Model N Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Model N Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Model N

3.3

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Model N (Boston, MA (US)) in June 2016.

Interview

Disaster! They don't know what they want, extremely unprofessional people. They will say one day that you have been selected and next day will schedule one more interview. They dont have a clear process for hiring, lot of chaos in the company no clear roles and responsibilities for anyone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Model N

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Model N (Redwood City, CA (US)) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone Screening by HR
    Phone Screening by Director : Very short interview, to the point standard questions such as Why PM, how many years of experience, Something you don't like about PM.

1st In person Interview : 1 Director PM, 1 Hiring Manager, 1 VP PM, 1 Engineering Director, In depth detailed interview 3 case studies of developing 3 products

2nd in person interview: A complete case study end to end of developing a website, some UI interactions and mockup skills needed.

Interview Questions

• If you know about yourself, know about your company, no question is difficult. Very standard case studies that you will do in MBA   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Model N (San Francisco, CA (US)).

Interview

Applied online and connected through a contact. First rounds with hiring manager, then second round with recruiter, hiring manager and dev lead in office which lasted for 2.5 hrs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Model N (Hyderabad) in April 2020.

Interview

HR has called to schedule interviews every alternate day. I have completed 5 rounds of 1:1 interviewa (4 PMs + along with VP ). After 5 rounds, HR called me asking me to submit an case study presentation which I have done too. After completing 6 rounds and spending more than 2 days of time for interviews / ppt HR does not even have a minimum courtesy to get back and say that if you are through or not. All they have to say is " We are still reviewing the PPT" / " We are yet to make a decision". If the company is so indecisive in choosing the right candidate, I think as a product manager you must definitely think even if an offer is given to join this company.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.