Lodha Interview Questions

Updated 28 Sep 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 70 of over 70 interviews

Employee Referral16%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Lodha

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lodha in Sep 2022

Interview

interview process was smooth and question asked was technical related to previous job and experience related to it . come prepared while coming for interview be your self best of luck

Interview Questions
  • reagrd mivan , finishing work , material testing, steel conc basic knowlwdge of civil
    Answer Question

Lodha

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Lodha in Sep 2022

Interview

After CV shortlisting 1st round - HR (Basic HR questions) 2nd round - Hiring / Line manager (Technical round), Long interview 3rd round - Department head (optional) Overall a short process which will take a week, but do not expect a revert from the employer if not selected

Interview Questions
  • About myself Professional experience and exposure Case study kind of questions

Lodha

Application

I interviewed at Lodha

Interview

I gave interview over there . They had technical test at first . After that there was two rounds of interview . It was good experience. Gave confidence to me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lodha

Application

I interviewed at Lodha

Interview

I found the online aptitude round a bit hard. Some questions were tough. However, the telephonic face-to-face interview was easy. So, prepare well ! All the best ! ! !

Interview Questions
  • Describe when a coworker was hurt onsite. How did you handle this?

Lodha

Application

I interviewed at Lodha

Interview

Had appeared for an interview prior to COVID. It was a one day process. That was convenient. The process comprised of initial round, technical interview, and a final round. Didn’t have to wait for too long before the interview process got over. That was the best part.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lodha

Application

I interviewed at Lodha

Interview

The first round was that of GD that took place in the form of a conference call. The second and final round was personal interview. All went good! . .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lodha

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lodha

Interview

Interview was done on schedule. HR & business interviews were very professional. HR interview lasted for 20 mins, Business interview was for an hour long . I really enjoyed the conversation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Lodha

Application

I interviewed at Lodha

Interview

From my experience I can say that they give more weightage to practical knowledge during the interview. They also check your confidence and communication skills during the PI. Salary can be negotiated.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I interviewed at Lodha (Mumbai)

Interview

Screening round , face to face interview takes place online and on the same day itself . HRs are nice during interview and they answer all your questions and queries.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your strength and weakness is what they asked

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I interviewed at Lodha (Mumbai)

Interview

Due to the COVID situation, they conduct interviews online only. I gave the interview from my place only . It took 3 days to complete the process . . .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 70 Interviews

Lodha Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Lodha as 81.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.96 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Sales Executive and Civil Engineer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Manager and Sales Manager roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Lodha takes an average of 5 days when considering 61 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for General Manager had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Senior Secretary roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 14 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Lodha according to 61 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 19.69%