Paytm Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Paytm Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Paytm

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Paytm.

Interview

Interview held at gurgaon office which was temporary office. I told him about Spring cloud netflix and he said "Neflix ? on which we watch movies". Thankfully they have rejected me. HR is very rude of gurgaon location.

Interview Questions

• Linklist with random pointer.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Paytm

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paytm (Gurgaon, Haryana) in January 2018.

Interview

Overall interview was good, but was very tiring. They called me up in morning 10 and I got free at night 9. That too so many candidates and hence a lot of waiting. But interviews were good. You won’t see much question straight from geeks.

Interview Questions

• Paytm

Coding round 2 problems

Round 1
      Find pair from 2 2d matrix such that there sum is equal to given sum

Top view of tree

Question on cache management and sync problem in distributed env

Round 2
      Merge sort
      SQL query
      From projects tf idf
      Puzzle 3times you can use weighing machine
      Priority queue :: maintain a printer service
      Multithreading and questions related to java
      Design authentication service

Round 3
      Calculate date from current date if number of days are given
      Modified version of string reversal
      Digits to word conversion
      Some core questions on java
      Project discussion   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Paytm (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2018.

Interview

Telephonic interview for a software developer position, which revolved around the web related discussion. This discussion lasted for about 30 mins. They kept diving deep into the internals of the web service working model

Interview Questions

• Web services related questions   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Paytm.

Interview

First there was a written test. Then there was pen and paper technical interview with puzzles.
    They asked about projects which i have done. Then I was not called for next round.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I interviewed at Paytm (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

Asked me to do a take-home assignment on writing Spark code. I used RDDs and they seemed upset that I did, despite DataFrames not having very good functionality at the time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paytm (Noida) in February 2019.

Interview

Very Unprofessional. I was called for a back-end developer profile but the hr asked me to give interview for front-end developer. The coding round was good. After the coding round had a technical interview and after 4 hours they asked me to give second round of technical interview. The interviewer was referring online sites like geeks for geeks for questions. He didn't even know the answers of the questions asked. In both the round I was asked very silly questions. No question was asked related to data structures or algorithms . I was asked questions like result of null == undefined, value of 1 + 2 + '3', some weird puzzles that he didn't even know answers too. I had a 1 year experience, and in the second was asked If I was comfortable to join as a fresher. Very very unprofessional company. No food was provided during the process of 10 hours. I had to stay awake only on coffee.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paytm in October 2018.

Interview

Three rounds, two technical and one HR
    First round was based on data structures like trees and link list with basic OS,DBMS concepts
    Second round had difficult questions on DP and backtracking.

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Paytm (New Delhi).

Interview

3 technical rounds and hr round ... All good till it came to hr round. The negative part was salary negotiation with hr. Hr quoted * won't give 1 rupee more than the quoted CTC*

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Paytm (Noida) in August 2017.

Interview

I had 3 rounds.2 technical,1 managerial.The interviewer was very rude and haughty and was constantly laughing while taking the interview.They underestimate the candidate from very beginning.Nevertheless, entire crowd of Paytm especially Developers are rude, haughty and simply lack moral skills.

Interview Questions

• OOPS concepts and their practical usage, Level order traversal, reverse level order traversal,Exception handling,Heaps,GC in java,Singleton, finding out maximum contiguous sum in array   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Paytm (Bengaluru) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview comprises of 4 rounds. First round was CV based.
    Second Round was coding round.
    Third Round was design question and some technical question from networks and OS.
    Fourth round was also technical where optimal solution was expected.

Interview Questions

• 1.Out of 200 fish in an aquarium, 99% are red. How many red fishes must be removed in order to reduce at 98%?
      2.Projects from CV.
      3.Difference between tcp and udp.
      4.Reverse a linked list
      5.Search an element in a sorted array.
      6.Search an element in a sorted and rotated array.
      7.Given two sorted arrays of size m and n respectively, find the element that would be at the k-th position of the final sorted array.
      8.Given k sorted streams where each streams could be infinite length,describe an efficient algorithm to merge them into a sorted streams.
      9.Find the first non-repeating character from a stream of characters
      10.Design a Bus Booking Database System.   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.