MountBlue Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 141 of over 141 interviews

Recruitment Agency7%
Other7%
HardAverageEasy

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

it was little bit tough and panel person was little bit rude and was like tell me yes or no, no time given to talk gently , very bad interview experience

Interview Questions
  • all about programming and some general questions
    Answer Question

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

First we have to solve around 120 questions on hackerrank and then we have to give a live coding test and after that HR round will be held if and on if you pass the coding round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

I had the interview after solving hackerrank challenge but interview was long but moderate I had the interview after solving hackerrank challenge I had the interview after solving hackerrank challenge but interview was long but moderate interview was long but moderate

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

The interview was fine, had to solve 120 problems from HackerRank, the interview was from these questions. Solved the 3 questions asked in interview, mostly based on arrays and strings.

Interview Questions
  • Given five positive integers, find the minimum and maximum values that can be calculated by summing exactly four of the five integers. Then print the respective minimum and maximum values as a single line of two space-separated long integers.
3 people found this interview helpful

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies in May 2022

Interview

Good and video call interview.In interview, they asked to declare a array, coding questions they asked to write ,it is very good interview process happened by mount blue technologies,unfortunately I am not selected will prepare more and apply for jobs

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies in May 2022

Interview

Applied through their career website. Total 2 rounds. Round 1 had two questions, total time given was 2 hr, 1hr given for each question. This was done through an online platform kinda like hackerrank where the test is proctored. Level of question was easy. Round 2 had two questions, total time given was 1hr for both of them, this was a live coding round. Level of question of slightly tougher than easy but still reasonably doable. Key thing would be to not become nervous as this is a live coding interview. Overall experience was really positive, everything was done professionally and on a timely manner.

Interview Questions
  • Round 1 - total 2 questions 1) Input "App5les are1 go2od fo4r hea3lth" Output "are good health for Apples" 2) "Maximum subarray sum modulo m" This is a hard question on geeks for geeks but I will rate it as easy since my optimized (n^2) brute force was accepted and I cleared this round. Round 2 - Live coding 2 questions 1) Pattern based question. I solved a lot of pattern based questions before this but this one was a bit different from the rest which caused me to panic in live coding environment as it didn't follow a common pattern like the rest of questions I practiced. But the difficulty was still slightly higher than easy for this one. Interviewer might ask you to do this question in different ways example if you used for loop then do it again using while loop or recursion. 2) Simple 2d array question of matrix traversal in all 4 directions till it goes out of bounds, store all the visited points in a result array.

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

Applied through elitmus. There was another coding round after that followed by an interview of again coding round. Pattern based question was asked in the interview. The interview was tough.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

MountBlue Technologies

Application

I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies

Interview

1st round : hackerrank 2 question 1st program input : [1, 2,5,4,3,6] output :2 ( because we need to sort the input and find the which all number are not in position of sorted for input) 2nd program : little difficult 2nd round : face to face interview there also 2 program 1st program was circular pattern program

240 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (Bangalore) in Apr 2022

Interview

Worst Interviewer ever. He ask me 2 coding question I solved 1 question and the 2nd was half but he said at the interview that you are not qualified and he again and again realized me that you are not qualified.

Interview Questions
  • Q1-> input - 4 output - 4444444 33333 222 1 222 33333

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MountBlue Technologies (New Delhi)

Interview

the interview experience was good, they asked questions on data structures. they were very polite and very friendly, helped me during the interview if I got stuck at any point.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 141 Interviews

MountBlue Technologies Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at MountBlue Technologies as 80.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.96 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Developer and Full Stack Developer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Software Engineer Trainee roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at MountBlue Technologies takes an average of 9 days when considering 161 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Developer Trainee had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Software Engineer Trainee roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 12 days).

Common stages of the interview process at MountBlue Technologies according to 161 Glassdoor interviews include:

One-on-One Interview: 30.00%