Hitachi Field Service Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Hitachi Field Service Engineer Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Field Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hitachi in August 2013.

Interview

Very vague questions were asked looking for me to interpret what it was he wanted to hear. Asked a lot of experience questions looking for the most experienced individual to move forward. Very professional interviewer however left it up primarily to me to decipher what it was exactly that he was asking.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Hitachi

Field Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Hitachi in November 2013.

Interview

Most of the questions were the run of the mill how much experience do you have, why did you leave your last job, tell me about a problem you solved. I was also asked why I would like to work for Hitachi Medical Systems. Seemed to be a lot of long pauses after answering questions which I thought was odd.

Interview Questions

• The Technical questions seemed vague so I had a hard time gauging how in depth of an answer they wanted. Overall nothing seemed very difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Field Service Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Hitachi.

Interview

Initial interview over the phone, then a formal in person interview starting with HR and then several other personnel from the server department. It is an all day visit and resulted in a next day response. Company flies prospect out to office in Ohio and conducts an all day interview process. Very thorough, including a basic electronics test and other challenging interview questions.

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Twinsburg, OH (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hitachi (Twinsburg, OH (US)) in September 2009.

Interview

A phone interview is conducted with the VP of Field Service and if he feels that you may be a good fit for the job you are then flown to the headquarters in Twinsburg, OH. You will first take a basic electronics test to gauge your knowledge. If you pass this then you will have interviews with various people sometimes an individual interview, or a panel interview. If you make it past these then you are taken to lunch after lunch you speak to HR and then you meet the VP of Field Service. Be warned they used bait and switch on me. I was offered a position with the company in one location and after I flew home they informed they had filled the position and they offered me another position almost 1,000 miles away.

Interview Questions

• If you understand basic electronics you have nothing to fear with the exam.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. They said you have 3 hours to accept or we offer it to someone else.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.