IndusInd Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

IndusInd Bank Interview Questions

Updated 13 Jun 2019

2.8

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at IndusInd Bank (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

I haven't done it yet looking forward for the same if I will get into it. Than definitely I will write my review. So waiting for the same to be get happened. Please pray for me as it would be benchmark in my life. To serve and earn knowledge from respective company.

Interview Questions

• What if the customer is not giving the money of finance loan on time? what would be your actions?   Answer Question

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at IndusInd Bank (Chandigarh) in July 2012.

Interview

No word for the interview as they see how cud u present your self & how can u make them feel that u r the best candidate for the particular job than the other candidates .convicing them is a big matter how I convinced them but still i never thought as there were only 4 candidates & lesser the nos of candidated more & tough is likely to get thru the task....

Interview Questions

• why I changed my field to work as I had 5 years of experience in pharma & healthcare??   Answer Question

Negotiation

it was best in industry

Assistant Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at IndusInd Bank (Nagpur, Maharashtra) in April 2013.

Interview

If you directly come for the Interview to branch then It will be 2 round for Personal Interview.
    If it is Campus Placements then it may took 2 round 1 aptitude and Personal Interview

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at IndusInd Bank (Mumbai) in November 2014.

Interview

There was only 1 round with the process manager and the VP. General questions were asked about family background and previous job. And why looking for change. No HR round happened just a discussion was done on call with the HR.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about previous experience and how do I connect it with the current offered job role. Family background studies previous job experience. Why you want to join indusind and about indusind   1 Answer

Client Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IndusInd Bank (New Delhi) in February 2014.

Interview

First was the group discussion which was rather elimination round-Create and support client retention strategies for existing customer base and for new customers.
    •Strengthened working relationships with clients, utilizing excellent communication techniques.

Interview Questions

• what client service managers do ?   1 Answer

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at IndusInd Bank (New Delhi) in March 2014.

Interview

Not so good, if you have reference that can consider, specially if you are a female
    they prefer to take the females because they can even work in less salary without any complaint.

Interview Questions

• Previous Experience in Sales   1 Answer

Collection Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bahadurgarh

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at IndusInd Bank (Bahadurgarh) in July 2011.

Interview

1 Recruiter reviews application
    2. Recruiter phone interviews
    3. Assessment
    4. Hiring Manager interview
    5. Background checks

One key frustration is that quite often candidates are not prepared for a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• why you choose indusind bank?   1 Answer
    • why you want to leave your current employer   1 Answer

Wealth Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at IndusInd Bank (Bengaluru) in September 2016.

Interview

no technical questions asked, if you can convince them you'll do a lot of acquisition they will hire you. They need people who will go to any extent too sell. Targets are not very steep though

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself, why indusind, book size and experience related questions   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

I had sent my resume via mail. There was a vacancy for internship, I got a call for informal interview and then got a confirmation email. It was a 2 months internship included in the curriculum of my MBA program.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at IndusInd Bank (Mumbai) in March 2010.

Interview

Hr process generally takes more time however in my case it was not much long . Negotiations and everything went quit smoothly

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Keep in mind the appraisal cycle and check on work timing
    And weekly offs an dress codes

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.