OYO Interview Questions

Updated 30 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 582 of over 582 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at OYO

OYO

Application

I interviewed at OYO

Interview

Realistic approach to the interview, if you have skills or worked on a project, discuss that . It ends up consuming a lot of time and builds a rrust that you're reliable.

Interview Questions
  • Project
    Answer Question

OYO

Application

I interviewed at OYO

Interview

There were one coding test and 2 interview rounds. The coding test had 1 coding question and a few Os and Dbms-related MCQs. The interviewers are really cooperative. questions asked were not very tough. They were medium level questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at OYO (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

Applied on instahyre, recruiter contacted me and then 2 f2f rounds on hangout. Hr (Shraddha) was really helpful throughout the process. Even though I am not selected but thanks to Shraddha.

Interview Questions
  • Round 1 : BookMyShow LLD discussion, Coding question, questions related to cs fundamentals and 1 language (java) Round 2 : Vending Machine LLD discussion Coding question - Design a data structure - getMin and getMax : Most Used Function deleteMin and deleteMax: Moderately Used Insert or delete. Least used.
1 person found this interview helpful

OYO

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at OYO

Interview

Introductions. Small Talk. Information Gathering. Question/Answer. Wrapping Up The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at OYO (Gurgaon, Haryana, Haryana) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was a Google Meet round. pathetic Experience and Interviewer was dumb. Even i have to explain a simple thing multiple times. He was not able to speak english properly and also before understanding my questions he was answering the question.

Interview Questions
  • Design Chess game then some counter questions were asked like how to check checkmate. How to detect deadlock? Deadlock conditions?
  • Detect DeadLock in operating system
1 person found this interview helpful

OYO

Application

I interviewed at OYO

Interview

Online Test Experience: We were given an option to select which test we wanted to take, the options being: BA/both and PA. I took the former one. The BA/both test contained three sections: Quant and LR, RDBMS (SQL Query), Technical MCQ. The quant and LR questions were mostly basic, the primary constraint being time management. The SQL query section contained three questions. You need to be thorough with SQL to solve all the three. The technical MCQ section contained questions on Python, R and SQL. Basic knowledge of all the three was tested in this section. Conclusion: You need to have a thorough knowledge of SQL and basic knowledge of Python and R to clear the BA test. Moreover, if you score well in the Quant LR section, you may be shortlisted for the PA profile. 49 students were shortlisted for the GD and PI for BA profile. GD experience: A group of 10 students were called at a time for GD. To my group, an abstract topic was given. The GD continued for 20 minutes. Out of the 10, 4 students were called for Personal Interview. Personal Interview experience: The first round of the interview was around 30 minutes long. I was asked some HR questions and questions about the company. I was asked to explain my summer internship in an elaborated fashion, cross-questioning was also done. A guesstimate as well as a case study, was asked. I was asked to write some SQL queries. The second round of the interview was around 30 minutes long as well. Two case studies were discussed. Four guesstimates were asked. 6 students were finally selected for BA. Tips: Do not lie on your resume. You should be comfortable with everything you've written on your resume. Practise writing SQL queries. Practise solving guesstimates before you go for PI.

Interview Questions
  • A Guess estimate was asked in the interview

OYO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OYO

Interview

Round 1 - Problems solving and Data Structures [45 min - 1hr| 2 questions |logic discussion and code] Round 2 - Low Level Design and Problem solving [45min - 1 hr | design db schema, class level for set o f use cases] Round 3 - Managerial

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OYO

Application

I interviewed at OYO

Interview

Breve y Intenso, fueron dos entrevistas y al final me aceptaron para el puesto, la verdad es que esta muy mal organizado el trabajo y tambien la empresa en general. Mucho humo, trabaje con ellos unos meses y vi cosas bien ridiculas.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

OYO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at OYO

Interview

They asked ds and algo questions, overall it was a smooth interview process, the interviewer was polite and asked general data structures questions on trees, linked list and arrays. One array question was to find out number of occurences of a number in an array

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tokyo

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at OYO (Tokyo) in Feb 2021

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter about an opening in Oyo Japan. There were multiple steps for the interview plus a technical exercise. The process was long and very disorganised. The first interview was rescheduled a few times and confirmation for the interview came very last minute. It was a day before the interview that I got the confirmation which barely gave me time to prepare. There was an introduction of the job and the company from the interviewer and then they started asking questions from me. I did not find the questions most appropriate and it felt like that we are going on circles trying to talk about a certain topic (this is my biased opinion, the topic may have been important for them). Even though I think it is common practice to give the candidate some time to ask questions, the interviewers did not allocate any time for me to ask questions. There was no way for me to know more about the company, team, and the job and form an impression even though I had many questions in mind. After the first interview, Oyo invited me to work on technical exercise but I decided not to move forward with them.

Interview Questions
  • Have you made any models in your previous experience? What would you do differently if you had to start the project again? Would you consider a different modeling process besides regression? Technical exercise: Dynamic pricing for hotel rooms
Viewing 1 - 10 of 582 Interviews