PNC Financial Services Group Interview Questions

Updated 12 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,897 of over 1.9K interviews

Recruiter9%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

I have applied multiple times for positions at PNC that I am either completely qualified or overqualified for. Almost every time I apply, I will get a rejection within an hour. Sureee, someone reviewed it (as the email states). What a joke and waste of this time this company is. Do not recommend.

Interview Questions
  • Application questions as it was just a job applicatio.n
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

The interviews are mostly behavioral with a few technical questions. Interviewers are friendly and really just want to get to know you. On super day expect a few more technicals but still not a lot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group (Atlanta, GA) in May 2021

Interview

Recruiter sent an email for an interview. He then scheduled a 30 minute call and was very rude throughout the interview. He abruptly ended after asking for salary requirements even though he had the number in the application? He defined next steps and said he would get back to me and never did. If you are coming from a large bank or organization steer clear. Overall this is a medium sized bank operating as a startup that needs to clean house in their talent and acquisition group.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

The interview was a basic behavioral interview with a few questions about what PNC does and how you could contribute to the company culture. You need to go into this interview process knowing what your role is asking of you.

Interview Questions
  • What steps do you take to continuously improve your ability to learn and grow?

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

The interview process was long and confusing. Had a phone interview with recruiter and was invited for a day long on site interview with 3 groups. Was told that I would know by 2 weeks. Was ghosted by the recruiter and got a call 4 months later that I didn't get the job. I had emailed people I interviewed with and not a single person responded.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Why do you think you would be a good fit?

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

They asked me a lot of questions off a sheet of paper. These questions make you think. Took some time to answer a couple of them. It was a good process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

Got a call from the HR to schedule the interview.The interview was purely technical. It was based on SQL,Python and software testing. They asked basic questions , mostly fundamentals. Some of the questions like write a program to check whether a number is prime or not, basic sql query, few question about normal forms.

Interview Questions
  • Some of the questions like write a program to check whether a number is prime or not, basic sql query, few question about normal forms.

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

I was contacted by phone early in the morning outside business hours to set up an interview, then emailed later in the day to follow up. When I got a chance to reply to the email that I had actually just accepted an offer somewhere else and thanked them for their time, I got an automated email that the recruiter was out of office until early the next week. If I had wanted to set up an interview with them I wouldn't have been able to anyway. Then the next week I received a stock rejection email from the same recruiter saying the position was filled. Extremely unprofessional behavior. I'm glad I was afforded a chance to join a different company but it's unfortunately to those who are still looking that this could be their experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

It was a long process that did not explain the every day workings of the job. It was not an intermediate job posting but expected answers for a higher level job.

Interview Questions
  • Experience with internal controls and experience in the financial world.

PNC Financial Services Group

Application

I interviewed at PNC Financial Services Group

Interview

Extensive but fair. They asked genuine questions and were real people. The department gave a good explanation of what they were looking for and set realistic expectations. I am happy I made the decision to be employed at the bank.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,897 Interviews