Paytm Interview Questions

Updated 11 May 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 497 of over 497 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Paytm

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Paytm (Noida) in Jun 2019

Interview

I applied for the Noida location. Process was smooth in my case. There were 3 rounds of interviews were there. I interviewed in June 2019 and my recruiter was helpful. I am still in touch with her and have referred some of my college mate to her.

Interview Questions
  • Round 1 1 Question on Heaps Javascript deep dive questions Redux and React related questions Implementation of a few methods in lodash Round 2 How web works How to optimize web How to optimize bundle sizes Round 3 Why Paytm Some questions by hiring manager mostly on Javascript deep dive
    Answer Question
  • Javascript Internals Event Delegation Prototypal Inheritance Web Internals Web Performance

Paytm

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Paytm

Interview

4 rounds by all function heads and the vertical head in addition to a peer round; the interviews were designed to test thought process and problem solving since the business I had applied for was just starting off

Interview Questions
  • Puzzles, guesstimates, case studies, questions about user journey

Paytm

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Paytm

Interview

It was a pretty straight forward process. Duration 1-2 weeks. The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself. ... What attracted you to our company? ... Tell me about your strengths. ... What are your weaknesses? ... Where do you see yourself in five years? .

Paytm

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Paytm

Interview

I have given only 1 round that was through online, in that only DS-related question is asked like a top view of Tree. Question regarding time complexity and space complexity.

Interview Questions
  • Question on Java Collection, like the internal implementation of maps.

Paytm

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paytm in Apr 2021

Interview

Hands down, the most horrible HR people ever ! I applied for a product manager role in Paytm money. HR mailed me and setup two rounds of interview with a gap of a week. Interviewers were nice and it was a good discussion. >>> As a typical Indian HR, I was ghosted without any reply. My profile was forwarded to Paytm payments team. Another HR called me and informed that my profile was not shortlisted for the previous role but they would like me to interview for this role. A round of interview with VP was setup. Nice guy, good case discussion around product management. >>> I ​was ghosted again without any reply. My profile was again forwarded to Paytm travel team. Same story (my profile was not shortlisted for previous role blah blah). This time, HR scheduled 3 rounds of interview within a week. I patiently gave all the three rounds and waiting for the HR to respond. >>> It's been more than a week and I haven't heard from the HR. So after 3 profiles, 6 rounds, 50 days - I have decided not to interview with this company ever. Advice to management: Sort your HR processes, value candidates' time.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Paytm

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paytm in Apr 2021

Interview

Initially there was a mettl test which included a coding question and 3 sections - Java, MySQL and DS. After the mettl test, an interview was scheduled for the weekend which had 3 technical rounds one after the other.

Interview Questions
  • The mettl questions in Java included static fields, access modifiers, multithreading questions. DS section had questions from heap as well. All the interview rounds had multiple coding questions and the approach to solve the questions was considered. In the second round, the interviewer discussed about the projects that I worked on along with coding questions. In the third round, a database design question was asked along with questions from MySQL queries, design patterns, hashmap implementation, etc.

Paytm

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paytm in Apr 2021

Interview

An online assessment (like companies that come for college placement) The interviewer told me that I did good and HR would schedule the next round. And the next day I got a rejection, well played Paytm. I was pretty confident about my performance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Paytm

Application

I interviewed at Paytm

Interview

It was very unsystematic. The interviewer was focussing more on personal grounds like me being a new mother than my work experience, skill sets etc. They selected me twice and was still unsire if a new mother could handle a job. Very unprofessional

Interview Questions
  • How can you manage job with a baby. Why are you expecting hike after taking a maternity break,
2 people found this interview helpful

Paytm

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Paytm

Interview

Round 1: 1.Consists of OOPS queries. What is Inheritance, Polymorphism, Abstraction, Data modifiers ? 2.Some queries about version control in GIT ? 3. Unix basic queries like how to delete all files that are older than 10 days ? 4. Docker working and dockerFile creation 5. AWS EC2 working and some cronjob related tasks on that VM

Interview Questions
  • 1. what is version control ? 2. How a new user can access a VM from public IP ?

Paytm

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Paytm

Interview

got a call from hr. had 3 technical interviews. whole process took 3 days. during interview a link to shared doc was shared. ques were of dp, stacks, trees, etc and some os dbms ques too.

Interview Questions
  • print nodes at k distance from a node. level order traversal of binary tree. right view of binary tree. Given an array return max sum of an array without adding any consecutive elements. Given a string find minimum length of substring containing all given characters. return min in O(1) in stack.

Paytm

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Paytm

Interview

It was a virtual drive process and 3 rounds of interview happened on the same day. Starting from 11AM to last round ending at 8:30pm. Round1: development related question majorly internal working of Cassandra (from my resume) Difference authentication and Authorization, restful API questions. Interviewer after asking all these development questions sarcastically told me why you want to be in Devops if you have this much knowledge in development. Round2: 1. Script to remove 10 largest file from folder. 2. Ansible to install and configure nginx on multiple operating system. 3. Questions on high availability and AWS related questions. Interviewer went away for good 10 minutes during the interview, and I was just waiting for him to come back after finishing the code. Round3: this is the only interesting round held, I was given design questions, to design devops related solution and some solutions based on scenarios. During round3 only I have been confirmed for the position, but it was mentioned that I might have to work 24*7. Really?. And if I fail to deliver I will be demoted. This was a very negative end of the interview. But followed by further HR discussion, which shamelessly offered me peanuts over my current salary. And HR is the worst, they continue to belittle my current earning during multiple negotiation discussion. And said they can do something only if I get another job offer and then they can think of matching my compensation to it. Lucky for me I got another one with a very good firm, who are glad to have me onboard. And when I told at Paytm, that I won't be negotiating any further. HR fought with me on phone. Only to message me later that we do not want to lose good resource. I had good outlook of Paytm earlier. Now I won't recommend it to anyone. I hope this helps!

Interview Questions
  • 1. How consistency is maintained in Cassandra 2. Difference authentication and authorisation 3. restful API questions. 4. Script to remove 10 largest file from folder. 5. Ansible to install and configure nginx on multiple operating system. 6. Questions on high availability and AWS related questions. 7.design questions, to design devops related solution and some solutions based on scenarios.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 497 Interviews