Lodha Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

2.8

Sort:

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Lodha (Mumbai) in September 2011.

Interview

I was asked to report to this place by a consultancy but when reached here, every round was very well scheduled and co-ordinated. I had to undergo three rounds of interview. I reported at 12 P.M. and all these rounds were completed by 5:30 P.M.

Interview Questions

• You have give a detailed explanation of every element mentioned on your resume. As long as you are sure of what you have mentioned and have a confident body language, you should be able to crack this one.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate salary, in the sense, right from the start i was very clear that i needed a 30% hike, when the offer was rolled out i was given a 26% hike, which post my negotiation was settled at 30%. My suggestion would be, be precise in your salary expectations.

Strategy Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lodha.

Interview

Process involved 3 rounds of case interviews. some questions on motivation for leaving earlier job, and reasons for wanting to join Lodha. Interviewers were primarily looking for clarity of thought and communication.

Interview Questions

• Cases included - how would you decide between renting and buying a house? How would you decide the launch strategy in a new city?   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lodha (Kolkata) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview and email and skype and telephone and many more things. Two rounds of interview. One round of test which i cleared and very well. How are you? I am fine.

Site Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lodha (Mumbai) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied through naukri.com and was short listed for a technical round.
    Gave my technical interview on site which thoroughly grilled all my technical knowledge .
    It was a good learning experience overall.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lodha (Mumbai) in December 2015.

Interview

A three tier job interview process. Starting from HR screening, technical and functional rounds. The technical round is the main selection round where questions pertaining to your domain areas are asked.

Mep Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lodha (Pune City) in August 2013.

Interview

Hiring process for freshers was consisted of two three rounds. In first round, technical quiz was conducted. Selected candidates were called for the technical interview. The shortlisted candidates in technical interview were called for the third round i.e HR. and then offer letter.

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lodha (Hyderabad) in January 2009.

Interview

Resume short listing
    Case based interview followed by personal interview

Interview Questions

• Defining the entire supply chain and determining focus areas for materials purchase and contracts.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, employer said that's the budget they have been given take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lodha (Pune) in August 2011.

Interview

Hired through college campus recruitment.
    The Company gave a detailed presentation about itself followed by a technical test. Based on the test, candidates were selected for interviews. After the first technical interview, candidates were shortlisted for another interview which was conducted by the COO himself. The technical interview was more like a stress interview but the second interview was very relaxed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Being campus recruitment, the package was declared by the company and no negotiation was allowed.

Anonymous Employee in Pune

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lodha (Pune) in October 2012.

Interview

Basically they had an aptitude test consisting of civil engineering questions and those who were shortlisted went to the next round. two more interviews followed, one HR and one purely technical. Since the COO of the company is an alumni of COEP he himself interviews the students of COEP. He has a very deep understanding of the core civil engineering subjects and grills u on those questions. So keep the basic concepts clear. I think they select the ones with the highest GPAs

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lodha (Mumbai) in September 2017.

Interview

4 interview rounds. questions ranging from technical to hr related. Upon entering they asked which was the last movie i saw. Asked my favourite subject. i said refrigeration. then questions on that were asked.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.