Gap Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Gap

1,618 Interview Reviews

2.2

Data Science Intern Interview

Interview

Applied for the data science intern position at Gap located in San Francisco. I had submitted my resume on Handshake and got a phone call from HR and was asked about my previous work history, my GPA, and if I had any questions about the program at Gap. They described what they were looking for and how the program at Gap would work over the summer.

Interview Questions

• Asked about GPA, and wasnt asked technical questions. Was sent a hackerrank interview question.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap.

Interview

it was very easy. just talked on the phone and talked about past experiences and what im looking for in the future. very good conversation. wouldnt mind interviewing there again.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I applied online and sent all my information. Received a phone interview with manager and gave me all the steps about the rest for the process. Ultimately called and said I didn't receive the position

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was easy. met at food court with one manager . she asked basic interview questions. it was also a group interview with 3 other people. make sure you always have a copy of your resume and an answer ready when you're asked what makes you the best candidate.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap.

Interview

Super duper easy, you just gotta be able to communicate and have open availability! I was in a 3-person interview with 2 other candidates. The hiring manager was an hour late, so we kind of hung out around the store until they showed up. Just asked about prior experience and why we want to work at Gap. Got a call a day later with a formal offer.

Interview Questions

• Would you be comfortable selling the Gap Card to customers?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

It was a very easy interview and very fast paced process. the manger was very kind and was very outgoing and was easy to talk to as well. I enjoyed it and was very impressed with how fast the interview went

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gap.

Interview

Really easy sit down and chat. Took 15 minutes, behavioral question based. Sat in with manager in break room and got offer on the spot. They call to schedule the interview, very straight forward and business casual

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gap.

Interview

It was a pretty basic interview. We talked for a while (about me), then proceeded to ask me the interview questions. Had to do it outside cause of covid 19.

Remote Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocklin, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (Rocklin, CA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

I did a brief phone screening then was invited to complete a written assessment. After passing the written assessment I was offered the job. I completed I-9 and background check information via the internet and went to the office to complete the process in under 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to customer service experience, difficult customers handled in the past and how I handled them.   Answer Question

Rotational Management Program: Merchandising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gap (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in August 2020.

Interview

Resume submission, online assessment, behavioral interview, project-based interview
    Got the feeling from the recruiter during the project-based interview that she already made up her mind on my presentation. Worked hard on it, but didn't get to the final round.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.