Paytm Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Paytm Interview Questions

Interviews at Paytm

2.7

Associate Interview

Interview

Received a call from HR, Then was interviewed by hiring manager and post that joining and salary negotiations was done by HR I received the offer mail within 2 days. The whole process was done within a week.

Interview Questions

• Just about yourself and everything around on and on   1 Answer

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paytm (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

Not taken properly
    Called at 12
    After 2:30 pm interview started that is they just took resume
    It is total of 5 rounds
    N they never asked for even a glass of water until

Interview Questions

• basically of sorting merge, selection, binary, quick
      data structures - linked list , hash map
      algorithms
      basic programs   Answer Question

Backend Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Interview

1: online coding round
    2nd round was technical round taken by a fresher guy.
    He asked my strongest fields , I said DS Algo.
    Then he asked me two check if a linkedlist is palindrome or not. I gave him O(n) approach but he did not ask me to write code.
    Then he asked me a to find n+m-1 pairs from two unsorted arrays of length n and m.
    I gave him O(n*n) approach but he asked me to optimise it although it could not be further optimised.
    Then he asked me 2 puzzles which I could not answer.
    Then he asked me longest palimdromic subsequence.
    I gave him approach to solve using lcs.
    But he said to optimise it in constant space Although it was not possible but he said it can be done.
    Then he moved to Java Although I said I am not that good in Java.
    I felt positive regarding my interview, Still got rejected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Paytm (New York, NY (US)) in May 2018.

Interview

Worst experience ever.
    Got shortlisted through Cocubes in 1st week of May. Went to Noida to give interview. First they made us wait for 4-5 hours for the 1st round of interview. Then they announced results in the evening. Then they started with the 2nd round at 6PM in the evening. Each candidate was asked questions for about half an hour in 2nd round. Only one interviewer was there in 2nd round. Just imagine one person had to take 100-150 people interview and that too in the evening.

Then at 8PM he asked we will call Delhi/NCR candidates to Paytm office and let us take only outsiders interview today. You will told about interview in 2 days. After 1 month we got a notification on Cocubes that you have been rejected.

That is so frustrating....If you don't know how to manage why even call students for interview. I had interview of some other company on same day. Not only you wasted my time but messed up other opportunities too. I would request everyone not to waste their time in this company. They don't just respect others time.

Tech Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Paytm (New York, NY (US)) in January 2018.

Interview

3 rounds.
    First-Data structure (sorting , search puzzle and code) 45 minutes
    Second - data structure plus project overview and desing pattern and psedu code for some of the twisted question on data structure. Spring questions. 1 hour
    Third - basic questions and CV overview and current role and easy questions.
    Forth - hr salary negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paytm (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

3 technical round and 1 round with some business person. Pretty easy. Not so chill or good environment it seems there.

Before interview ensure that you get to know the position properly. They might not provide you any details at all, but will run after you to come for interview. The HR seemed to be very harsh. Also interviewers were not chilled, they looked to be stressed. The offer was sub standard so I had to reject it.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Center Line, MI (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paytm (Center Line, MI (US)) in February 2015.

Interview

Pretty easy, few technical questions about Java and Scala, my previous projects and advanced skills, few questions about soft skills as well, how I see my future career, standard HR questions

Product Manager Interview

Interview

My interview was set up with someone in the product team and he was really rude. As soon as the interview started, he jumped to questions without even telling anything about himself.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Interview

It was good, completely technical , based on data structures and algorithms, puzzles, dbms , oops.Stay calm, interviewer was good enough. He was helping me out , giving hints. ques on projects in further rounds.

Interview Questions

• Implement LRU Cache complete code. shared my screen and opened code share.   Answer Question

Backend Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paytm.

Interview

Day 1
    Online Coding Round (3 coding questions were asked)

Day 2
    Virtual Interviews on Google Meet.
    Technical Round - 1 (1 Hour)
    ( 4 Coding Questions+ SQL + Projects were discussed)

Technical Round - 2 (1 Hour)
    (2 Coding Questions)

HR Round

Interview Questions

• Technical Round - 1
      1. Binary Search Code
      2. Second Maximum Element
      3. Min Priority Queue Implementation
      4. kth Maximum Element.
      5. SQL Query For Second Highest Salary in Employee Table

Technical Round - 2
      1. Index of Number "n" in Fibonacci Series
      2. Spirally Traversing a Matrix   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.