Ford Motor Company Interview Questions

Updated 17 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,333 of over 1.3K interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ford Motor Company

Ford Motor Company

Application

I interviewed at Ford Motor Company

Interview

It was easy, polite, and an ordinary interview. Seems like an alright place. Though the wait was pretty long. No buggy though, just like 45 minutes. Anyways, I didn’t get an offer sadly.

Interview Questions
  • Whats is your biggest strength?
    Answer Question

Ford Motor Company

Application

I interviewed at Ford Motor Company

Interview

It was a technical interview and it went on for forty five minutes. They were pretty easy questions - nothing to fret over and I was hired about two weeks later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ford Motor Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company

Interview

Primeira entrevista com o RH por telefone para falar sobre a vaga e se eu tinha interesse na vaga e, posteriormente com o responsável da área sobre a parte técnica.

Interview Questions
  • Pretensão Salarial. Conhecimentos técnicos. Sobre trabalhar remotamente.

Ford Motor Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company

Interview

Very professional interview with different members of the team. They asked me questions all from highly technical with the team of engineers to more behavioral questions with the process manager.

Interview Questions
  • How have your strengths changed since your last job experience?

Ford Motor Company

Application

I interviewed at Ford Motor Company

Interview

Online questions and then onsite interview. The questions are not too technical related but question your ability to think and process at the scene about a particular problem. They ask about 10 questions like such.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ford Motor Company

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company in Jun 2021

Interview

You have an online application, you then have an over the phone interview, you schedule your physical, your hearing test, your eye exam, and then your drug test. It all happened fairly quick.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hermosillo, Sonora, Sonora

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Hermosillo, Sonora, Sonora) in Jun 2021

Interview

Trato respetuoso y amable, personal atento y capacitado. Primero es necesario subir la información personal, para después ser parte del proceso de selección para el puesto de trabajo. Después, se contacta a la persona que es candidata pra el puesto requerido.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ford Motor Company

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company

Interview

3 rounds 1.) recruiter hr person standard hr type stuff 2.) phone interview with some code to review plus several technical questions about am hour 3.) on-site with hiring manager and engineers. 2 hours with two software design questions with code. Between the technical questions was several behavioral questions. We talked very in depth about the technical problems. This isnt just a leet code question. It is design decisions, pros/cons of different approaches and demonstrating working knowledge of the language/languages. Overall I have to say I was pleased with the process no matter the outcome. - I was treated with respect. - no gotcha questions with bad intent. I had a few offers and decided to go with Ford because the team was very knowledgeable and made it clear there was lots of opportunities to grow my knowledge/career. Not to mention they were extremely kind and friendly(somehow this gets overlooked?)

Interview Questions
  • Discuss a time in which an employee got upset with you or vice versa
1 person found this interview helpful

Ford Motor Company

Application

I interviewed at Ford Motor Company

Interview

I found it to be well thought out and felt appreciated as a candidate. It was a good mix of theory and practical. I would go through this process again with these guys.

Interview Questions
  • Is JavaScript multithreaded or single-threaded?

Ford Motor Company

Application

I interviewed at Ford Motor Company

Interview

Took a test online that lasted an hour. Got my results fast. I was sent a ton of paperwork to fill out. No formal interview. Everything was easy and simple to do.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,333 Interviews