OYO Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at OYO

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mohali, Punjab

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at OYO (Mohali, Punjab) in November 2019.

Interview

First round was Telephonic round.They asked for businesses related questions.Will check for your presence of mind then afterwards got called for F2F interview in which situation based questions are there for smooth operation process.

Interview Questions

• How do you increase revenue for assigned properties ?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at OYO.

Interview

1 30-minute interview with hiring manager and then they handed me a contract of employment to sign. I had 24h to sign the agreement or it would expire. It's actually the same tactics they use to pressure hotel owners to sign contracts.

Interview Questions

• past experience, willingness to work 24-7   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OYO.

Interview

interviewed with 2 people in a open house event at the sheraton. both very friendly and gave lots of info about the role. the whole process took about an hour. did not hear back from them at all for 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress and demand   1 Answer

App Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OYO (New York, NY (US)) in February 2020.

Interview

I uploaded my resume on Oyo website , this how I got the call form HR , then he scheduled my telephonic interview .
    Interviewer was really knowledgeable about the field . He asked so many questions and interview was so tough. It's was like 40 min interview more than stress busting session . If u applying for application security post u should know about network security , firewalls , coding ... Almost u should know everything .. Be prepare for all kind of questions ...coz as per interviewer u should know abt everything which is good .

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at OYO (Jacksonville, FL (US)).

Interview

Scheduled first interview as phone call. Never called. Rescheduled to the following day through google calendar. Ok, accept the newly proposed day & time. No emailed response to the last minute cancellation; ie ‘sorry for never calling you the day before.’ Second day, same thing! No call, no email. I accommodated their requests for both days & times. No response, zero, nada. Sheesh! Not a positive way to start at any company. Very discouraging as an applicant.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at OYO.

Interview

Had 3 rounds: One with HR, and 2 with senior ops managers. HR round was mainly profile screening while the other 2 interviews were more behavioral/ situation based. The main idea is to know OYO's growth story and business model well and show high sense of ownership.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why are you leaving your current job 2. What are the challenges you foresee on ground at OYO .. a few other other situation based questions on team management   8 Answers

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at OYO.

Interview

The interview process was challenging, but fair and pleasant. Initial meeting with HR, followed by an online aptitude test. From there, expect 1-2 more meetings, with upper management, before a decision is reached for hiring.

Interview Questions

• Review the STAR approach to answering questions, and be sure to be well versed in dialoguing about past roles, in a way that would be meaningful to you as a leader in upper management.   Answer Question

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OYO.

Interview

Contacted by very aggressive recruiter who emailed me, messages me on LinkedIn and called me all within 24 hours. I eventually scheduled a time to speak with the recruiter just to see what he was so desperate to speak about. Turns out it was for this company. He told me they were looking to fill 3 positions ASAP. He asked me if I was available to speak with the next person that day for the role. I said no but could accommodate the next day. The OYO rep never even called and the recruiter will not even be professional enough to return my email. Please avoid this company. Huge red flag with rushing candidates to say yes to anything and awful reviews. If you are contacted by the recruiting agency Horizon Hospitality just ignore it. They only intend to waste your time or lure you into a terrible company. Also, anyone who thinks Wikipedia is a valued source of info for a job candidate can’t be serious. I learned more negatives than positives about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work experience   1 Answer

BDM Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at OYO.

Interview

Recruiter call followed by manager phone call. regular questions. They are not sure about location and it can change every day. Different managers have different message and can change very quickly .

Transformation Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at OYO (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Good interview with situations based questions with zonal head.

No offer
    Negative experience
    HR helds internal management responsible for not getting offer and still are trying to convince to have high hopes for the offer.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at OYO (New Orleans, LA (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Chaotic phone interview, followed by strange explanation of the job and after reading reviews sounds like their sales tactics are not the most upstanding. Questions were pretty straight forward and standard for first interview. Didn’t feel like the interviewee was personable or organized.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.