Gemini Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Gemini Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at Gemini Solutions

Python Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions in June 2020.

Interview

I applied for the role pf Python Developer but was considered for the profile for QA Automation Engineer. I was given a test which I had to complete in 3 days. After submission of the test(assignment), HR shared the profile for which I was being considered for and then I got to know that I have been considered for Automation Engineer.

When I clarified that I have experience in Application Development and not in autiomation, HR said they will consider me for Python Developer profile only. She arrange first round of interview in which the interviewer asked questions related to Python, Django and programming.

In the second round of interview, despite having clarified that I am a python developer, my second round revolved around the assignment or test which I had submitted which was actually given for the role of Automation Engineer. The interviewer had a very bad attitude. He didn't seem to acknowledge anything. They guy didn't have courtesy to ask if I had any questions when his questions were over.

Later on, I got an email from the HR that my profile doesn't fit for the position they are looking for even though I answered all the questions related to Python correctly. Isn't it obvious that I won't fit in the role if the questions asked are related to test cases and generating reports ran in the testcases.

Dotnet Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions (New Delhi) in May 2020.

Interview

1st telephonic round and 2nd was skype round both the interviewer gave me quite positive response, but HR doesn't provide any status regarding my process and to get the status I need to mailed her for 3 consecutive days.
    I asked for feedback after getting rejected still no mail from there side.
    Atleast you should provide the feedback if you reject that person.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions.

Interview

There were two rounds. One telephonic(45 mins ) and one skype(30 mins). First round was easy to check basic knowledge. Second was more conceptual. Basic questions were asked in the first round but in second more logical questions were asked.

Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana) in February 2020.

Interview

I have cleared 4 rounds of interview which includes 1 written round and then 3 F2F technical round.
    And HR told me that your feedback is positive we will connect with you for further rounds on any other day.
    But after two weeks I received a mail that you are rejected.
    When I have seen that email I got too much disappointed.

Dear Gemini solution,

Please don't disappoint anyone like that.
    Interview process must be transparent.

I don't know why they have rejected me without any further rounds that shows how they do behave with their employees also.
    Kindly don't join this company.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions (Gurgaon, Uttar Pradesh).

Interview

The interview process was very good.They asked basic questions from dbms,data structure and operating system.
    If u are going for the interview plz make sure u should practice puzzle questions.

Software Engineer QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana) in December 2019.

Interview

I go in walk-in drive
    1st round was written(some candidates were rejected after waiting for 2-4 hr)
    2nd was f2f technical (Panel was busy most time)

Advice to Interview panel do not ask to write the code when they also can not write the code. Are you taking the semester exams or interview. Ask for the logic not the theory questions.

Nothing was in structured manner.

Interview Questions

• Q:- Write the code to get the broken link on a webpage from launching the browser?
      Advice: Ask for the logic only
      Q: Write the complete code to read the data from excel file?   Answer Question

Technical Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana).

Interview

Written test was conducted in the campus. It was of duration 1.5 hours.
    The shortlisted students were called for further rounds to the company site in Gurgaon.
    First Round: Group discussion
    Second Round: Technical Interview-I
    Third Round: Technical Interview-II
    Fourth Round: Technical Interview-III
    Fifth Round: Managerial Round
    Sixth Round: HR Round
    The complete process took 7-8 hours approximately.

Interview Questions

• Puzzles, Questions on projects, data structures, dbms, OOPs concepts   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions (New Delhi) in November 2019.

Interview

First round we had online quantitative test having 10 question for 2 hrs. Difficulty was of CAT level.

Second round we had online CS theory MCQ having 7 questions for 45 min duration on time complexity, doubly linked list, output question, graph ,array.

Interview Questions

• questions on array , finding loop in linked list, hash maps, optimising problems and some algorithms   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions (New Delhi) in October 2019.

Interview

they will conduct a online test based on dbms, java, quantitative aptitude and linux. The shortlisted students will get a cahnce for sitting in the further interview rounds which will consist of Group discussion, technical round and concluded by the HR round.

Interview Questions

• What are your technical skills?   1 Answer

Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions.

Interview

Aptitude
    GD
    and PI
    Aptitude questions were tough to crack.
    Get aware of the current trends and topics of today times.
    Aptitude questions were tough to crack.
    Get aware of the current trends and topics of today times.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.