Huron Consulting Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Huron Consulting Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Huron Consulting Group

SummerHealthcare Interview

Interview

incredibly long it was four rounds with 1 screening, 1 behavioral, 1 case, and 2 final behaviorals. Questions were not hard and case is tailored to whatever industry your applying to. They help you a ton throughout the process.

Analyst Higher Education Interview

Interview

long, but straightforward, phone screening, behavioral, case, final interview with analyst panel and 2 behavioral final round. Case involved a lot of timed math and even excel, but overall fair process

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group.

Interview

Phone Screening w/ behaviorals and logistics --> 2 rounds of interviews (including cases)
    The recruiter let me know that the intern class is much smaller than the actual full time offers they allow. She ran through logistical questions about being willing to travel after the main questions along with the outline of the interview process past phone screening.

Interview Questions

• Why huron? Why consulting? Time for me to ask questions.   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group.

Interview

First round is a 15 minute HR call, second round is a 30 minute behavioral. Fourth round is a one hour case study and fifth round is another behavioral (1.5 hours).

Interview Questions

• How to prioritize two tasks when they're both due at the same time and they both take the same amount of time?   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group.

Interview

The interviewers are really nice and welcoming. The case interview is hard, but if you show your thought process it is received well even if you get the wrong answer.

Healthcare Consulting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (Chicago, IL (US)) in October 2020.

Interview

Very straightforward interview process. First, a 15-minute phone interview with the recruiter just to go over background and answer the same questions that were in the application (Why healthcare? Why Huron? Why consulting?). The recruiter laid out all of the next steps here - said it would be a 4-week long process and described the focus of each interview. I thought this was super helpful and really appreciated the transparency.

Second, a skills/experience-based interview with a current associate. Almost all of the questions were listed on glassdoor. The associate that I spoke to was very easy to talk to and was very helpful in answering my questions.

Third, the case-interview. I had prepared a decent amount before and was feeling fairly confident on the questions I would be asked. The case was a fairly standard situation - you are consulting for a medical group and they are deciding whether to move to a centralized scheduling center - must consider their current workload, the salary of the employees, variable and fixed costs of the new scheduling center, etc. Unfortunately, I didn't make it past this round, but the recruiter was able to provide feedback which was very helpful considering this was my first ever case interview.

The last round would have been a values-based interview.

Consultant Interview

Interview

There was a Case interview and 2 in person interviews on the same day. The process was through campus recruiting. The interviews were around 30 mins each with current employees.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group.

Interview

Applied online and had an employee referral in addition to that, the process took about 4 weeks, 4 rounds of interviews with 3 behavioral interviews (1 with HR, 2 with business practice leaders) and 1 operations case interview

Entry-Level Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group.

Interview

15 min recruiter screen, 30 min behavioral w/ consultant, 45 min case interview w/ director. Case interview was interviewer-led, healthcare based. Two quant questions, 6 were brainstorm. First question was framework. The wording and style was a bit different than McK interview-led style but just go with the flow.

Interview Questions

• How would you give a recommendation to the CXO vs the CMO? (two different recommendations based on their needs)   Answer Question

Consulting Analyst Interview

Interview

1st round was phone screening (15 min) and very straightforward
    2nd round was behavioral (30 min) there was also some theoretical questions to gauge your thought process
    Review your thoughts before going in so you're well-prepared

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time when you used data in a project but still failed in attaining your objective"   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.