Jaro Education Interview Questions

Updated 8 Jun 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 582 of over 582 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jaro Education (New York, NY)

Interview

3 rounds! Pathetic management! They schedule the interview (which is actually walk in but not a scheduled interview) and come 3 hrs late and keep the candidates waiting. People who are busy please dont go. They keep meetings during interviews which is highly unprofessional. Very happy that not working with this company. Totally waste of time. They hire HR's who are not MBA!! Worst experience and wouldn't recommend anyone.

Interview Questions
  • How do you sell new brand of packaging water?
    15 Answers
548 people found this interview helpful

Jaro Education

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jaro Education

Interview

Unorganized way of interviewing. They not only postponed but also were late to carry out the interview process. The CTC way pretty good that they were offering to the freshers

Interview Questions
  • The basics - introduce yourself, why sales, 3 reasons you don't like sales

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jaro Education (New York, NY) in Jan 2019

Interview

It was campus placement. They had two types of profile: 1. Jaro Education 2. Toppscholars First round was group discussion. Topics were general like social media, hard work and smart work etc. The HR selected those who spoke confidently with good English. The PI was short. Those who had great confidence and enthusiasm, they were selected for additional final round to be held with some top official. Questions in PI were personal based on CV and personal qualities etc. Why Jaro? Why Sales? Describe yourself.

Interview Questions
  • Why Jaro? Tell me your strengths.
345 people found this interview helpful

Jaro Education

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jaro Education

Interview

2 round interview wherein the first round and second round was on skype. First-round basically had questions like self-introduction and sort, whereas the second round was more focussed on the marketing area

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jaro Education

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jaro Education

Interview

It was good, they asked me few questions about myself and about sales. My weakness and strentgh. It was a proffesional interview taken by the HR. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jaro Education

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jaro Education

Interview

First round is GD followed by 2 rounds of personal interview. First interview is based on profile majorly whereas second interview is an HR interview. In GD, they just check that are you capable of expressing your thoughts properly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jaro Education

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jaro Education

Interview

mentioned already in the cons section. did not go well as mentioned. But it had GD, PI and HR interview over skype. It went on for three consecutive days and received letter on email.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jaro Education

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jaro Education

Interview

The interview was easy. There were some basic questions like why should we hire you and tell me about yourself . Since I am an engineer.. I was asked the reason that why I want to leave the technical line and join the sales line. Overall interview was easy

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jaro Education

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jaro Education

Interview

The process started with a GD, then an basic interview and further there was a HR round. The interview was mostly interested in how confident you are in your communication skills.

Interview Questions
  • Introduce yourself, why sales, why should I hire you.. and a scenario based question

Jaro Education

Application

I interviewed at Jaro Education

Interview

First round was group discussion. In the second round, I was asked to sell a monalisa painting to a person who is not interesting in wall decors. Third round was managerial interview including personal questions about family background, internship, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 582 Interviews