Jaro Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at Jaro Education

2.9

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jaro Education (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

3 rounds! Pathetic management! They schedule the interview (which is actually walk in but not a scheduled interview) and come 3 hrs late and keep the candidates waiting. People who are busy please dont go. They keep meetings during interviews which is highly unprofessional. Very happy that not working with this company. Totally waste of time. They hire HR's who are not MBA!! Worst experience and wouldn't recommend anyone.

Interview Questions

• How do you sell new brand of packaging water?   14 Answers

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jaro Education (New York, NY (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

It was campus placement. They had two types of profile: 1. Jaro Education 2. Toppscholars
    First round was group discussion. Topics were general like social media, hard work and smart work etc. The HR selected those who spoke confidently with good English. The PI was short. Those who had great confidence and enthusiasm, they were selected for additional final round to be held with some top official. Questions in PI were personal based on CV and personal qualities etc.
    Why Jaro? Why Sales? Describe yourself.

Interview Questions

• Why Jaro? Tell me your strengths.   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

Total time waste.I recommend people not to waste time .I went for interview and had to wait 2 3 hours .Not only this they assigned some random person to take my interview and she just finished in 2 3 minutes .It seemed that they were not interested.Just a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• what do you understand about business development?
      Quickly brief me about yourself .   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

It was just an skype interview. Campus recruitment drive. The HR was working on something, she didnt even look at us. In the end we came to know that it was just a publicity stunt. They are completely fraud.

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself   1 Answer
    • why do you want to do sales?   1 Answer
    • describe your personality in one word   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

First I got a call where they took my telephonic interview
    .it was a situation based interview and it was easy. Then they told me to send their CV. Now I am expecting a call from them as I want to do sales.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jaro Education (New York, NY (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

Very informal conduct they do not value your time and effort. The reporting time for campus drive was 9 am and HR panel came by 5pm after that they have taken GD of 20 candidates in single group which was not less than fish market every one was shouting loud and loud in GD and HR were not able to conduct and control properly GD was totally unfair you will not get fair chance to put your views you can only surview if you can shout loudly like bhajiwala shout in market .sucessful wasted my whole day

Interview Questions

• GD topic -should modi be a next prime Minister   2 Answers

Senior SME Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jaro Education.

Interview

A written exam followed by a chat with a manager. Then followed by a video lecture presentation. Later followed by an interview with the CEO and a panel (random guests that he has, usually politicians, retired VCs, bureaucrats etc.)

Interview Questions

• Totally depends on the CEOs mood.   1 Answer

Career Development Executive Interview

Interview

Interview process was very long and tiresome at first there was Group Discussion which was fairly easy topic was climate change, Next day shortlisted students were called for Personal Interview, which was a nightmare only one person from the company came to interview which was very time consuming.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer :- Convince me to buy a MBA program from the jaro website when i already have an MBA?   Answer Question

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chembur

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jaro Education (Chembur).

Interview

I registered through my college TPO office. They called us for direct interview at the chembur office. The HR wasn't really friendly. She wasn't even paying attention on what I was saying. If your engineering grad don't go for this compnay. It's meant for MBA people.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jaro Education.

Interview

First is a gd round which was an easy round ,
    I got cleared and called for interview.Only one person was there for 200+students for both gd and interview.This tooks too late and the questions was little bit tough.

Interview Questions

• They asked to sell a pen which cost 50000 to a seller whose income was around 10000   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.