Paytm Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Paytm Interview Questions

Interviews at Paytm

2.7

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Center Line, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paytm (Center Line, MI (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Pretty easy, few technical questions about Java and Scala, my previous projects and advanced skills, few questions about soft skills as well, how I see my future career, standard HR questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paytm (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

3 technical round and 1 round with some business person. Pretty easy. Not so chill or good environment it seems there.

Before interview ensure that you get to know the position properly. They might not provide you any details at all, but will run after you to come for interview. The HR seemed to be very harsh. Also interviewers were not chilled, they looked to be stressed. The offer was sub standard so I had to reject it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paytm (New York, NY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Worst experience ever.
    Got shortlisted through Cocubes in 1st week of May. Went to Noida to give interview. First they made us wait for 4-5 hours for the 1st round of interview. Then they announced results in the evening. Then they started with the 2nd round at 6PM in the evening. Each candidate was asked questions for about half an hour in 2nd round. Only one interviewer was there in 2nd round. Just imagine one person had to take 100-150 people interview and that too in the evening.

Then at 8PM he asked we will call Delhi/NCR candidates to Paytm office and let us take only outsiders interview today. You will told about interview in 2 days. After 1 month we got a notification on Cocubes that you have been rejected.

That is so frustrating....If you don't know how to manage why even call students for interview. I had interview of some other company on same day. Not only you wasted my time but messed up other opportunities too. I would request everyone not to waste their time in this company. They don't just respect others time.

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Paytm (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

3 rounds.
    First-Data structure (sorting , search puzzle and code) 45 minutes
    Second - data structure plus project overview and desing pattern and psedu code for some of the twisted question on data structure. Spring questions. 1 hour
    Third - basic questions and CV overview and current role and easy questions.
    Forth - hr salary negotiation.

Backend Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

1: online coding round
    2nd round was technical round taken by a fresher guy.
    He asked my strongest fields , I said DS Algo.
    Then he asked me two check if a linkedlist is palindrome or not. I gave him O(n) approach but he did not ask me to write code.
    Then he asked me a to find n+m-1 pairs from two unsorted arrays of length n and m.
    I gave him O(n*n) approach but he asked me to optimise it although it could not be further optimised.
    Then he asked me 2 puzzles which I could not answer.
    Then he asked me longest palimdromic subsequence.
    I gave him approach to solve using lcs.
    But he said to optimise it in constant space Although it was not possible but he said it can be done.
    Then he moved to Java Although I said I am not that good in Java.
    I felt positive regarding my interview, Still got rejected.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paytm (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Not taken properly
    Called at 12
    After 2:30 pm interview started that is they just took resume
    It is total of 5 rounds
    N they never asked for even a glass of water until

Interview Questions

• basically of sorting merge, selection, binary, quick
      data structures - linked list , hash map
      algorithms
      basic programs   Answer Question

Performance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paytm (Noida) in September 2017.

Interview

interview was process was very bad. first thing i had wait for interview 2 hour.
    there is no standard of interview questions for experience either not to related to domain.
    the interviewer was in lazy mood or can say any type of pressure to him to take interview.
    I answered all the question those was asked to me .
    after first round i got call from HR that your interview is nod good so you can leave or the day.
    they wastage the wholeday

Interview Questions

• Write down a query to insert a column in any of the table.
      how to record a scripts in jmeter.
      linux command - top etc..
      how to check the memory , cpu consumption.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paytm (Noida) in September 2015.

Interview

3 intreview rounds were conducted , that included written test , technical round and hr round and one more HR round to discuss salary. and after that joining letter was provided on the e mail with the salary structure and distribution

Interview Questions

• questions related to excel , reasoning questions , analytical reasoning , questions related to your CV   Answer Question

Negotiation

they had fixed salary for freshers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paytm (Noida) in September 2014.

Interview

Simple And Easy Interview , no need to panic if your best at you . They Will Ask about your previous experience , HR Persons are very nice ,cool and pleasant .

Interview Questions

• Your past Experiences , About You , Schooling and all   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Paytm (Bengaluru) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview process took 15 - 20 days I had 3 1:1 round interviews with different persons, starting from Logical questions, technical round and personality round for the job. And one more final round over the phone.

Interview Questions

• Why you wanted to choose paytm rather than any other companies outside?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.