MountBlue Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 129 of over 129 interviews

Recruitment Agency8%
Other6%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (New Delhi)

Interview

1st round : hackerrank 2 question 1st program input : [1, 2,5,4,3,6] output :2 ( because we need to sort the input and find the which all number are not in position of sorted for input) 2nd program : little difficult 2nd round : face to face interview there also 2 program 1st program was circular pattern program

226 people found this interview helpful

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

1 online test and remaining 3 rounds were programming rounds last round was hr. programming questions are damn easy.interviewer will explain if u have any doubts regarding question.first and second round rounds were time limited test remaining 2 rounds were offline

Interview Questions
  • Write a program for Largest of two numbers?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ongole

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Ongole) in Jan 2022

Interview

First I have given online aptitude and Quantitative test on Elitmus . Then I was selected for online interview for MountBlue .In that interview I was asked one pattern question and one array question , level of the questions was medium. After that interview there was a video round .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

Test, technical,hr there are three rounds It took me one full day to complete the interview process I have waited more than 3 to 4 hrs for each round worst hr I have ever seen

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Bangalore) in Oct 2021

Interview

It was nice experience for first interview. In technical round I was asked to solve a problem on hacker rank and was asked question about my approach and concept. And in next round it was kind of HR round, it was actually HR round but the way they conducted was really awesome, it was on videoask platform.

Interview Questions
  • Programming question based on data structure and algorithms.

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

The interview process starts with a hacker rank test online, after that there will be another hacker rank round with intermediate difficulty at mount blue, then after clearing, a technical interview will be taken and at last.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

there are two methods of getting an interview by mountblue, first is by solving the three coding problems and explaing the code on hackerrank, you alos need to record your screen and share the recording with them and the second one is by solving the 120 hackerrank DS Algo questions curated by mountblue.

Interview Questions
  • I am still preparing for an interview, so I will share my experience after getting an interview.

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

The interview is good, I got asked hackerrank question to solve while the proctor watches my screen as I am sharing the screen with my cam on. atmost 1 hour to solve. after solving, we need to explain and the interview is done.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies in Jul 2021

Interview

They are asking 2 programs in test 1string and other array related. Other way by doing hackerrank 120 coding challenge it does not have any ending when you do and submit they will contact you

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

In interview two coding solutions given through hackerrank. I solved both u have to explain the logic and time complexity. Problems were one easy and the other one medium problem.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 129 Interviews