MountBlue Technologies Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Find jobs for Software Engineer Trainee

MountBlue Technologies Software Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at MountBlue Technologies

3.1

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies.

Interview

I applied through elitmus and the first round was on hackerrank which contains 2 questions and the second round also contains 2 questions on hackerrank and the third round was technical interview and then hr round

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for MountBlue Technologies

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Kolkata) in February 2019.

Interview

First there was online coding round on hackerrank platform.There were 2 problems which were moderate to hard level.No need to pass all test cases to get to the next round.
    The second round was face to face interview where i was asked to code 3-4 problems in my preferred language on a computer.These questions were easy to moderate level but had to explain the complete code.

Software Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies.

Interview

They check only problem solving skills..

First round was Coding round on Hackerrank .
    Second was another Coding round at mount blue premises, they give 2 problems on Hackerrank,
    Third was F2F technical round
    Fourth was hr round

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Bengaluru) in June 2018.

Interview

There are 3 rounds for interview. In the first round, there is online coding through hackerrank. You should solve 2 easy level questions within 40 minutes. if you solve atleast 1 question with all test cases passing you will get call for 2nd round coding process which will be held on their company. Again there will be coding test through hackkerank where you need to solve 2 questions in 1 hr. if you clear this round next is face-face interview.

Interview Questions

• simple program for sorting with extra conditions or removing special characters in a program and removing 2nd smallest element in an array   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Bengaluru) in November 2018.

Interview

Interview process took nearly 5 days. First round was on hackerrank medium level test. you should complete all easy to medium level practice problems on hackerrank to crack this stage. Second round is onsite where you will take another hackerrank test just like first round but the level will be much harder. Then 2 or 3 personal interview. They will check your problem solving skills and you have to solve basic data structures and algorithms questions. If you are selected you will get a offer letter on the very next day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Bengaluru) in February 2018.

Interview

First there would be a coding round from home. If selected, another coding round at their office in Bangalore. If shortlisted, then face to face interview. Coding round will be on HackerRank.

Interview Questions

• Programs are little tough. So be well prepared.   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Bengaluru) in August 2018.

Interview

1. Online Hacker Rank(take from home) test, 2 programming questions will be there .
    2.Another Online Hacker Rank(in company's office) test, 2 programming questions will be there questions this will be the tough ones from previous ones.
    3.Interview round.
    4.HR round

Interview Questions

• Select the unique pairs from a given array whose sum is equal to k(given in question).
      Select the numbers which has not occured more than once in an array.
      Reverse the string.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Bengaluru) in August 2018.

Interview

The hiring has 4 rounds.
    1) We have to solve two hackerrank questions online from home within 40 minutes from anywhere online.
    2) They call in office again they ask us to solve two hackerRank questions duration is 50 minutes.
    3) After the clearance of the second round they ask us to solve 2 or more questions based on string,array questions.
    4) Final round they ask about question based on the data of resume,project,courses etc.
    The whole process took one day and they provide free food during the interview process.
    The overall difficulty of question was average.So do concentrate on hackerRank based questions.So don't feel anxious during the interview they were good and they even give you hint to solve the problems.
    Tips
       1) Concentrate on basic algorithms and data structure questions.
       2) Do concentrate on time complexity and space complexity type questions.
       3) most of them are strings and array type questions.

Interview Questions

• 1) Print the pair of sums out of the array.
      2) Print the maximum difference within the array.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Bengaluru) in August 2018.

Interview

A difficult interview for a low salary package, management should increase their package to attract talents. First is a Hackerrank round conducted from home, once you qualify, you’ll appear for a second Hackerrank round at their office which is of a much higher level. Then another technical interview followed by HR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Bengaluru) in August 2018.

Interview

Smooth Process. Offered Lunch too.
    First Round: Coding Round on Hackerrank platform. (Language of your choice)(Don't panic, Easy Questions)
    Second Round: Coding cum Technical Round. (2 coding Questions)
    Third(Final) Round: Coding cum Technical Round.

Interview Questions

• 1. To take 4 digit pin(pattern) as input and check if it is valid or not. Condition- the adjacent digit should be reachable. like 1236 is valid but 1379 is not valid.

2. Store array of integers and take one number, say 2, then the program should print
      max1 max2 min1 min2 max3 max4 min3 min4 and so on.

3. Program related to the implementation of a stack. eg; {}() this is valid but {){} this is not.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.