MountBlue Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

MountBlue Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at MountBlue Technologies

3.1

Software Developer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

The hiring had two phases:
    Initially, They expect you to solve two hackerrank problems from you home. They are similar to any other hackerrank question of average difficulty.

Then they invite shortlisted candidates for interview at their office. Which has three rounds ( two coding rounds and one hr round).

In first coding again they expect you to solve another two hackerrank problems. Usually you'll be shortlisted if you pass 70% of test cases.

In second round there will be face2face round. They ask string,array and matrix problems of intermediate difficulty ( I was asked to write 2 problem from each data structures ).

In hr round they ask you general questions about you and your hobbies etc. Also they check how you deal with problem. They ask 2-3 programming questions too ( this time just on paper instead of working program).

I don't have much interview experience and have attend only 5-6 interviews but among all of them I loved mountblue interview process. All interviewers were very very frank and kept the pressure free atmosphere. If you get stuck somewhere they may even give you hints ( If they feel you are going right).

Tips:
    1. Must practice problems on strings, arrays and matrixs.
    2. Revise basic datastructures and projects in college.
    3. Be on time ( 3 min delay usually means interview in next batch).

Interview Questions

• string manipulation questions, array sorting and matrix translation etc   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Bengaluru) in January 2019.

Interview

4 rounds-
    1. Hackerrank coding test at home
    2. Hackerrank coding test at their office
    3. Technical interview
    4. Hr interview.
    I did not qualify for the 3rd round which was held at their office.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Bengaluru) in July 2018.

Interview

Good, only practical knowledge is necessary. First round will be online ( which one can pass at home). This first round will have two questions/programs to solve. The second round will be the same but at the company location. The third round will be again programs based on the programming language you know. And the last round will be the HR round.

Interview Questions

• 1. To find the winner of Election program.
      2. Programs based on arrays.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies in January 2018.

Interview

First round was hackerrank test from remote location, after first round they will be invited to their office and another hackerrank test in company premises. this all happened in 8-10 days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Bengaluru) in August 2018.

Interview

All sections were coding Challenges:-
    1.online coding test on hackerrank:-
    if you know basic in DataStructure then sufficient to crack 1St coding round.
    2.Technical Interview I
    face to face implement code on the system .code would be fully executed.
     print out the coordinates of a camel in chess.
    the second was a balanced string .
    3.Technical Interview II
    same as Technical Interview I but level were high as compared to first.
    4.HR

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were medium. you need only confident during the interview it would be long.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Bengaluru) in August 2018.

Interview

1st Round is take from home Hackerrank Coding Test. If you clear the 1st round you are called at Mountblue Technologies to take coding test at the premises. Next is F2F technical Interview and HR.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Bengaluru) in June 2018.

Interview

Interview Comprises of 3-4 Technical rounds
    In round 1 you are asked to participate in remote hacker-earth challenge (easy)
    In round 2 you are asked to solve another set of hacker-earth challenge at the company location.
    Then further technical rounds and HR

Interview Questions

• You can apply again (sadly i wasn't qualified in 2nd round hackerearth)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Bengaluru) in September 2018.

Interview

I got mail from my friend with I'd and password for online test I took that test on Hackerrank After that they will call you for next round it will also coding based but tougher than previous round after qualifying that round they will give one more question which is also more tough than 2nd round if you clear that round than they call you for HR round but I'm not sure for that but they are very friendly.

Interview Questions

• 1st round
      1.Prime number based
      2.Array question
      2nd round
      1.Count unique sum in array
      2.forgot that question
      3rd round
      1. Chess problem , 1 obstacle and 1 queen is there find possible number of moves of queen.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Kolkata) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview started with an average level coding in Hackerrank. Then the second round was few technical questions and some average but lengthy difficulty level programming. The last round was HR and the guy was really polite.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Bengaluru) in February 2019.

Interview

Interview

The hiring had two phases:

Interview Questions

• Accepted Offer
      Application

Interview

The hiring had two phases:

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.