Ford Motor Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Ford Motor Company

1,137 Interview Reviews

2.9

Lead Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Technical round
    Managerial interview
    HR interview

Questions will be from the work which you are currently working
    Now the procedure has changed is what I heard

Then behavioral kind of questions and the supervisor will be testing your behavior by asking so many questions

Package and benefits will be informed by HR.

HR will ask about relocation, timing, shift timings

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Good touching different aspects of current employment and future career path. well experoenced interview board with vast knowldege of what teh position is about. easy to dela with aswer in no pressure environment

Junior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Process lasted only a short time as they let me off as I didn’t have much UI design experience. The screener was kind however and I did not feel bad afterwards.

Clay Modeler Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Pretty straightforward interview process. It was maybe a little stressful in the sense that there was no one on one but the initial interview was in front of five of the studio managers. I could feel the managers were all very genuine and wanting to know you as a person and that made it a little easier.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

Very welcoming and conversational. I applied through their careers website and in 2 weeks I received an opportunity to interview. The interview was held through online portals and was a pleasant experience

Launch Engineer Interview

Interview

The Interview lasted for 30 minutes. The Interview was face to face. The questions were based on star method i.e. the questions were of behavioral type.There were total 5 questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you done the projects that matches the job role?
      Have you done multiple projects at a time?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)).

Interview

In person - two people (one was a supervisor and the other a manager) interviewed me. Each person asked a few questions and then we discussed the position. Questions focused on past experiences at school and/or past jobs

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when things on an assignment did not go as planned and what did you do to correct   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company.

Interview

I talked with the recruiter at my school career fair and received an email from him for Hackerrank online assessment. The assessment was a lot harder than other companies’ coding interviews. It seemed like they use the same questions for different levels of candidates. After the assessment, he set up a onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• find the substring in a string that matches another string   Answer Question

Zone Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for a phone interview one week after I applied. After I passed the phone interview I was contacted for an in-person interview in Dearborn, MI. They flew me out and paid for your hotel accommodations as well. The interview was in the morning and started with a welcome presentation then you moved onto a panel interview with 2-3 interviewers and those are basic interview questions but you should be prepared and know your resume extremely well and be able to speak about relevant experiences. You also will have a simulation where they will give you information the day of the interview. This part was really cool and you experienced things that you will deal with on a daily basis at the job. Great experience, the interviewers were awesome and made me feel extremely comfortable as well.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ford Motor Company (Dearborn, MI (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online and got a response a month or two later. A phone screening was followed by a panel interview at the Ford talent center. Everyone working there was polite and helpful and the panel made you feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• Many questions were behavioral using the STAR method for responses, some were technical (how you use specific skills to approach specific problems), and then there was time for conversation afterward.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.