Cover image for Ipsos

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Ipsos Interview Questions

Updated 26 May 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 792 of over 792 interviews

Campus Recruiting7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Ipsos

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos

Interview

three or four interviees. There is one round for the internship positions, mostly of which are about behavior questions, no techinical questions. The result will be informed several weeks by a call from HR team.

Interview Questions
  • About the details in resume
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nuremberg

Application

I interviewed at Ipsos (Nuremberg)

Interview

Entspannt und sehr professionell. Die Aufgabe war challenging aber fair. Hauptsächlich ging es darum mich als Person kennenzulernen. Die Fragen waren alle leicht zu beantworten. Das Verfahren bestand aus 2 Interviews

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Ipsos

Join the conversation on

Diversity Equity Inclusion in India Discussion Forum

8m

a

Product Success Manager

This experience is back in Ipsos and i want to validate whether it's a DE&I issue. I got married to an army personnel when i was working there and covid happened. Company made an overnight rule that people will work from base center and could not go anywhere in lockdown. Right after lockdown they forced people to come to office. I resigned, and HR said "so you will become a teacher bcz ur husband is in the army". I felt it was stereotyping and not fair bcz they didn't want to accommodate.

1 Comment

Consulting India

348.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/consulting-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Ipsos~13063
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about interviews at Ipsos? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Ipsos employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask About Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Prague

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos (Prague)

Interview

the interview process was relatively straightforward, it lasted for 1 hour, and there was only one stage. questions were very general, not specialized, or not specific to the role itself.

Interview Questions
  • previous experience, strong and weak characteristics, expectations,

Ipsos

Application

I interviewed at Ipsos

Interview

Phone call with recruiter, followed by an online timed assessment, the third round was a video panel call with 3 managers and/or directors where they each took turns asking questions, mostly behaviour questions

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here, what did you do when you made a mistake? How did it make you feel? How do you keep organized?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England)

Interview

After the initial interview you’re invited to the last stage which is a day with tasks to complete, group and individual ones. Stressful but enjoyable. A bit of preparation needed.

Interview Questions
  • About their values, how do I fit in, a presentation about a chosen topic.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos (Hong Kong)

Interview

Smooth and standard. Heavy on past experience. The lady was nice and easy to talk to. Interview was online and chill, not formal at all. It was an ok interview with nothing special.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shenzhen, Guangdong

Application

I interviewed at Ipsos (Shenzhen, Guangdong)

Interview

Mainly do the case interview, about 30-60 minutes each round, 3 rounds in total. The interviewer is kind, nice interview experience in the consulting company compared to other consulting interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Ipsos (New York, NY)

Interview

There is a hirevue, phone screening, math assessment, and superday consisting of 3 30 minute interview. It took me around a month to complete, but can take longer depending on when hiring classes are

Interview Questions
  • How would you react to receiving a client deadline that is unachievable?

Ipsos

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos

Interview

I went through three rounds. First was an assessment, then a one-way video interview, and finally a phone call interview. Each round went well and the person I talked to was really nice and helpful. The only reason why I put down the interview as negative is because it took a long time to receive any feedback each time I finished a round even though I tried contacting. After leaving me hanging for months, they told me they have already chosen people.

Interview Questions
  • Calculations, proofreading, why do I want to join, salary expectations, examples of related work

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shanghai, Shanghai

Application

I interviewed at Ipsos (Shanghai, Shanghai)

Interview

An interview is a structured conversation where one participant asks questions, and the other provides answers. In common parlance, the word "interview" refers to a one-on-one conversation between an interviewer and an interviewee. The interviewer asks questions to which the interviewee responds, usually providing information.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 792 Interviews

Ipsos Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Ipsos as 79.2% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.96 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for HR Manager and Research Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for SRE and Intern roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Ipsos takes an average of 7.88 days when considering 49 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Analyst had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Analyst, Analytics- MMA roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 30 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Ipsos according to 49 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 16.67%