GoAir Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

GoAir Interview Questions

Interviews at GoAir

1.9

GM Creative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GoAir (New York, NY (US)) in February 2019.

Interview

I was approached through a consultancy for this role. I cleared the initial resume reviewal round. Second round was scheduled with the GM, Marketing. I went for the interview and in between the interview process, I realized that my resume was not reviewed till now and the job expectations (very unrealistic) were different than my skills and experience. It was very dissapointing and unprofessional. I won't say it was a learning experience but a complete waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• Independent projects you have worked on and handle as a team player.   Answer Question
    • Which all advertising agencies you have worked with and the revenue you have generated from the project handled by you.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoAir (New Delhi) in May 2019.

Interview

It interviewed at GoAir in may 2019.it had total of 4 rounds including introduction, GD, written, scar check and PI. I eliminated at last because of a visible scar on my knee.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself?
      Your favourite pet animal, favourite colour.
      Why GoAir?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GoAir (Mumbai) in January 2018.

Interview

After all 4 rounds of interview they selected some of us. All of us got selection email and did medicals and cleared. Some have started training and some left behind. Some ghosted by the company, very odd.

Interview Questions

• Self introduction and simple English test.   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GoAir (Mumbai) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process has a total of 5 rounds.
    Round 1: Height and weight check round (you will clear only if your BMI isin propotion of your height and weight)
    Round 2: Introduction round(no cross questioning in this round the HR Team will just observe your communication skills)
    Round 3: The recruiters will ask you two questions ( Q1 will be regarding your past experiences, workplace, education and Q2 will be based on the answer of your Q1)
    Round 4: Group discussion round (Topics related to Politics,Sports,etc from the daily news channels and newspapers)
    Round 5: Skin check( This round is for any tattos , scars, etc which are visible to everyone)

Interview Questions

• Tell us how will you handle a disruptive passenger if he /she tries to harm the peace of the other passengers?   2 Answers

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at GoAir (New Delhi) in December 2017.

Interview

Was asked to do a task on computer, did that. Got a call saying i am selected, gave medical tests got cleared and confirmed for offer letter, now they are telling stories and not releasing offer letter, still insisting i am selected and will get the offer soon but cannot say when, hard to digest. Also there are no systems in the organization so beware.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to leave current organization   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at GoAir (Mumbai).

Interview

The PI was straight forward- your career journey so far and a simple test on excel- a basic model of air flight revenue and some forluma related and graphs etc.

General Manager Flight Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GoAir (Mumbai) in January 2014.

Interview

it is a long process involving various steps and procedures. it was a 2 month process, many questions were asked. it was a group/panel interview. Overall interview process was good, a little tiring, but was well planned and organised with quick steps.

Interview Questions

• what steps I would take to brig about improvement on goair   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at GoAir (Mumbai) in September 2019.

Interview

There were four rounds and 350 girls first was height and weight check
    Second was introduction
    Third was grammar test
    Fourth was PI
    And then medicals
    The interview was so easy but I did some mistake the recent interview was also easy . How you present yourself is more important and even how you behave they look very carefully

Interview Questions

• They asked me questions about my hobby like what do you like most in doing makeup?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dimapur

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at GoAir (Dimapur) in November 2019.

Interview

Day 1 - Bmi check, tattoos and mock interview.
    Day 2 - Workshop
    Day 3 - i) Group of 10 (asked personal questions.) each group was asked different questions.
    ii) English written test.
    iii) Personal interview with HR

Interview Questions

• What is your name, age and how did you prepare for this interview?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to become a cabin crew?   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Interview

The interview was unorganized and very badly managed. The staff were very rude to the candidates. The staff kept shooing the candidates away with impolite tone of voice. There wasn’t any arrangement made for the candidates to sit.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a cabin crew ?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.