Infosys BPM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Infosys BPM Interview Questions

Interviews at Infosys BPM

2.7

International Voice Process Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys BPM (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

1st round - Essay writing on any one topic like a) my new India b) smartphones are addicted to youth c)power of smile and confidence.

2nd round - face to face
    General HR Questions and Communication testing

3rd round - Manager round or operations round.

Interview Questions

• Why we should hire you?

tell me about your self?   1 Answer

BPO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Infosys BPM (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

They will conduct first round of interview about to tell ourself
    Next round called online test like versant test
    Last Is About HR Round
    Sometimes they will change versant test into writing test on paper like match the followings passage based questions

Process Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys BPM (Durham, NC (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me and got me thru to the in-person interview. Process was straight forward and easy to follow along. Managers during the interview were polite and professional with their questions/attitude. Gaining entry to the building was a bit confusing but that has to do with it being the client site so can't hold that against infosys.

Interview Questions

• Experience with Report generation?   1 Answer

Transaction Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys BPM (Reno, NV (US)).

Interview

Was not warned of anything pertinent to the job despite asking multiple times. Questions were simple, however when the interviewer was questioned about the company, answers were very purposefully misleading.

Expert Lead Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys BPM (Durham, NC (US)) in October 2018.

Interview

One interview mostly to review my tech background, second from the director to discuss the new opp. Webex but video not required. I submitted an executive summary cover ltter which really helped along with my resume.

Senior Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys BPM (Austin, TX (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Phone interview scheduled one day in advance. Asked a few questions about experience and personal life. One day later, I had a 4 stage in person interview. There were two writing tests and interviews with three managers. One day later, request for a same day video interview. One day later, I received a call stating I had been offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have where you have seen a process all the way through from start to finish?   1 Answer
    • Are you comfortable with Mac OS?   1 Answer

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Infosys BPM (New York, NY (US)) in June 2018.

Interview

They will conduct first round of interview about to tell me about yourself, Next round called online test like domain accounts and last round is Operational Accountant. Sometime they changed interview process

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself
      2. Accounting Fundamentals Rules
      3. SAP T-Codes   Answer Question

Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys BPM.

Interview

3 rounds of interview , was good & in detail. This was two side conversation related to all HR topics & experience summary. Nice , good good good good. One telephonic interview & 2 face to face interviews conducted at Bangalore location. Met Senior manager.

Not Decided Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys BPM (Atlanta, GA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Got a couple of calls from HR to discuss salary, they would not confirm the position until they interview. An option was to do a teleconference or a face to face. I had a Face to Face with a 2 panel

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical around processes. Migration process and challenges, requirement process and challenges, importance of documentation
      Got an offer but still in negotiations   Answer Question

Process Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys BPM (New York, NY (US)) in April 2017.

Interview

1st round is apptitude (50ques) of english and maths
    2nd round is HR round which is basic 1on1
    3rd round is manager round where your communication and analytical skills will be tested.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.