NetApp Programmer Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

NetApp Programmer Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at NetApp

4.0

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at NetApp (New York, NY (US)) in July 2018.

Interview

A NetApp recruiter contacted me through naukri.com ove telephone and had a brief discussion on my experience and technologies worked. After that, an on-site F2F interview was scheduled on the next Saturday. The interview consisted of 3 rounds.
1st round was purely Technical where which went on for an hour and I was asked questions as well as wrote programs on a white board. The programming questions were based on Java. The interviewers (2) were team leads and made me comfortable and didn't ask tough questions like "tell me about yourself".

2nd round was Technical + Design + Managerial round where I was asked questions on System Design as well as Programming questions on a use case.
I was also asked behavioral questions. The panel consisted of 2 architects/managers who were very helpful and interactive and easy to talk to. It lasted for around 45 mins.

3rd round was HR discussion where the HR manager basically discussed about the roles, responsibilities and the company. No salary negotiation but I was asked my current and expected CTC. It lasted for around 15 mins.

Overall, It was a great interview experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NetApp

Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NetApp.

Interview

Telephone and face to face interview both technical and one HR round technical was a programming round asked to write around 5 programs from easy to difficult level .
    Had an option to write in any of the languages but the logic was tested with sample data

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.