Huron Consulting Group Interview Questions

Updated Dec 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 470 of over 470 interviews

Employee Referral20%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Basic interview then case interview then flown up for super day with series of behavioral interviews. Case interview was scenario based with multiple steps based on decision made in each step.

Interview Questions
  • Why consulting? Are you aware of the obligations of a consultant
    1 Answer
3 people found this interview helpful

Huron Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group

Interview

Fair, straightforward process and you can find a lot of sample questions on Glassdoor. Standard first-round behavioral interview and then more case-based rounds. Very basic math is needed for the calculations & interview guides you step-by-step.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Huron Consulting Group

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Took two months, numerous times the recruiters didn’t respond for a follow up interview, after they literally told me they wanted to schedule follow up interviews. Took me to contact them in succession two or three times to get a response. Nearly 7 interviews (one technical, rest all behavioral) for an entry level role, took up way too much; and compensation was hardly fair or worth for the amount of time it took to get the process done (65k in Chicago for a tech consulting role) Was left a voice mail by a recruiter that told me I just “missed” getting an offer as the team wasn’t full on board, whatever that means after two months of recruiting. There’s plenty of jobs on the market right now, I urge you to go find a company that treats candidates well during recruiting, doesn’t waste your time, and treats you with respect, which I didn’t find here at all. Ironic, as constantly during the interviews the team reiterated how much of a “family” the company was and its focus on treating employees well- that certainly wasn’t evident during the interview process.

Interview Questions
  • Case interview focused on mental math, answering questions based around it
1 person found this interview helpful

Huron Consulting Group

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group

Interview

The first couple of rounds were great but right after they were very harsh in the manner how they handled it and the manner in which communication was shared , sometimes not shared either .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Huron Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group

Interview

Recruiters were straightforward about what to expect. Behavioral round, case study round, cultural fit/values round. Higher Education related case for education analyst role. For final round, very conversational. Know a few of Hurons values and have stories exemplifying how they show up in your life.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2021

Interview

Initial 30 minute phone screening very straightforward. Then a 1 hour case. Final round is back to back 45 minute behavioral almost entirely fit-based. All of the interviewers were great and took a personal interest in me. Everything was very professional and start to finish the entire process took three weeks.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Huron Consulting Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group in Oct 2021

Interview

one 15 behavioral over the telephone i was called by a recruiter one 45 minute case interview on zoom. First half was cae and second half was im assuming another round interview behavioral but i didn't make it that far

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (Bangalore) in Aug 2021

Interview

The first round was great. All technical. The second round was a little tricky. However, the overall experience was neutral. In depth knowledge is required to pass the automation test engineer interview.

Interview Questions
  • What is POM and DOM? Write sibling xpath from the DOM structure?

Huron Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group

Interview

Extensive interview process: Phone interview with Recruiter Phone interview with Manager Panel Zoom meeting 3 hr. final zoom interview with various Managers. Excel evaluation, generally rushed in interview process and Managers showed little interest in an exchange or discussion of the evaluation. The person who sent out the zoom interview mixed up the dates, but I figured out what she/he meant through talking with the recruiter. The details of the zoom interview were inaccurate though, I was just lucky that I was on top of it, but it would have been confusing to many other candidates, in fact on what was supposed to be a one on one, the other candidate zoomed into our one on one by mistake, so interview made it a panel discussion ... very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • They were mostly general behavioral questions, typical interview questions. There was not much interaction through out manager interviews, it was like they were reading from a script and then rating you on the computer, very impersonal. They use STAR questions. The recruiter was great, the panel members were good (personable). The managers that conducted the excel evaluation and interview looked like he cared less and couldn't be bothered with it all (perhaps overworked ... I don't know).
  • Behavioral questions: Have you ever had to work with a difficult Team Member and how did you handle? etc.
  • This is all that I would like to share in reference to my interview exchange with Huron.
  • I have been unemployed for 6 months due to a Covid layoff and one of the interviews asked me if that was a mistake on my resume .. I thought that was inappropriate and insulting.
  • The asked me to answer the behavioral questions as succinctly as possible because they were on a time limit and had to type them in the computer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group (Pensacola, FL) in Jul 2021

Interview

1. Phone screening interview 2. Excel assessment. 3. Behavioral interview 4. Case Interview. 5. Panel Interview. It starts with a phone screening interview. Then an Excel assessment, Afterward, a telephone behavioral interview. The case interview was quite difficult. The behavioral interview was easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Huron Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Huron Consulting Group

Interview

It was very straightforward to go through. When they asked me to interview, I was exstatic, whooho! yeah it was so good, so happy. we love huron. whoop whoop. okay goodbye 30 word minimum complete.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to work through difficulties as a team?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 470 Interviews