Ipsos Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Ipsos Interview Questions

Interviews at Ipsos

2.7

SVP-Technology Interview

Interview

Comfortable, and open conversations, with a clear view on needs. Alignment on challenges, were clear, with a view to the future needs of a organization in a shifting landscape. Technology implementation needs were discussed with and open mind towards new ideas and paths to creation of solutions.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of Governance processes, and project management   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

The initial interview was a recorded video session. The questions were typical for a first round interview, and you had the opportunity to re-record your responses. The second round interview was a phone call with the manager.

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

It was not really hard as I was interviewed as an intern. The whole process is pretty smooth. Every basic behavioral question is pretty much for the process. Quant questions are required for tech positions.

Senior Research Manager Interview

Interview

Contacted by recruiter who initiated interview process, began process over email sharing resume and expectations then moved to phone interviews. Interviews in person were withheld due to Covid, but the expectation was that those would be normally conducted for the typical interview process.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos (New York, NY (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Three rounds of thirty-minute phone interviews and one final on-site interview by Human Resources and Tech member from the group. The on-site interview took three hours. Four people interviewed me. The questions are somewhat similar. There are few technical questions

Interview Questions

• Why are you suitable for the position?
      How do you prioritize?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomfield Hills, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ipsos (Bloomfield Hills, MI (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

Started with a one-sided video interview in which you recorded responses to questions, followed by a screening phone interview to answer questions about the position (the Analyst Development Program for recent graduates), followed by a 3.5 hour in-person interview with a written assessment, 3 30 minute interviews with pairs of directors, and a networking session with current research analysts. I was contacted by the HR rep who did my phone interview the day of the final interview, first to wish me luck and then to have a quick debrief after the interview was complete. She kept me well informed and gave me the official offer 1 week after the final interview

Interview Questions

• Typical problem solving, conflict resolution, organization, and project management questions mostly focused on experience. The written assessment was just basic math and a bit of data visualization.   Answer Question

Strategy3 Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

I had an initial screening with HR and then two phone interviews with current employees. The process took about 2 weeks in total. Overall I was pleased with the company, although I did not get an offer.

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos.

Interview

The interview is first held over the phone and then if approved The second interview is about three hours long in which there’s a test and interviews afterwards. It is average to difficult level interview.

Market Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ipsos (Chicago, IL (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me via LinkedIn about two open roles on the Creative Excellence team. After a short conversation (~20 minutes), she said she thought I'd be a perfect fit for two open roles and set up my in-person interview for as soon as possible. I asked to be scheduled for an afternoon at the end of the day, but they said I had to come in 12pm - 3pm... in the middle of the workday... So, I went in and met with about 8 people over the course of 3 hours in the middle of the work day. Everyone on the team seemed really nice and I had great conversations with all of them. I was asked to complete a case study afterwards, consisting of writing a paper analyzing an ad and create a PPT report based on data they gave me. All in all, the case study probably took me 5-7 hours to create over a weekend (they only gave me 3 days to do it), which was a considerable amount of time. I felt I did a good job on it and after submitting it, I have heard absolutely nothing. It's been over a month. After they asked me take so much time out of the work day and had me spend hours on a case study, they have not so much as called or emailed to say I did not receive the job. I'm assuming at this point this is the case, but I was very shocked as how unprofessional and rude this behavior is. At this point, any sort of excitement or desire for this job has absolutely vanished. I would never want to work for a company that does not have the decency to tell a candidate "No" after bringing them in person for 3 hours and then asking them to dedicate another 7 on a case study.

Market Research Analyst Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (Los Angeles, CA (US)) in January 2020.

Interview

One way video interview to start. Basic questions that you should be able to prepare before. Important to be enthusiastic and show your personality when it is a one way video interview. I interviewed during the holidays so the wait has been longer than expected.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.