Morgan Business Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Morgan Business Consulting

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Business Consulting (Washington, DC (US)) in December 2009.

Interview

MBC typically hold interviews once a week. The interviewee will be welcomed by the front desk and will soon begin interviewing with Managers and Senior Consultants across the company from different team across the company. An interview will typically consist of 4+ one on one conversations to better understand the difference teams within the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe the consulting field is a good fit for you?   Answer Question

Junior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Business Consulting.

Interview

1 Phone Interview
    1 P2P Interview

Negotiation

They offer salary - either accept or negotiate

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Business Consulting (Dayton, OH (US)) in August 2012.

Interview

Was recruited by internal employee to join new start up "Human Capital Solutions 2020" Very quick interview process! Practice Principal contacted me and ran through my resume breifly over the phone and set up a face to face interivew later that week. Met with her for roughly 45 minutes and discussed personality based questions focused on work ethic, meeting challenging expectations, and dealing with adversity. Then met with team lead that focused on resume review and experience, spoke for roughly an hour. Said she would get back within a week. Called back one week on the dot and offered a contingent position based off of background check! started a week later.

Interview Questions

• "Would you rather be the most respected person in the office or the most liked?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate the offer. This process will be significantly different from a consultant or analyst interview process. The recruiter is lower level and the practice is not as established as the other company practices. More often than not the company will offer fair market value if the talent is right leaving very little to negotiate. Benefits are top notch and there is generous PTO, 401k, and perk benefits.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beavercreek, OH (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan Business Consulting (Beavercreek, OH (US)) in May 2013.

Interview

Interview was short and to the point, they knew what the customer needed and they customer needed a data analyst very quickly. From that interview, it had to go to the prime customer, then onto the gov't. where I was approved. It was very fast.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been a data analyst.   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal City, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Business Consulting (Crystal City, VA (US)).

Interview

1 day. 3 inperson interviews back to back. Got to meet two members of the team and one of the partners. All were very inviting and it was a pleasure meeting them..

Interview Questions

• Should company A enter the market? (case interview - two competitor companies were presented as well. Had to ask questions to acquire information)   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal City, VA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Business Consulting (Crystal City, VA (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very good. The manager wanted to get to know about me as a professional & a person and my work experience(s). She also took the time to tell me about MBC, the work environment/culture, and about the contracts (DoD) they were working on. I felt comfortable and at ease to speak freely about my work experience and ask the manager any questions during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe what you did when having to deal with co-worker who was having difficulty meeting timelines for completing their portion of an audit.   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.