FinIQ Consulting Pvt Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at FinIQ Consulting Pvt

2.6

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FinIQ Consulting Pvt (Pune City) in October 2019.

Interview

The first test was a screening test with some questions related to SQL and Logic. It also had two very easy coding questions. The major chunk of the questions were actually related to GK which was a first for me and was simply unnecessary. Nevertheless, I tried my best and got selected for the interviews. There was a group discussion followed by the 2 HR interviews. The HR interview was good in my opinion with since the HR was pretty serious, no kidding. He asked a series of questions which I answered diligently. However, it was the technical interview which was a mind-boggling as he asked me a simple question which even a first year could have answered. In any case, the interview was good however I had expected a more critical interview.

Interview Questions

• Print 5th number of a series given the first and last number   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

1 Aptitude
    1 GD
    1 Technical Interview
    1 HR

Aptitude Consisted of quantitive ,60 questions
    For interview Communication skills matter a lot.
    Array questions are asked
    questions based on resume are asked.
    Extra-curricular activities matter a lot.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashik

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FinIQ Consulting Pvt (Nashik) in September 2019.

Interview

Very lengthy process.
    They conduct total 8 rounds.
    All the rounds were conducted by them simultaneously
    No any filter in first 3 rounds.
    The rounds are-
    Online test- based on aptitude and GK
    Essay writing
    Business plan writing
    GD
    War round
    Technical round
    Coding round
    HR round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FinIQ Consulting Pvt (Pune) in September 2019.

Interview

In aptitude test there were 5 sections based on General knowledge, Aptitiude, tachnical, mysql and coding. Then there was GD, Essay writing, Budget. After that there were hr round and technical round. Process was very lengthy.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself after 10 years?   1 Answer
    • They asked me about malloc and calloc.   1 Answer
    • What do you do in extra curricular activities?   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FinIQ Consulting Pvt (Pune) in August 2019.

Interview

The process starts with an easy online aptitude test. The key is solve all the questions as fast as possible and somehow finish it. After you get shortlisted there are series of rounds which are not elimination rounds and doesnt make sense at all. 1) GD,2) Business Plan,3) essay,4)group activity, 5)writing an easy code,6)hr interview. But they do not offer jibs to those who deserve it, instead they will select only those who "act" needy. Also if you are a boy and play sports you are selected. For girls, pretend you are needy of the job, ask questions and they will select you.
    Overall it was a biased procedure because from 8am to 10pm they go on conducting rounds but select only those who are from RURAL (in urban city colleges?) areas because their MD believes these people dont get enough opportunities.
    I think they should then go to rural colleges and pick graduates from there itself instead of wasting the time of urban area students.
    So act needy, if asked where do you belong from tell your native place if its rural , and you will be in. Act desperate.

Interview Questions

• Where were you born and brought up?
      There are multiple HRs around 8-9 people, some are too sweet and spare you. Some are too negative and only focus on your negative aspects and eventually if your luck is not good, you will be rejected if interviewed by those negative people.
      CArry yourgoodluck!   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FinIQ Consulting Pvt.

Interview

The first round was online test which consisted of 7 section basically gk, database,logical reasoning etc and the lasr two sections were coding related. The next phase was group discussion followed by essay writing and at the then there was personal interview

Interview Questions

• Questions about projects done and database related questions   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FinIQ Consulting Pvt (Pune) in July 2019.

Interview

Aptitude —> Group Discussion —> Essay Writing—> Group Activity —> Infographics Test —> HR + Technical interview.
    Logical reasoning and business enhancement are the things they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Kind of very weird the whole interview is. We don’t know how they shortlist candidates.
      They ask for puzzles, sports ,
      Kind of 10% Technical and 90% Non Technical.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FinIQ Consulting Pvt (Pune) in July 2019.

Interview

First we had an aptitude test online for 1 hour. It had 60 questions. The next day, they had a lengthy process consisting of essay, business plan and group discussions.

Interview Questions

• My group was given a situation and we had to talk one after the other with hardly any time to think. The situation was that it was the 18th century and your kingdom is about to be attacked. Devise a defence strategy   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashik

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FinIQ Consulting Pvt (Nashik) in January 2019.

Interview

The process took 1 day.First trere was aptitude test containing general knowledge, quantitative and 2 programs..Then Group discussion and Essay writing.From this 3 processes students are selected for next interview round

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FinIQ Consulting Pvt (Pune) in January 2019.

Interview

4 rounds all students appeared for all rounds
    1: aptitude test - logical.analytical,verbal,technical questions
    2: essay writing on some common topics
    3: business plan
    4: interview which had more weightage on business plan and not technical question

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.