HARMAN Associate Engineer - Software Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

HARMAN Associate Engineer - Software Interview Questions

Interviews at HARMAN

3.5

Associate Engineer - Software Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at HARMAN.

Interview

3 rounds in total:

Aptitude round: this is an IQ test round. Was a mix of general aptitude and technical aptitude too. Brush up on your C,C++ skills for this
2 Tech interview rounds
In depth interview of C, and C++ concepts. Puzzles were given to solve too
1 HR round: The usual HR interview

Interview Questions

• Make sure you know your fundamentals right: They are deeply technical interviews with emphasis on required knowledge for the job, and your logic.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for HARMAN

Associate Engineer - Software Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at HARMAN.

Interview

3interviews seem to be typical. One is with HR, one is with the hiring manager and he usually brings in with him another manager and one is usually with members of the team you will be working with. Sometimes when they are not sure which group you will fit in then you only interview with hiring managers from different groups. The interview is usually have technical questions and half soft skills and team player type of questions.

Interview Questions

• Give me an overview of yourself and what interests you.   Answer Question

Associate Engineer- Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HARMAN (Bengaluru) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied through E-litmus and got selected, drive was held in may 2019. 1 day process.

Started by visiting the harman campus at marathalli, there were 3 rounds in total.

1st round was online technical test that was held on company premises. it Consisted of questions purely on C and C++, difficulty level was 5/10.
    that was followed by 2 technical f2f interviews where in again it was purely based upon c and c++.
    Followed by the final HR round.

Interview Questions

• Just concentrate only upon core c and c++ concepts and oops concepts.   Answer Question

Associate Engineer Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HARMAN (Pune) in August 2016.

Interview

i applied through elitmus. then at the company premises had a technical test which was again conducted by elitmus then two round of technical interview and HR rounds. i got out after the technical interview.

Interview Questions

• basic technical questions like data structures, linked list, programs etc.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at HARMAN (Hyderabad) in February 2012.

Interview

Harman visited our campus for placements . First round was an aptitude test , which was pretty simple. Then there was one 1:1 technical interview which involved few questions and review of my resume and projects. The last step was a HR+Technical interview which involved a few puzzles and standard HR questions .

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since it was a campus placement there was no negotiation

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.