with two current employees. While one was very attentive to my answers the other was on his phone during our time. They mainly asked me about the things that were on my resume. There was one behavior question about working in a gorup.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my proficiency and knowledge of stata?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

It was a pretty casual first round behavioral interview.
     It was only 30 minutes. That was followed by Super Day which consisted of 3 different behavioral interviews, and the overall day was 5 hours.

Corporate Finance Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was over zoom for a summer intern position. He asked questions about my resume then about finance. He also allowed me to ask questions at the end. The interviewer was very nice.

OCFO Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

1 on 1 with two directors for a half hour each, then get invited to a superday where it’s a 5 hour process of rapid fire 20 minute interviews and a case study

Interview Questions

• How to go from net income to FCF   1 Answer

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

The interview was conducted over the phone. It was about 30 minutes and consisted of more of a conversation than of an actual interview. I learned a lot about the role and the company.

Data and Analytics Consultant Interview

Interview

30 minute screening with the hiring manager. Asked about my background and a few basic behavioral interview questions. Also brought up a past project that was worked on and asked me to answer a few question about it.

Interview Questions

• Asked about a data set and asked how you would validate certain aspects of it?   Answer Question

Corporate Finance and Restructuring Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FTI Consulting.

Interview

Behavioral and Technical questions. Will test language if you have written on the resume. Prepare for application questions of basic financial knowledge and more. Also you have to tell a joke.

Interview Questions

• How would you assess if a company was in financial distress.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Virtual interview that lasted for about 45 min with a senior level employee. He explained what the firm does and asked all behavioral questions. He also left time at the end of some questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about yourself and why are you interested in FTI?   Answer Question

Business Consulting Intern Interview

Interview

A 25-30 phone screen first round followed by a final round interview of one case interview and a behavioral feature that each lasted around 30-40 minutes. The phone screen was more of a probe of interest and the in-person interview was more about ability.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you struggled in a team environment and what you did to overcome it.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.