Jaro Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 14 Jun 2019

2.9

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jaro Education (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

3 rounds! Pathetic management! They schedule the interview (which is actually walk in but not a scheduled interview) and come 3 hrs late and keep the candidates waiting. People who are busy please dont go. They keep meetings during interviews which is highly unprofessional. Very happy that not working with this company. Totally waste of time. They hire HR's who are not MBA!! Worst experience and wouldn't recommend anyone.

Interview Questions

• How do you sell new brand of packaging water?   3 Answers

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jaro Education (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

It was campus placement. They had two types of profile: 1. Jaro Education 2. Toppscholars
    First round was group discussion. Topics were general like social media, hard work and smart work etc. The HR selected those who spoke confidently with good English. The PI was short. Those who had great confidence and enthusiasm, they were selected for additional final round to be held with some top official. Questions in PI were personal based on CV and personal qualities etc.
    Why Jaro? Why Sales? Describe yourself.

Senior SME Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jaro Education.

Interview

A written exam followed by a chat with a manager. Then followed by a video lecture presentation. Later followed by an interview with the CEO and a panel (random guests that he has, usually politicians, retired VCs, bureaucrats etc.)

Interview Questions

• Totally depends on the CEOs mood.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jaro Education (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Very informal conduct they do not value your time and effort. The reporting time for campus drive was 9 am and HR panel came by 5pm after that they have taken GD of 20 candidates in single group which was not less than fish market every one was shouting loud and loud in GD and HR were not able to conduct and control properly GD was totally unfair you will not get fair chance to put your views you can only surview if you can shout loudly like bhajiwala shout in market .sucessful wasted my whole day

Interview Questions

• GD topic -should modi be a next prime Minister   1 Answer

Corporate Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jaro Education (New Delhi) in September 2015.

Interview

its the three step.. first is group discussion, then second one is personal interview and the third one is personal interview at their head office. group discussion is the general process where she looks out for who can speak fluentky and confidently ignoring the fact that what actually the person is speaking.

Corporate Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jaro Education (Hyderabad) in October 2015.

Interview

i attended this process @ hyderabad.first we have pre placement talk later we have group discussion
    and in gd we have general topics to disscuss and then personal interview.in personal interview round they ask questions like tell me about ur self,sell me a product.overall process is good .

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jaro Education (New Delhi) in February 2014.

Interview

it was an easy interview. first GD among all the groups were taken and then the selected ones were called in gurgaon office for final HR round n random questions were asked from the cv and experience if any . and situation based question were asked. enjoyed my interview. HR is a nice lady .

Negotiation

THEY hve already set the salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, Tamil Nadu

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jaro Education (Salem, Tamil Nadu).

Interview

I was interviewed in my college for the position of sales trainee. Interview process consists of only two rounds i.e GD and PI. They ask very simple questions only like sell a chalk, pen e.t.c

Interview Questions

• how do you sell me a chalk when i am using marker for my purpose   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ludhiana

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jaro Education (Ludhiana) in November 2016.

Interview

it was difficult.too many questions asked.they want you to know all the theoretical things and all the bookish knowledge.whether you are from finance or not they will ask you fiancial questions.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jaro Education.

Interview

bad,not good in terms of office and infrastruture den i went in and dey were not as good s i thot.it is very easy to get in to the company and but many bad reviews spoilt the image of the company.

Interview Questions

• what is your career aspiration   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.