Indian Navy Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Indian Navy

3.3

Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Indian Navy (Coimbatore).

Interview

University entry scheme conducted by college during the final semester of engineering at Saint gits college of engineering. Attented the gd then shortlisted then gone to coimbatore navy base for interview and camp.

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indian Navy (Bhopal).

Interview

Written and Services Selection Board is mandatory for the selection process. In some cases there is a screening also. There are psychological tests as well as physical tests for this.

Interview Questions

• Series of tasks from Situation reaction test to Thematic Aptitude Test   1 Answer

Sub Lieutenent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indian Navy (Bhopal) in November 2019.

Interview

My interview went around 45 minutes and i was myself and honest.I had good time in the interview session.I answered few technical questions to the best of my knowledge.I had my interview with Interviewing officer(IO).

IT Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Interview

The process started with application form being filled by the candidate at joinindiannavy website. After you fill the application, indian navy will shortlist the candidates for campus interview session. For my case the interview was scheduled at my university itself. The process starts with a ppt regarding indian navy , opportunities and pay. The officer will split the candidates into numerous groups depending on the total count. Group discussion round followed along with sort of interview round. Results may be announced later this year. Selected candidate will receive an email invitation for ssb at any of NSB.

Sub Lieutenant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indian Navy (Chennai) in August 2019.

Interview

We had a resume shortlisting, after which a list was released and mails were sent to respective candidates. Group discussion round was conducted, with 15 in a batch. Overall it was a good experience and prepares you for the other Companies as well. The GD is taken by Navy Officers, make sure you are dressed appropriately and are disciplined.

Interview Questions

• GD Topic: Demonetisation, was it a success or a failure.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Indian Navy (Bhopal).

Interview

Interview goes on for 5 days. Psychology, Team work, Knowledge and presence of mind are tested in the interview. Positive attitude will help to crack the interview. Post clearing the interview one needs to clear the medical test as well.

Interview Questions

• No specific interview question. All based on the resume of the candidate. Mostly scenario based questions.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Agartala

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indian Navy (Agartala) in June 2019.

Interview

it was good interview. i was nervous but the interviewer were very good he made me calm. and asked several other questions related to my branch etc. and then he asked about my personal life and so on

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indian Navy (Bengaluru).

Interview

as per the advertisement in news paper, you have to send application form. selected candidates will be shortlisted for SSB tests at various centres across the country. all those who are recommended by SSBs will be issued with offer letters depending upon the number of vacancies for the post

Sub Lieutenant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indian Navy (Bengaluru).

Interview

It was a mix of psychology test, group discussions, group activity, personal interviews followed by medical examination. The psychology test consisted of word appreciation test, picture appreciation test and psychological quiz

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indian Navy (New Delhi) in January 2019.

Interview

5 Days SSB including 1 Day of screening process and 4 days of intensive testing procedures. Tests including picture perception and discussion test, officer intelligent rating test, word association test, Personal interview, Obstacle course, etc.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.