FTI Consulting Interview Questions

Updated 20 Jul 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 570 of over 570 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

FTI Consulting

Application

I interviewed at FTI Consulting

Interview

Primero me comunique con la de Recursos Humanos para agendar en la entrevista. La entrevista se dividió en dos partes, una parte personal y otra técnica. La parte personal fue facil, para la técnica se necesitan conocimientos básicos de contabilidad. Esta entrevista fue realizada por un associate del departamento, no la de recursos humanos.

Interview Questions
  • Motivación para trabajar en FTI Preguntas de contabilidad (estados financieros)
    Answer Question

FTI Consulting

Application

I interviewed at FTI Consulting

Interview

Tests d'aptitude style GMAT (en anglais) puis 2 rounds d'entretiens d'à peu près 1h chacun avec des Managing Directors. Mix Fit et technique pour voir les motivations, connaître le parcours et décrire les missions du poste et les équipes.

Interview Questions
  • Qu'est-ce qui vous a le plus plu et déplu lors de vos dernières experiences pro ?
  • Grandes lignes d'une DCF. Détaillez l'analyse financière d'une entreprise à partir des comptes de résultats.

FTI Consulting

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FTI Consulting

Interview

After the initial application, there was one written prompt to respond to and an option to select your practice preferences. After passing that stage, there was one interview which was held on zoom; it was very brief

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FTI Consulting

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FTI Consulting

Interview

Conducted online interview through MS teams and also a written test. Asked general questions such as self-introduction and experience sharing. There is a time limit for the written test so better prepare for it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FTI Consulting

Application

I interviewed at FTI Consulting

Interview

Two interviews via zoom. Very casual and simple questions. No hardball questions. Should be an easy going process. The interviewers were very friendly and easy going. I wouldn’t worry about the interview process too much.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FTI Consulting

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FTI Consulting

Interview

First Interview with Team Leader and Project Consultant Interviewed wih upper management in second round. An overall positive experience. I turned down the offer only because I recieved a stronger offer from another company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FTI Consulting

Application

I interviewed at FTI Consulting

Interview

Very quick process. Recruiter was very response it making sure all my questions were answered. I was worried about starting remotely but all my fears went away when I realized I had all my equipment and training scheduled.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you needed to be a team player?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FTI Consulting (London, England, England) in Jun 2021

Interview

There was a lack of transparency to the interview process for the marketing/communications role that I applied for in this company. The interview process could have been more straight forward and transparent if the wrong people were not involved in the hiring process. The direct manager for the role was very happy with my performance in the interview, while the other was not so much. I gave this other manager the benefit of the doubt but when I asked about next steps, this manager abruptly suggested that the hiring process shouldn't be so simple and there should be a bunch of tests and more stages to the interview. This took me by surprise and it felt odd. After this, I was asked more slightly pressing questions by HR about why I have been unemployed for so long. At this point, it felt like this other manager is trying to focus on any weaknesses I may have to find a reason not to get me hired. I waited days for the test which I received during the weekend. The following week, I was given the invitation to see the "so called" MD of Marketing in London and when I attended the online meeting there was an 8 seconds delay to his camera turning on. I answered all the questions that were thrown at me to the best of my knowledge. However, the interview felt very cold and seemed too focus on accusing me of being a "fraud" as he was talking a lot about "others thinking they can write when actually they can't". My test was mentioned and he said that he hadn't seen the result of it. He then asked me to send him examples of my work for him to "review" whatever that means. Days later, I received the rejection call telling me I didn't meet a certain percentage of success for the first part of the test. My questions are why was I moved forward if I did not do well enough in the test? And why asked for examples of a candidate's work if your intention is to only look for reasons to reject the candidate? I must say, this marketing team in London worked really hard finding a reason to reject me. But to be honest, it is not my skill set that they didn't like. It is the fact that I'm a member of the LGBT community. FTI Consulting states in their ads that they don't discriminate on sex or gender identity and have the rainbow coloring on their logo during pride month. But it is all a facade and having this type of people in your firm only damages your reputation. The worst part is they are in the marketing department. Disappointing. But I am glad I did not get the job. Working with people who are constantly waiting for you to make a mistake is not a great team.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing difficult just bad questions.

FTI Consulting

Application

I interviewed at FTI Consulting

Interview

Slightly long but wasnttoo bad. I wish they gave me more time and more waters I could asnwer my questions better. better luck next time I guess. I can't wait to try again

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FTI Consulting

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FTI Consulting

Interview

Generally a quick process, Language test, Personality Test There is only 1 round Team head and associate are responsible for the interview They have also introduced their work to the interviewee which is quite impressive

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 570 Interviews