PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions

Updated 28 Sep 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,111 of over 2.1K interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group in Jan 2022

Interview

I applied for the position on a Sunday, the next day I got an email to set up a 15 minute phone call with a recruiter the next day to talk more about to position. It only lasted 7 minutes, on that call I was told I am moving forward with the process and I am interviewing for 30 minutes with the department lead tomorrow and I was give multiple times to chose from. It lasted about 20 minutes where I was asked 6 questions. Two days later (Friday) I got a call I was being offered the position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you solved a difficult problem and the steps you took to solve it.
    Answer Question
  • Why is teamwork information and how would it be beneficial to PNC?
6 people found this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

Mostly behavioral in nature, looking to see if you have an interest in learning and developing as a professional. A big part of it was getting to know one another and to see if you would be someone that would be likable to work with and be customer-focus.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

HireVue interview online. Common questions were asked such as where you are from, school, and why you think you are a good person for the job. The process took about a month.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

First a phone interview, then an in person interview. Very intense, just have to be confident and ready to reply. They were very friendly, but they really want someone who is reliable and don’t mind working. Customer service is also key.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

It was two rounds of interviews, with each being mostly behavioral questions. They also asked about projects on my resume and to explain the process I went through. It was in person and they had a nice meet and greet event the day before, with a bar and food.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

Long and multiple times being interviews to be considered for the job. Drug test and fingerprints. Nice HR recruiter but very slow. That's all I have to say. Good luck.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

Easy, done over teams. Although I did not interview with my direct manager, I did interview with the site manager no in person visit, only phone and teams. Lots of questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful