LiquidHub Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

LiquidHub Interview Questions

Interviews at LiquidHub

2.6

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LiquidHub (New York, NY (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Two rounds of Technical Interview followed with HR round.

All of them are very helping and informative.

It took 1 Hour to complete the two technical rounds and then HR gave me the feedback.

Java Developer Interview

Interview

Screening Interview. A screening interview is a type of job interview that is conducted to determine if the applicant has the qualifications needed to do the job for which the company is hiring.5 days ago

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LiquidHub.

Interview

Applied via LinkedIn, I was contacted by the HR. 3 rounds of interviews including:
    - Online SQL test (30 minutes)
    - Technical interview (30 minutes)
    - Meet the Manager (30 minutes)
    - Informational (40 minutes)

Interview Questions

• What are your long term goals?
      Technical interview, interviewer asked to write SQL queries (joins, aggregate functions etc)   Answer Question

Managing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

I’ve been speaking to a recruiter for 3-4 now and I’ve have yet to hear a response. It’s a waste of time!!

I’ve sent many emails on updates but nothing. Transparency doesn’t exist

Senior User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at LiquidHub (San Francisco, CA (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

In-house recruiter based in India was first to reach out via LinkedIn, then I was transferred to a US-based in-house recruiter. I had 2 phone interviews and an in-office interview with three staff members. The interview process was accelerated (everything was done within a week) because the team "loved me" and thought I was a "great fit". I really enjoyed everyone I spoke with and got the feeling that they all loved working for the company, and that I would fit right in. Got an offer from the recruiter 2 days after my in-office interview. The recruiter told me they wanted me to start ASAP, accepted my start date (mid-June), and I gave notice at my old job. Then the shady stuff started - delays on the final offer letter, telling me they had to push my start date back, saying they might not have work for me to do...every day was a new excuse. What started as transparent daily communication ended with me constantly hounding the recruiter for updates and answers. To this day I have never gotten a straight answer and the recruiter stopped communicating with me at the beginning of July. They have never actually rescinded the offer (although after this review is published I have a feeling they will). An unethical company that left me hanging after I quit my job to work with them. I highly recommend proceeding with caution if you decided to interview with this company. I understand no job is guaranteed but they could have handled this situation in a more professional, ethical, and empathetic manner.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LiquidHub (Seattle, WA (US)).

Interview

Main interviewer was late, coordinator asked silly questions to stall. They had really bad connection and don't articulate very well. Did not portray a positive image of company. Process was exactly as others on glassdoor described

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at LiquidHub (New York, NY (US)) in March 2018.

Interview

They are not doing serious business. Happened to me twice. .. both times underwent two rounds of interview and later they went ghost.
    This time after waiting for two weeks I called HR.. she told me that the concerned manager is not picking the call and his phone is coming switched off ..... So please wait ..... I was like wtf

Designer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LiquidHub.

Interview

Went thru an initial phone screen with one of their recruiters in India, which went very well. That individual set me up with a second recruiter to have a call with out of the Philly office, but that didn't go so well...mainly because that second recruiter never picked up the phone!!

Here's what happened...

After receiving a glowing email from the second recruiter, a phone interview was set up with them for Friday AM (but he never answered his phone when I called.) Then I received another email from him to reschedule for Friday PM, which was later rescheduled again for Monday AM. At that time I called again, but he never answered host phone on Monday AM, nor did he ever followup to explain...just went ghost. No followups from either individuals after that.

Complete waste of time.

Mid Level Tech PM/Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LiquidHub (Redmond, WA (US)) in November 2017.

Interview

No questions at end. He was 20min late, showed no interest from get go. It was more about looks than skill. He did not engage but read a pre-list of questions. This co. Appears Visa focused.

Interview Questions

• Repeat of what was on my resume.   1 Answer

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at LiquidHub (Charlotte, NC (US)) in July 2017.

Interview

I am just going to share my experience. I worked with a recruiter in this company for a while on a position. During this time, the recruiter emailed me quite a few times and called some and texted me some. About a week or two after the interview with the client the recruiter called me and told me that I was the number one pick of the client and they wanted to make an offer. At that point, she told me the pay rate and told me there was a salary option and an hourly option. I asked about health benefits and she told me that she would send them to my email to look over. I looked over the offers and the benefits and tried to call her back the next day. When she didn’t answer I left a voice message and texted her. At 6pm the recruiter called me back and told me that she did not have service most of the day. I thought nothing of it and let her know my thoughts and questions. She listened and told me she would need to talk to her team and get back to me. This is where everything became hard. After 2 days, she finally got back to me saying again that she didn’t have service again. She answered my questions and explained that the rate was not negotiable. I was disappointed and told her that if they had come up at all on the salary rate I would have no problem accepting. At this point she told me that they would do a little extra and I accepted. She told me great she will get her team to get the paper work together and get it over to me. After two days of not seeing the paperwork I called her and again had to leave a message and texted her. She texted me back saying that she would call me by the end of the day. The end of the day came and went and I did not get a call. The next day I called the main line got the receptionist and asked for her. They receptionist told me she left on a two-week vacation and she would get back to me when she returned. I was shocked the strange part is that later that day the recruiter called me and told me that the “client was nervous because we took so long to get back to them and wanted to talk to me again.” Obviously, I told her I would be happy to talk to them again. She told me she would set it up and get back to me. Two days later I called her to find our status and had to leave another voice message. I also sent her a text message and she quickly replied letting me know it was still in progress. Again, I waited and did not get any update. Finally, I ended up calling the main number and demanding to talk to someone. I told this story to the person I talked to and he told me that he would get to the bottom of it and get back to me before the weekend. The weekend came and went and I did not hear from this guy. On Monday, I got a call from him saying that he didn’t have an update until now and he didn’t want to call me with nothing. I thought ok and listened to him give me a long excused about how all of this is the clients fault and the position doesn’t exist anymore. I found this hard to believe and told him thanks for getting to the bottom of it and giving me a straight answer. I wasn’t going to write this but I thought if this can help others not go thought the something I did then maybe this could be a learning opportunity for others too. Best wishes to anyone that reads this.

Interview Questions

• they ask about your previews work   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.