OYO Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 640 of over 640 interviews

Recruiter14%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

OYO

Application

I interviewed at OYO

Interview

Process was easy / they would look for the experience / they will take 4 round First would be hr where they would be checking your profile and experience and second round is for learning from previous experience .

Interview Questions
  • Experience , experty , intent , honesty , trust
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at OYO (Bangalore) in Apr 2022

Interview

Take it seriously 5 mins and read so that you will not time or career here. 1.Pathetic, Interviewer not fit for senior role. Can't use censorship WORD here for him. 2. One of worst Interview in my life. 3. OYO, please hire only ethical leaders else COMPANY WILL DIE due to these people. 4. I understood, why better talent do not chose OYO. 5. Never apply for OYO again. 6. Interviewer doesn't like why you are leaving current company then why are you interviewing in first place?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at OYO (New Delhi)

Interview

I had an interview after which I did not hear for a month, someone who was applied after me joined. Later I got to know from an internal source I was made an offer because another intern quit. All this which they did not even bother to reply to my chase mail.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OYO

Application

I interviewed at OYO

Interview

Friendly interviewers. Great selection process. Great benefits. High performance culture. Fast paced environments. Rewards performance. Communicating offer takes 2 to 3 weeks. Pay as per industry standards. Supportive managers and human resource managers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OYO (Mumbai) in Mar 2022

Interview

Terrible Experience. Recruiter called me up and scheduled an interview. 1 day before the interview, I get an automated email saying that the google meeting was cancelled. No intimation or notice from the recruiter prior or even after the cancellation. I sent a follow up email but got no response. Around a week later I get a call from the same recruiter, asking if I am looking for an opportunity. It seems like they don't even keep a good track of the candidates they have already reached out to. I asked her about the previous cancelled meeting and the only response I got was that they are understaffed on recruiters. I decided to give them a second chance. I had 2 interviews that went really well. The day after the second interview, I get a generic rejection email from the recruiter stating that they have decided not to go forward. Would really recommend to stay away. Save your time and energy.

OYO

Application

I interviewed at OYO

Interview

Interview was quick and easy. I came in, talked with a manager, came back the next day to try on the uniform, was told I was hired after my drug and background test came back.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OYO

Application

I interviewed at OYO

Interview

The overall process was good with 2 major interview rounds. The first interview was done in college. the second interview was zonal at Coimbatore. There were over a hundred participants from the southern states of India.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OYO

Application

I interviewed at OYO

Interview

Moderate, three rounds with the manager, hub head, and regional head. Regional head one the most difficult, scrutinized my CV. Hub head not so difficult, person from same role was the easiest one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OYO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at OYO in Feb 2022

Interview

Applied through College Placements Cell. Had 3 rounds. 1. Aptitude Test - Quant, Logical, Data Interpretation 2. Group Discussion - Impact of Edtech companies on Education in India 3. Interview - Technical + HR

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OYO (Bangalore) in Feb 2022

Interview

Started out good but ended as a very bad experience (WASTE OF TIME). I had 5 rounds with 1 being HR screening round and 4 technical rounds after which I was rejected without any feedback. All of them were pretty good and the interviewer was happy at my answers. Upon asking for feedback multiple times, the HR just turned blind eye and never responded with the exact reason. After 4 rounds, the HR did not even call to reject you. It was just via email without any specific reason.

Interview Questions
  • Round 1: Basic profile matching round and getting expectations from both sides Round 2 and 3 were purely of data science and machine learning fundamentals. I enjoyed as they were more like a generic chat among data scientists. Round 4 was system design/ engineering round where some fundamental questions were asked.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 640 Interviews