Morgan Business Consulting Interview Questions

Updated 27 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Morgan Business Consulting

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Morgan Business Consulting

Found 8 candidate interviews
Morgan Business Consulting
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Business Consulting

Interview

Applied and invited to first interview. The interviewer promised a second interview would contact me to make arrangements for the next interview. No contact came, so I followed up, but no reply. Ghosted! Others have indicated being ghosted as well.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked the standard interview questions.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Morgan Business Consulting (Arlington, VA)

Interview

Was offered the job after the first interview - the clearance process took so long, the first job expired. Later that year, they offered me a different job and then ghosted me.

Interview Questions
Morgan Business Consulting
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal City, VA, Optional[VA]
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Business Consulting (Crystal City, VA, Optional[VA]) in Jul 2018

Interview

The interview process was very good. The manager wanted to get to know about me as a professional & a person and my work experience(s). She also took the time to tell me about MBC, the work environment/culture, and about the contracts (DoD) they were working on. I felt comfortable and at ease to speak freely about my work experience and ask the manager any questions during the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe what you did when having to deal with co-worker who was having difficulty meeting timelines for completing their portion of an audit.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal City, VA, Optional[VA]
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Business Consulting (Crystal City, VA, Optional[VA])

Interview

1 day. 3 inperson interviews back to back. Got to meet two members of the team and one of the partners. All were very inviting and it was a pleasure meeting them..

Interview Questions
  • Should company A enter the market? (case interview - two competitor companies were presented as well. Had to ask questions to acquire information)
Morgan Business Consulting
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Business Consulting

Interview

1 Phone Interview 1 P2P Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beavercreek, OH
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan Business Consulting (Beavercreek, OH) in May 2013

Interview

Interview was short and to the point, they knew what the customer needed and they customer needed a data analyst very quickly. From that interview, it had to go to the prime customer, then onto the gov't. where I was approved. It was very fast.

Interview Questions
  • How long have you been a data analyst.
Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Business Consulting (Dayton, OH) in Aug 2012

Interview

Was recruited by internal employee to join new start up "Human Capital Solutions 2020" Very quick interview process! Practice Principal contacted me and ran through my resume breifly over the phone and set up a face to face interivew later that week. Met with her for roughly 45 minutes and discussed personality based questions focused on work ethic, meeting challenging expectations, and dealing with adversity. Then met with team lead that focused on resume review and experience, spoke for roughly an hour. Said she would get back within a week. Called back one week on the dot and offered a contingent position based off of background check! started a week later.

Interview Questions
  • "Would you rather be the most respected person in the office or the most liked?"
Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Business Consulting (Washington, DC) in Dec 2009

Interview

MBC typically hold interviews once a week. The interviewee will be welcomed by the front desk and will soon begin interviewing with Managers and Senior Consultants across the company from different team across the company. An interview will typically consist of 4+ one on one conversations to better understand the difference teams within the company.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you believe the consulting field is a good fit for you?