Infosys BPM Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 19 Apr 2019

2.6

Sort:

Associate Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys BPM in April 2014.

Interview

it was like 30 min interview. Though it was a bpo job the interview questions were technical. they asked me indepth about the project some of the details I couldnot answer and they were particular in programming with java.

Senior Process Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys BPM (Austin, TX (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

Phone interview scheduled one day in advance. Asked a few questions about experience and personal life. One day later, I had a 4 stage in person interview. There were two writing tests and interviews with three managers. One day later, request for a same day video interview. One day later, I received a call stating I had been offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have where you have seen a process all the way through from start to finish?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable with Mac OS?   Answer Question

Process Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys BPM in May 2015.

Interview

general topic would be given. So that you have to talk for 5 mins. Its jus for testing your communication skills. Next group discussion and final round would be HR.

Interview Questions

• Tell about indian education system   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys BPM in April 2016.

Interview

I thought the interview process was pretty standard for IT management. It utilized the STAR methodology of situational feedback. The interviewer simply wants to know and understand the different situations you have faced and how you would handle those for Infosys. I believe every manager wants tot know that or have an expectation of what you would do or bring to the table should they move forward with on-boarding you.

Interview Questions

• Management Style? Decision making process? Have I managed to KPI/SLA; if so, what types.. How do I manage employees, how do I instruct/train, My process for remediation of bad employees. How do I communicate and determine employee performance. etc etc etc...   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys BPM (Telephone, TX (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

It was very much domain specific, lot of question on previous experience, existing role, knowledge on procurement, sourcing etc. Post interview, HR contacted and lot of document need to be submitted. Just make sure whatever you say in resume, you need to have a document for everything.

Transaction Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys BPM (Reno, NV (US)).

Interview

Was not warned of anything pertinent to the job despite asking multiple times. Questions were simple, however when the interviewer was questioned about the company, answers were very purposefully misleading.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aguadilla, PR (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys BPM (Aguadilla, PR (US)) in September 2013.

Interview

Got called from a temp agency, 1 day later called me to set up an on site interview, 1 day later got called again with offer. Interviewed by two hiring managers. Interview was pretty easy, mostly about past experience

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgewater, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys BPM (Bridgewater, NJ (US)) in June 2012.

Interview

Overall the process was straight forward. There were some difficulties scheduling time for the interview as the recruiting team was based in India which ended up having to coordinate some early morning calls. This actually worked out well because eliminated the need to take time off from my current job durning the interview process.

Supervisor Interview

Interview

Moves fairly quickly. Friendly staff. The phone interview and in person interview went well- very conversational. They seem to genuinely want to hire people who are the right fit, not just filling desks.

Interview Questions

• It was very conversational. Made interviewee feel comfortable.   Answer Question

Management Consulting Interview Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley, CA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys BPM (Berkeley, CA (US)) in May 2015.

Interview

One first round interview in school career center. Interviewer talked for most of the interview, describing the organization of company and industry.

One second round interview on phone with different person than originally communicated. Asked non stop consulting strategy questions with no break or variety for 15 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How would you cut costs of a gold mining company   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.