Ipsos Interview Questions

Updated 11 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 549 of over 549 interviews

Campus Recruiting7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Ipsos

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos in Jun 2021

Interview

Had initial interview with director of UX Research. It went well and I was excited to learn more about the internship. Then had group interview with two other head UX Researchers while director sat in. Questions were more formal but confusing at times. Felt less like a conversation. Sounded like the job would be basic note taking stuff and not a lot of research projects.

Interview Questions
  • What is your weakest research method?
    1 Answer

Ipsos

Application

I interviewed at Ipsos

Interview

The recruiter did not call me back. The interview was too short and i did not get to ask any questions. I do not recommend to go through with this interview. Next time definitely let the interviewee know how long things will take. blah blah

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses?

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

The recruiter arranged a telephone interview with me via email. It was a casual conversation about myself - previous work experience, strengths, weaknesses, availability, how I would handle certain scenarios.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time where you had to deal with a difficult customer

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England, England)

Interview

Simple questions, very calm and friendly. They ask you to make and present a small presentation on a subject of your choice, then they ask you questions about your report style presentation. The interview has two parts, the first interview is usually with your potential line manager and an associate director, in this interview you will be asked about market research and why you would be a good fit, etc, all the expected questions. The second interview is with an associate director and director, the second interview is where you present the presentation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos (London, England, England) in May 2021

Interview

Really straight forward process: the initial application involved answering some knowledge based questions, and a game based interview. Then there was an interview with a recruiter before a final assessment centre which involved an hour long interview and a presentation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ipsos (Detroit, MI) in May 2021

Interview

The process was smooth, quick and effective. I was able to get a quick understanding of the job functions, expectations, and formalities of the position and company in only two interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ipsos

Application

I interviewed at Ipsos

Interview

around 15 min interview 1:1 in person with HR, discussed what I have written on CV, my knowledge of the company, earliest availability, expected salary , briefly explained job duties

Interview Questions
  • describe your personal strength, why are you suitable for the position

Ipsos

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ipsos

Interview

J'ai été contacté par mail par une RH suite à une offre auquel j'avais postulé en ligne sur leur site internet. Elle m'a convié à deux entretiens d'embauche ayant lieu à la suite (à distance). L'un RH, l'autre opérationnel avec les managers de l'équipe. A la suite de ceux-ci, convocation pour passer un test d'anglais (écrit, oral, compréhension orale).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ipsos

Application

I interviewed at Ipsos

Interview

HR reached out for an interview after submitting the application. Rescheduled one hour before interview without giving any notice - unprofessional. Declined application after interview, no response when seeking for feednback.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of market research project have you done before? Are you familiar with analysis tool like spss?
1 person found this interview helpful

Ipsos

Application

I interviewed at Ipsos

Interview

Four interviews with different team members and directors. Nothing too challenging or different from one to the next. It seemed like they were all trying to gather similar information, but come to a decision as a team.

Interview Questions
  • How have you solved a problem when it's come up with a client?
1 person found this interview helpful