Gemini Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 170 of over 170 interviews

Applied online16%
Recruiter8%
HardAverageEasy

Gemini Solutions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions in May 2022

Interview

Got the call from its recruiter & recruiter was more interested to align me for the interview rather analysing my fitment. Then wasted my time with interviewer. Interviewer was also not much interested, as it being a service based, so they care more how much you know the frameworks. So read the questions from Google.

Interview Questions
  • Read whatever questions you can see on Google for your profile.
    3 Answers

Gemini Solutions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions in May 2022

Interview

There are total 5 rounds round 1 test is on mcqs and coding round 2 group discussion round 3 technical interview and round 4 also there are asked questions based on java data structures and linux commands round 5 HR

What people are saying about Gemini Solutions

Join the conversation on

Offer Negotiations

3d

a

Developer

Hi Fisher, Please help with below 3 offers? 6 Yoe with 16 CCTC, gurgaon. 1) Gemini Solutions : 26{fixed} in gurgaon only as a data analysts which I have a interest to work on and also I will get to work on multiple other stuff for future learning. 2) JP Morgan: 30(27 fixed) : but location is bangalore and work is in python but totally into financial filed, nit not much with new technologies and all. 3).Wipro.as.a.python developer. Which one should I go ahead with?

2 Comments

Tech India

80.6K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Gemini Solutions~1333027
Join the conversation on

Gemini Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Gemini Solutions

Interview

First Round was Aptitude Then followed by a Group Discussion Then 2 technical interviews At last there was a HR round Overall Interview experience was neat and smooth but some questions were not related to technical background at all

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gemini Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Gemini Solutions

Interview

it was a very lengthy process.there were 6 rounds of interviw.first online test then second was GD then two technical rounds then one management round and at last the HR round.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I interviewed at Gemini Solutions (Hyderābād)

Interview

Refreshing and rewarding. Overall personality is assessed and not just technical ability. Very good interview experience so far for me. Out 5 I'd rate the interview process 4. I was asked to write in the first round which consisted of 40 questions based on qa and tech. Second round was tech interview. Final round is with a manager.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us something about yourself?

Anonymous Employee in Vellore

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions (Vellore) in Apr 2022

Interview

It comprises 1 objective Test consisting of questions from General Aptitude, LR, Linux OS, DBMS, and SQL queries to write. Then there were 2 technical interviews, where round 1 consisted of questions from language, SQL queries, dsa. Round 2 was a theoretical round consisting of questions from OOPs and DBMS. Then there was 1 managerial round where questions were behavioral and from my resume and projects. And at last, there was this HR round simple.

Interview Questions
  • Technical 1: 1. write SQL queries for given situations 2. program to write swapping without a third variable 3. Difference between singly and doubly linked list 4. 1 question from hashing and so on. Round 2: 1. Difference between multi-le and multilevel inheritance 2. Approach to solve a program for separating 1 and 0 in a binary array and so on. Managerial: Based on my resume, projects, and behavioral question HR: Tell about yourself and then questions from that introduction.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghaziabad

Application

I interviewed at Gemini Solutions (Ghaziabad)

Interview

Round 1: It was a written exam consisting of 45 questions. 5 questions were of technical knowledge ( find the output, programming concepts, find the error ). The 40 questions were based on Logic and reasoning ability and English. The time to complete the test was 30 minutes. Questions were not that hard. In 30 minutes, I was able to do 29-30 questions from the Logic section and all 5 from the technical section. I was then shortlisted for the next round. Round 2: (Group discussion) The group discussion consisted of 15 people in a teams meeting. I thought it would be like we have to debate on a given topic. But everyone has to speak on their on the given common topic. So in my case, the topic was ” What should have been India’s take on Russia & Ukraine fight”, which was a known topic to me. The host gave us a minute to think about all the points we were gonna speak about. This round was mainly for good communication skills and confidence. So I wrote keywords in my notebook about what I was going to speak. Everyone was given one minute to speak. Round 3: (Technical Interview-1 ) This was one to one interview about technical skills. In this interview, you need to know about programming concepts and puzzles are very important. I was first to find the middle element of the linked list. I was asked about the bubble sort approach with its time complexity. About SQL I was asked, the types of joins. I was asked to write a query for finding maximum salary from assuming an Employee and Salary table. I was then asked about core programming concepts like polymorphism, abstraction, etc. This interview was not so hard. You should know sorting and SQL is important. Round 4: (Technical Interview-2) In this interview, I was asked to write a program to find occurrences of names given in string. Like “shubham,bajaj,bajaj,shubham”. I had to split them and put them into the array and then use the HashMap to print the frequencies of the names. Strings and HashMaps are important for any interview. Then I was asked 2 Puzzles :

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2022

Interview

I have Given the interview at Gemini for Senior Python developer position, interview process as follows First Technical round: questions about basic python and sql queries ex: difference between primary key and unique key Second Technical round: In this round interviewer asked moderate level questions on python ex: context manager and sql questions ex: Group By Managers round: In this round they asked about your current working project and your preferred location After clearing this 3 rounds I didn't get any response from the HR, they didn't even give the feedback. I think they are ghosted me. I think this organisation is not good for experienced developers My kindly suggestions to experienced people is don't attend for interview because it will waste your time

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions (Gurgaon, Haryana) in Mar 2022

Interview

There were 6 rounds 1)online Test 2)Group Discussion 3)Technical round-1 4)Technical round-2 5)HR round 6)Management round If you are well prepare then there would be no interview that you cannot crack. Be prepared well and dont study on the day of interview just revise some core concepts thats it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Gemini Solutions (Mathura, Uttar Pradesh) in Mar 2022

Interview

Recuritment process of Gemini Solutions includes 6 rounds i.e., 1. Online Test. 2. Group Discussion. 3. Technical Interview 1 4. Technical Interview 2 5. Management Round. 6. HR Round. These all are the rounds which one have to pass to get an placement offer.

Interview Questions
  • In Technical interview they mostly focuses on Problem Solving Skills, Data Structures, OOPS, MYSQL and the most important thing that they focuses on is Communication Skills.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 170 Interviews

Gemini Solutions Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Gemini Solutions as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.98 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Developer and Technical Trainee rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Senior Software Engineer and Software Engineer roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Gemini Solutions takes an average of 5 days when considering 183 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Developer had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Senior Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 10 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Gemini Solutions according to 183 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 21.28%