Quantium Interview Questions | Glassdoor.co.in

Quantium Interview Questions

Interviews at Quantium

3.2

SQL Server Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quantium (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I had a telephonic round. There was an issue with telephone at Quantium interviewer's(two in a round) conference room, informed once about it in in the started. They didn't care about it. Even informed multiple times while interview was going. Suddenly call was disconnected, they didn't call me back. Worst experience with these guys. Wasted my time. I attended another two interviews with other MNC companies on the same week, got selected in those two.

Looks Quantium interviewers were less experience than me. They don't know how to talk/ give respect to the experience people like me. According to me they interviewed with foolish questions, their mindset is like fresher's mindset. In my career I attended very less interviews, in that Quantium is worst experience.

My suggestion: don't go for telephonic round at Quantium. If you are working in MNC, ask them to schedule a face to face round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about performance issues which you recently faced.   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quantium.

Interview

First some phone interviews with a recruiter, followed by a case study interview with another data scientist through voice over IP. Finally, an interview with the VP of data science.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer provided a case study document with a problem description and list of questions. We walked through the questions together and the interviewer probed deeper on some points.   Answer Question

Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quantium (New York, NY (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of one telephone interview, one face to face interview with technical questions, and finally an assessment. The assessment tested your ability to think laterally as well as some basic statistics.

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Quantium (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

The process began with a general submission of documents, followed by a phone interview, online test, in person test and then an informal meeting. The process was lengthy, but for a company with a reputation like Quantium I wouldn't expect anyless.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview asked the general questions you would expect for any job in a given field. The tests weren't too difficult mainly looking at a case study. The case study was further expanded on in the in-person test. The final meeting was quite relaxed.   Answer Question

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quantium (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

The interviewer was arrogant and condescending, asking questions in a tone unsuitable for a professional interview, even when it came to factual technical knowledge.

He asked a lot of questions around object oriented design, how I would apply them and having been relatively fresh from uni and with a little few months of commercial experience, I would answer to the best of my ability.

He ended up claiming to the recruitment agency that I sounded like I was lying in the interview and essentially besmirched my reputation with the recruiter.

Years later, I could see that the interviewer has been promoted a couple of times, which is an indication of the ethical values that the company leans towards.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quantium in April 2017.

Interview

Online application, online assessments, phone interview, face-to-face interview, assessment centre.

The assessment centre was very disorganised. We completed a technical test as part of the AC on one day. On the following day there was another AC for other candidates running for the same position. Our code from the first day was still on the computers, as the organisers forgot to clean out our solution.

There were multiple other instances of them being highly disorganised.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview process was quite brief - one phone screen with basic behavioural questions, one technical interview in java, and one final video interview with HR, which focussed mainly on your motivations for working in data analytics in general and specifically at Quantium.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quantium (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2018.

Interview

I applied online and a few days later had a phone interview. They asked what do you know about Quantium and a few other questions. I then got through to the next round where i was flown to Sydney because I live interstate. In Sydney I did a technical test for 1 h 30 min then a group interview with the other applicants.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Forgot to call me on the scheduled date, was told they accidentally called another applicant with the same first name instead... called me randomly the next day which totally threw me off my game

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quantium (Sydney (Australia)) in August 2018.

Interview

The first stage is a phone screen where they ask you questions about yourself, past work experience and why you want to work there.

After that is an onsite interview where you have to sit a 90 minute programming test. The test is conducted in Java and you have to implement missing methods of a game. There are about 12 methods to implement in increasing difficulty.

It was not an algorithmic test conducted in Java, it was testing your ability to read code, analyse interfaces and classes and implement the appropriate methods. You need to know your java.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.