Infosys BPM Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 383 of over 383 interviews

Employee Referral15%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Infosys BPM

Application

I interviewed at Infosys BPM

Interview

Initial phone interview on a Friday with HR Manager to discuss previous experience, suitability to the role and q&a. Roughly 45 minutes in length. I was told that they would be in touch early the following week regarding next steps. Over a week later and no update so I sent an email enquiring whether my application was still being considered, still nothing back. If your an employer who preaches about having a top-quality employee experience, replying to an email from someone who's taken the time out of their day to interview with you should be an easy task.

Interview Questions
  • Can you give me an example of a time where you paid close attention to detail?
    Answer Question

Infosys BPM

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Infosys BPM

Interview

Interview was from onshore manager, it went well. I was prepared with my experience, all questions were around that so it was easy to crack the interview with onshore. You just need to have the right domain skills and managing the same

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What Infosys BPM employees are saying

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys BPM (Warsaw) in Sep 2021

Interview

It wasn’t such a difficult as I have expected. There were questions about experience, motivation, challenging situations, relations with clients and colleagues and so on. They also asked me about my character, interpersonality .

Anonymous Employee in Newbawn

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys BPM (Newbawn) in Sep 2021

Interview

Phone interview - rang on agreed time - very pleasant conversation and chat - easy but also tough questions. Very good and friendly interviewer. Allowed me to explain myself. Listened to my replies to his questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infosys BPM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys BPM

Interview

While working on that online assessment only the result came rejected without finishing the assessment. The app is not working properly. Very worst app but mail response is good. I don't know the direct discussion but online discussion not happened.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infosys BPM

Application

I interviewed at Infosys BPM

Interview

Rude and unresponsive HR. They will tell you that they are getting back to you in two weeks and then ghost you for months and months. And then call you back later and ask if you want to interview for another position. Then they get surprised when people decide not to put up with them anymore.

Interview Questions
  • robotic interviewing, like running through a list and going through the motions.

Infosys BPM

Application

I interviewed at Infosys BPM

Interview

1 Apply to the job 2 Telephonic Interview 3 Domain assessment will be conducted 4 in review 5 selected 6 on hold 7 rejected 8 hired 9 salary negotiation 10 background verification 11 offer letter sent 12 offer letter accepted

Interview Questions
  • Accounting based questions Calculations Golden rules of accounting Journal entries

Infosys BPM

Application

I interviewed at Infosys BPM

Interview

I have joined in the Infosys as fresher. And even I am new to the office environment and this was very hard to understand the new things. Here we can learn the new things . Enchance your skill set thanks you I am happy to work with Infosys.

Interview Questions
  • Many questions was the like self introduction. And
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys BPM (Bangalore)

Interview

Good and was clear in the initial process itself about the requirement. First round was technical, second was managerial round. Everything was conducted on the same day. No time waste and no much delay..within 15 days offer letter was released

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Infosys BPM

Application

I interviewed at Infosys BPM

Interview

3 rounds, great experience. Overall Good. GD can be better. Very easy and cool HRs. Technical little distracted. Got an option to quit but didn't. Learned new things after the interview, which helped me tpoprogress further/. Technical round Group discussion round HR round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 383 Interviews