Korn Ferry Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Korn Ferry Interview Questions

Interviews at Korn Ferry

2.8

Career Coach Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Korn Ferry.

Interview

Conversational and at ease. The interview involved a role play at the beginning and questions were asked afterwards. The role play was an important strategy to ensure the competencies of an effective coach.

Career Coach Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Korn Ferry in July 2020.

Interview

I received a verbal offer with a start date and then Korn Ferry backed out. Everything was going well until that point. I find it a rather unprofessional practice to make an offer and then rescind. As a career coach, these practices are the exact things we have to help our clients with and recover from. I expect better from Korn Ferry.

Interview Questions

• I have been working at the same company for the last X number of years and was laid off, how should I start my search?   Answer Question
    • How did you get into career coaching?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Korn Ferry in July 2020.

Interview

As expected, the process was smooth and extremely efficient.
    Interviews were conversational, and questions were standard ones, such as why did I want to work at this organization and what experience did I bring to the role.
    The recruiter was very forthcoming about what to expect before and during the entire process.

Senior Director, Human Resources Interview

Application

I interviewed at Korn Ferry in May 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter regarding a job that I applied to online. I was then referred to another senior level recruiter who felt I had the right background and qualifications for the open position. I was referred on to the hiring manager and had a very positive interview. I immediately followed up to thank both the hiring manager and senior recruiter. The Korn Ferry recruiter indicated that she was glad that it went well and would be back in touch in a few days. I never hear back even after several attempts to reach her. At this point I was only looking for feedback so I could improve as I continued my job search. Having worked in HR for 15 years and led recruiting functions, this was highly disappointing to say the least. Especially from a company like Korn Ferry, who I have worked with in the past. Humanity in Human Resources is essential and it was clearly lacking as was a sense of respect and professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Describe a process or change that you implemented that senior management was not in agreement with and how did you work with them to make it happen and have them see the benefit.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Korn Ferry.

Interview

Very unorganized process, took me almost a year from starting to talk to them to actually being hired. Company doesn't have it together, only cares if you are of immediate interest to them.

Interview Questions

• What was your biggest mistake? (many behavioral questions)   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Interview

It was a clear interview process with various rounds, enjoyed speaking with people from all levels of the organization. The recruiter was great in updating on each step along the way.

Senior Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Korn Ferry (Philadelphia, PA (US)).

Interview

It was lengthy. I enjoyed it. They had some test questions, I thought I did not do them well. however, it was good. I had a video call with the actual manager. They are all very nice leaders.

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Korn Ferry.

Interview

They never followed through with the scheduled interview. When I reached out, they sent a generic "we regret to inform you that ....." It was very unprofessional.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Korn Ferry in November 2019.

Interview

There were a series of email correspondents, phone interviews/calls and a KF assessment. I'm pretty sure the assessment is a tool to weed out candidates. The phone interviews were easy enough, not very in-depth. It almost felt like it was just a series of tasks that needed to be done beforehand instead of an actual interview. All in all I wasn't wild about the interview but to each his/her own.

Research Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Korn Ferry (New York, NY (US)) in November 2019.

Interview

I had two phone calls with HR. Followed by a web video call with the hiring manager out of NY. Everyone was very pleasant and responsive. In the end another candidate had more experience than i did, but the process was smooth and comunication was solid

Interview Questions

• Discuss a situation where you had to make a challenging decision.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.