Lodha Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Lodha Interview Questions

Interviews at Lodha

2.8

Graduate Engineering Trainee GET Interview

Interview

Pre placement talk .Technical and HR interview. Had two interviews. Got an offer at end of the day. Campus placement at the engg. college. Offer letter signed. Technical Interviewer was not friendly. HR interviewer were fighting among themselves.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lodha (Mumbai) in November 2019.

Interview

Proscess started with group discussion - a group of 8 candidate was made . Topics were related to real estate.
    Further there we two interview rounds - first by Hr and second by Site head

Talent Acquisition Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lodha.

Interview

It consisted of three interview rounds. The functional round was the first one followed by the Technical and the final round.
    All the rounds were conducted within a day's time. It took atleast half a day for the process to get over but it was good that I did not have to go there again and again.

Interview Questions

• If you are the interviewer, what would be the factors that would help you to judge whether the candidate sitting in front of you is genuinely interested for the position or not?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Interview

I had undergone 3 rounds. One was the aptitude test and other two was personal interview. The apti was quite difficult. I had to solve 50 questions in 12 minutes.The interview process went on smoothly.

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Lodha (Mumbai) in January 2019.

Interview

screening, personal interview happen one on one , trial testing done buy corporate chef & VP after that they give first offer, i rejected than they give second offer which i accepted

Manager Fire and Safety Interview

Application

Interview

It was very smooth and very ope minded, HR was Awesome she made everything simple and very helpful.Reporting Manager Col Bakshi Sir he is awesome person its like every day learning experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell Three things to why I here you.   1 Answer

BDA Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lodha.

Interview

Aptitude was very easy. Its a kind of speed test. 12-15 minutes for 50 questions. Group discussion topics based on technology. Two rounds of personal interview. First round is HR round. There were two panel members , continuously asking questions back to back. Then last round was taken by single panel member.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karad, Maharashtra

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lodha (Karad, Maharashtra) in October 2018.

Interview

Campus placement 2018.
    First basic technical test was conducted. To pass the tech test be clear with the basics. After tech test GD followed by three rounds of interviews. Overall the process was quick and good.

Associate Manager (Planning) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lodha (Pune) in October 2018.

Interview

Process took place through the following sequence Resume shortlisting followed by Group discussion followed by technical written test followed by technical interview followed by HR interview followed by Regional CEO interview. All of the processes were elimination rounds. And the Level of difficulty was moderate to difficult depending upon the Panel of interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Mainly questions were from PMST, Project planning, Project monitoring and control, PMBOK   Answer Question

Strategy Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lodha.

Interview

Process involved 3 rounds of case interviews. some questions on motivation for leaving earlier job, and reasons for wanting to join Lodha. Interviewers were primarily looking for clarity of thought and communication.

Interview Questions

• Cases included - how would you decide between renting and buying a house? How would you decide the launch strategy in a new city?   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.