PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Interviews at PNC Financial Services Group

1,735 Interview Reviews

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

It was pretty easy. The biggest thing to me was that everyone seemed really friendly and good to talk to. The amount of people at the super days is pretty jarring at first, but there is a guide there to answer any questions. Honestly one of my favorite interviews to date.

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

Fairly standard interview process. It started with a phone screen. This was followed up by the interview with a hiring manager. Last stage was the interview with other department’s managers and Tech leads.

Interview Questions

• Questions were around management style and enterprise systems   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

The process was very simple and easy. Quick video interview online before being brought in to their intern super day where the interview questions were very casual and conversational/

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision?   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

Interview

Fairly streamlined, the recruiters reached out over phone, then straight to a super day where I had multiple interviews with analysts all the way up to MDs. Then finally interns where asked to rank their preference of location on a sheet.

Interview Questions

• What is a difficult time you faced and how did you face it   Answer Question

Senior Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in May 2020.

Interview

The usual - first a phone screen with someone in HR and than an initial phone interview with the hiring manager.

After the phone screen, I met with the Regional Manager and felt the conversation went very well. He told me he would be in touch within 2 weeks which was longer than he would like but, COVID19 was impacting his ability to move more quickly.

After the phone call, I was ghosted. No next phone call as was the plan. No automated message to let me know another candidate had been selected or they had decided not to fill the position ~ nothing.

Content Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group.

Interview

At first I had a great interview experience. Not long after applying, I got an email from an HR recruiter to set up a phone interview. It went well, and after that I had 2 scheduled interviews, 1 with a potential coworker and one with a department manager. These were each about 2 weeks apart. During the third and final interview, I was led to believe that the selection process would be quick and that I'd be hearing back soon. I never heard anything ever again. It's been over 3 months so safe to say I've been ghosted, but I made multiple efforts to follow-up with each person that I interviewed with, to no avail.

Please, out of respect to your candidates and to their time, let them know if they have not been selected. I spent weeks trying to get in contact. To go from 3 timely, productive interviews to utter silence is completely unprofessional and uncalled for.

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Pittsburgh, PA (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

Was first interviewed over the phone by the recruiter, which went fine. A week later I was interviewed by two managers over the phone. Very exhausting interview. Was asked about 20-25 different questions. Most of their questions were very long and convoluted. Their demeanors were very off-putting. They asked a lot of the same questions, but different phrasing. I was asked "Being that this is a remote position, are you the type of person that will be doing laundry during down time?". Interview was awkward from that point going forward.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where the loan wont be closing on time, and the borrower is facing homelessness?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle having your own high urgency assignments that you must complete, and having another coworkers additional high urgency assignments added to your workload?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle staying disciplined and engaged while working remotely?   Answer Question
    • What productivity metrics were used in your previous loan processor job? What were the goals that needed to be met?   Answer Question
    • Explain what you believe the job description of this role to be   Answer Question
    • Walk me through the day as a loan processor at your previous job?   Answer Question
    • Being that this is a remote position, are you the type of person that will be doing laundry during down time?   Answer Question
    • what is your strength?   Answer Question
    • What is your weakness?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you had to deal with an irate customer?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that you had to work under stress, how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Why did you leave your previous job?   Answer Question
    • What stuck out to you about PNC and made you interested in applying?   Answer Question
    • Why are you the best candidate for this position   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your previous work experience   Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Akron, OH (US)).

Interview

I was referred by another employee, applied online along with a skills test followed by a HR interview who then placed me with an opening at a branch. Interviewed with branch manager. I was made an offer and sent to training.

Interview Questions

• Customer service experience along with cash handling experience   Answer Question

Risk Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in April 2020.

Interview

Remote and very professional staff. They found me through the recruit military veteran interactive job fair online. The recruiters are very helpful and are only looking to place veterans in the right positions.

Virtual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (New York, NY (US)) in April 2020.

Interview

The first step is filling out application. Then next you have to complete two assessments. Then I received a request to do a digital interview. Then a recruiter told me about job and conducted interview. Then she forwarded my information to hiring manager and said I would hear back within 48 business hours. Next day unfortunately I received a thank you but they chose another candidate.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.