Jaro Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Jaro Education

2.9

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jaro Education (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

3 rounds! Pathetic management! They schedule the interview (which is actually walk in but not a scheduled interview) and come 3 hrs late and keep the candidates waiting. People who are busy please dont go. They keep meetings during interviews which is highly unprofessional. Very happy that not working with this company. Totally waste of time. They hire HR's who are not MBA!! Worst experience and wouldn't recommend anyone.

Interview Questions

• How do you sell new brand of packaging water?   5 Answers

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jaro Education (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

It was campus placement. They had two types of profile: 1. Jaro Education 2. Toppscholars
    First round was group discussion. Topics were general like social media, hard work and smart work etc. The HR selected those who spoke confidently with good English. The PI was short. Those who had great confidence and enthusiasm, they were selected for additional final round to be held with some top official. Questions in PI were personal based on CV and personal qualities etc.
    Why Jaro? Why Sales? Describe yourself.

Interview Questions

• Why Jaro? Tell me your strengths.   1 Answer

Senior SME Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jaro Education.

Interview

A written exam followed by a chat with a manager. Then followed by a video lecture presentation. Later followed by an interview with the CEO and a panel (random guests that he has, usually politicians, retired VCs, bureaucrats etc.)

Interview Questions

• Totally depends on the CEOs mood.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jaro Education (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Very informal conduct they do not value your time and effort. The reporting time for campus drive was 9 am and HR panel came by 5pm after that they have taken GD of 20 candidates in single group which was not less than fish market every one was shouting loud and loud in GD and HR were not able to conduct and control properly GD was totally unfair you will not get fair chance to put your views you can only surview if you can shout loudly like bhajiwala shout in market .sucessful wasted my whole day

Interview Questions

• GD topic -should modi be a next prime Minister   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Total time waste.I recommend people not to waste time .I went for interview and had to wait 2 3 hours .Not only this they assigned some random person to take my interview and she just finished in 2 3 minutes .It seemed that they were not interested.Just a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• what do you understand about business development?
      Quickly brief me about yourself .   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

It was just an skype interview. Campus recruitment drive. The HR was working on something, she didnt even look at us. In the end we came to know that it was just a publicity stunt. They are completely fraud.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

First I got a call where they took my telephonic interview
    .it was a situation based interview and it was easy. Then they told me to send their CV. Now I am expecting a call from them as I want to do sales.

Corporate Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jaro Education (New Delhi) in September 2015.

Interview

its the three step.. first is group discussion, then second one is personal interview and the third one is personal interview at their head office. group discussion is the general process where she looks out for who can speak fluentky and confidently ignoring the fact that what actually the person is speaking.

Corporate Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jaro Education (Hyderabad) in October 2015.

Interview

i attended this process @ hyderabad.first we have pre placement talk later we have group discussion
    and in gd we have general topics to disscuss and then personal interview.in personal interview round they ask questions like tell me about ur self,sell me a product.overall process is good .

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jaro Education (Hyderabad) in January 2019.

Interview

I appeared for Campus Interview from Jaro. They took long hours to filer 300 Students. First round was group discussion, In which i am selected. Later on the next day, we were asked to come for Online interview. I did the online interview also. After a month we are asked to come to Jaro office at Hyderabad. Near to GVK Mall. Waited for long time and gone through the interview. They haven't selected a single student from my college.

Interview Questions

• How will you sell this pen to me?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.