Gemini Solutions Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Gemini Solutions Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Gemini Solutions

3.1

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions.

Interview

First round is aptitude round about 40 questions are there
Second round is also technical it is telephonic round
Third round is group discussion it is online round
Forth hr round

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Gemini Solutions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions (Gurgaon, Uttar Pradesh).

Interview

The interview process was very good.They asked basic questions from dbms,data structure and operating system.
    If u are going for the interview plz make sure u should practice puzzle questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rupnagar, Punjab

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions (Rupnagar, Punjab) in December 2019.

Interview

They conducted 4 rounds in Total
    1. Online Coding+Apptitute+Shell Scripting questions
    2. GD round with selected students
    3. Personal Interview about myself and 2-3 puzzle problems + 1 basic coding question
    4. Personal Technical Round Asked about 15-20 technical questions including some coding problems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions (New Delhi) in November 2019.

Interview

First round we had online quantitative test having 10 question for 2 hrs. Difficulty was of CAT level.

Second round we had online CS theory MCQ having 7 questions for 45 min duration on time complexity, doubly linked list, output question, graph ,array.

Interview Questions

• questions on array , finding loop in linked list, hash maps, optimising problems and some algorithms   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions (New Delhi) in October 2019.

Interview

they will conduct a online test based on dbms, java, quantitative aptitude and linux. The shortlisted students will get a cahnce for sitting in the further interview rounds which will consist of Group discussion, technical round and concluded by the HR round.

Interview Questions

• What are your technical skills?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana) in September 2019.

Interview

Gemini Solutions visit our university for campus recruitment.First there is a 15 min. pre placement talk after ppt there is a pen paper based exam followed by a group Discussion.
    After 2...3 days the result on the basis of exam and gd was declared.And they request all the selected students for visit the company for further rounds.
    Now in company we have 4 rounds- 2 technical,1-managerial with technical,1-hr round.

Interview Questions

• They asked most of the questions from DBMS and OOPS in all the round along with 2...3 puzzles in each round.   Answer Question
    • A number of questions related to the average coding level and data structure.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First round contains question from DBMS,java,c,data structure,linx/Unix,SQL query and 2 coding question and it is on paper based test and second round was technical interview round and those clear 1 round they offer meal to all selected student

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2019.

Interview

It was written test in college which included apti,progrmming fundamentals,sql(not mcq),linux
    After written there was interview scheduled in their office at gurgaon.
    I havent got any technical question other then sql query,my friend was asked so many coding questions and sql stuff.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions (Chandigarh) in August 2019.

Interview

Overall the selection process had 4 rounds.. Round 1 was a written aptitude+technical test that contained 4 sections of Aptitude, DBMS, Programming and Linux respectively.
    Then those who got shortlisted after the aptitude test were made to sit for 2 Technical interview rounds and 1 HR round.

Interview Questions

• First technical round was basically around my resume and basic questions... Second was about Data structures, like example based questions on application of Hashing, String manipulation etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana) in August 2019.

Interview

It was a whole day process. It included a written test, followed by a group discussion. Both the rounds were elimination rounds.
    Then was the Technical Interview 1 followed by TR2(again both were elimination rounds).
    Then was managerial round.
    And finally a HR round.
    The resut came after 2 days ad i got selected.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions on DBMS, JAVA(as per my resume).   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.